1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

24 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Daogr
I kinTh My Vteo ySsat heeWr It Is ,As uoY yMa tsuJ Be irngyT To aSve eorYfusl
(elWl Yuo rAe, utB oYu yaM eB Lgnyi buAot oruY nsnteoitIn)

Yeah, I am 100% trying to save myself. But I can help town. I can give items to people. Wasting a lynch on me only allows mafia a free kill.

If you lynch a suspect, then you can potentially get a mafia member as well as pressure mafia to waste their kill on me (if they do deem town having items is too risky).

49 minutes ago, Falirion said:

ndMi yanSgi eomStinhg, Syohp? sJut To eb Seur

Fcuk oyu eitK 🖕

what are you saying 😅

[un-eliminate] boat

id like to trust drago, but ali was a third last game and he said that he still wanted to kill town even after he said he would help us 😶

nick and ali also said that ancient being is very dangerous to town 😰

[eliminate] drago

Well, this is troubling. I voted for you because I rolled a die and it landed on the number corresponding to your name. But my luck is not always direct. If my fixation on following it leads you all to lynch me, so be it - I'll gladly become a stepping stone to lead you all to a hopeful future! Do what you must! As long as I follow my luck, I'm sure it will all work out.

6 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

nick and ali also said that ancient being is very dangerous to town 😰

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM! MY ROLE DESCRIPTION IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE OF THE WHAT LURKS BELOW GAMES

DO NOT LYNCH ME AND I OFFER TOWN MY ITEMS! MY WIN-CON CAN HELP TOWN!

matt honey

ur cute and i love u

but if getting weapons means we die at a faster rate then im sorry

[Uneliminate] Lia

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

we’ll need someone to visit nicki or lia at night so we’ll see whos cthulhu

im not gonna read gibberish again

Anyway, unless you people get your heads together and make a huge game changing play, it seems you will all be lynching a harmless third party.

As I said, I believe it would be easiest for mafia to jump onto the bandwagon. Considering the earliest were likely concerned townies, I would wager that 1 or several of Mimi, Nicki, AL, Sophie, and Eric are mafia.

@GenEric Care to explain why you were against me helping town?

12 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Anyway, unless you people get your heads together and make a huge game changing play, it seems you will all be lynching a harmless third party.

As I said, I believe it would be easiest for mafia to jump onto the bandwagon. Considering the earliest were likely concerned townies, I would wager that 1 or several of Mimi, Nicki, AL, Sophie, and Eric are mafia.

@GenEric Care to explain why you were against me helping town?

if what the others said are true then i dont wanna risk a massacre

unless you can convince me that ur not like the other ancient beings my vote still stands

Just now, GenEric said:

unless you can convince me that ur not like the other ancient beings my vote still stands

Again, I said I can provide proof to everyone if you give me this night to give a gun.

Right now all I have is the offer of the items I previously listed.

A gun, a crystal ball, a sun medallion, and an really weird doll.

If you do not lynch me, I will be able to deliver these items (the doll could be given to a suspect given idk what it does). Town will gain a strong advantage, and if mafia doesn't like that, then it forces them to use their night kill on a confirmed non town.

Not lynching me is a win-win for town.

Posting to show I exist. This game hasn’t been on the forefront of my mind. Skimmed the posts for the most part but only mostly know that Drago is tp just. I’ll vote when I have more time to make a proper conclusion because he’s the ancient being but different one from WLB. I want to ask who should we revive since the phase change is coming and there hasn’t been much talk of this, if any.

HA! I knew one ought not jump to follow an unfounded statement to lynch someone. My mom’s psychic abilities are rubbing onto me.

[Unvote] whomever my placeholder was

[Eliminate] Eviora

I’m gonna say I think Newt is

Spoiler

What nano said lol

And Aldo was the Newt that gives guns?

i know I know I didn’t read all the posts but like reading is overrated. I’m just here saying what I’m thinking aloud hoping someone can make use of it

...Sure, I guess. I couldn't care less to add another vote since most people are still hot on their heels for you. Shame, I'd enjoy receiving a gun.

[Reveal] Roles

[Eliminate] Eviora

Interesting roleplay, but I'm not entirely clear on the bandwagon towards boat. Aside from these things called luck and a rolled dice, the rest seemed as if you're willing to be lynched at the expense of somebody whose alignment was never explained. This is going to be my vote.

Such despair! This means I can't meaningfully vote according to my luck. My vote won't matter if I do. Which means... it's me or Drago. Time to roll.

[Unvote] Boat

[Eliminate] Eviora

Hahaha! This is the road my luck tells me I must travel!

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

i know I know I didn’t read all the posts but like reading is overrated. I’m just here saying what I’m thinking aloud hoping someone can make use of it

TL;DR version: Either Nicki or Lia is Cthulhu (kinda inclined to believe Nicki is atm), Comedian told Nick I am 1 of 3 TP roles, I claim Ancient Being which I would like to remind everyone, can give items to help town and win with them, yuge bw forms on me which I believe includes a few mafia members, and idk what Evi is doing atm so yeah pls save me

It's fine, Drago. The truth is, I agreed to replace Amber only to find out I was a member of the mafia! I didn't want that role, so I succumbed to luck-based despair. So you don't have to feel bad about voting to execute me!

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

It's fine, Drago. The truth is, I agreed to replace Amber only to find out I was a member of the mafia! I didn't want that role, so I succumbed to luck-based despair. So you don't have to feel bad about voting to execute me!

Oh, uh, thanks Evi. So I guess this counts as a confession then.

I don't suppose you could give the names of then others

[Unvote] Boat

[Eliminate] Evi

@NickCrash, @Alistair, @Bok Choi, @Falirion, @mimi, @cicada, @Anti-loser, @Sopheria, @GenEric SAVE ME (and anyone else pls, do it for that gun @Nano4)

shit ive been away too long

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel like voting Eviora is the wrong thing to do here, that Nagito pfp is too obvious.

So of course I'll do it anyways. The only way to beat Nagito is to face him head-on and without logic anyways. [eliminate] Eviora Komaeda

I'll try to reread in the meantime

omg I'm sorry drago i got busy i trust u please don't kill us if you really can [/Eliminate] Drago

I think Evi might be the Fool, like what Eric said. I'm not sure if the game will end when Fool wins, but :shrug:

[Eliminate] Eviora

y'all let's go give the win to Evi regardless if the game ends or not image_emoticon13.png