21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

25 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@mimi Oh yeah woops

although it looks like Nick made that list still accurate if you swap your name with his

So we’re back to 2 more votes (3 without a 50/50 rng)

Don’t worry drago I will vote to revive you tonight

[unvote] nicki

[vote] evi

[unreveal] coyote

[reveal] Cthulhu 

• Global Mods

Why don’t we eliminate Matt and vote to reveal the Ancient Being? If he was right about his claim, we can vote to revive him.

It’s pretty late saying this since I just thought of it, though. Also, my only other vote would shift to Jace because he claimed to be a Coyote(?) and I don’t feel like I can trust that.

Additionally, if this ‘reveal roles’ vote works, we’ll hopefully find out all of the roles that exist in the game...hopefully what they do as well. Hopefully we’ll find out if a Cthulhu exists after all as well.

11 minutes ago, Newt said:

How do you know that all mafia are alive...

...Ah true i just checked right now, we don't know which alignment have when people dies, i forgot this little detail my bad lmao

Welp anyway i find hard that one mafia would reveal to all to be mafia, that's what i think

4 minutes ago, cicada said:

Additionally, if this ‘reveal roles’ vote works, we’ll hopefully find out all of the roles that exist in the game...hopefully what they do as well. Hopefully we’ll find out if a Cthulhu exists after all as well.

If eW Go By hTe elReva eotV staL yaD, We erA ognGi To Be oldT As aMny Rloes, As oelpPe oVetd oT vRaele ehmT
tunrrlyCe 12 fI I Cnuot iRthg
oS yB oN snMea lAl slRoe tuB A tencDe unCkh fO mTeh

12 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Don’t worry drago I will vote to revive you tonight

[unvote] nicki

[vote] evi

[unreveal] coyote

[reveal] Cthulhu 

It yaM eB driWe orF eM oT ySa sThi But We oD Nto nveE oKnw If eTher Is A ultuhCu, My eCrus dluCo vaHe A rteDiffne cSorue

losA rgDoa osgiinmPr oT ivGe oNan fO lAl eoPpel A nGu, Is toN Hgeinpl oruY saeC, nI yM niOopin. anNo hiWt A Gun Is A aregDn To nveeEyor seoWh aemN sI toN onaN

18 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

...Ah true i just checked right now, we don't know which alignment have when people dies, i forgot this little detail my bad lmao

Welp anyway i find hard that one mafia would reveal to all to be mafia, that's what i think

YOU ARE MAFIA ARENT YOU LYKOS

1 minute ago, Seal said:

My soup is boiling! My bread is jumping! Why can't I drink my bread?

Waht?! leSa, Jtus As A etsT:
Try oT eiWrt ioSntgmeh Nrlmoa ,Or fI Yuo eAr creodF oT reiWt taTh ayW ,eThn teacR oT My sotP

2 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Waht?! leSa, Jtus As A etsT:
Try oT eiWrt ioSntgmeh Nrlmoa ,Or fI Yuo eAr creodF oT reiWt taTh ayW ,eThn teacR oT My sotP

Yeah I can it's just a weird tick or somethi-MY SOUP IS BOILING! MY BREAD IS JUMPING! WHY CAN'T I DRINK MY BREAD!

[Eliminate] Seal for the reward

IT IS A GOOD DAY WHEN IT IS A GOOD DAY

Reveal votes
Cthulhu : Nano

Roles : Evi, Fali, Mimi, Nicki, Ali, Anti, Lykoshand, Blanket, Drago, Bok, Boat, Hypurr

Jonass Mueller : Eric

Lynch votes

Evi : Nano, Evi, Mimi, Drago, Candy, Boat, Hypurr, Baz

Drago : Falirion, Nicki, Ali, Lia, Bok, Eric, Nick, Sopheria, Anti

Nicki : Lykoshand, Blanket, Newt

Jace : Jace

Arch : Arch
Seal : Seal

WHO WILL BE KILLED? WHO WILL BE BURIED? TUNE IN FOR EPISODE 12TH OF TENKAICHI CHUUNIN SHOKUGEKI NO BAKE OFF
THEME SONG

Oh yeah. For N2 night action, I want to say some of you was rather spot on.

25 minutes ago, cicada said:

Why don’t we eliminate Matt and vote to reveal the Ancient Being? If he was right about his claim, we can vote to revive him.

It’s pretty late saying this since I just thought of it, though. Also, my only other vote would shift to Jace because he claimed to be a Coyote(?) and I don’t feel like I can trust that.

As far as I'm aware, Jace only said he was TP he only responded to Hypurr's question about Coyote

The whole revive plan does seem to be effective (although I would rather not have to go through with it).

That being said, you will be able to prove I am the ancient being and not some mean spirited TP with ill intents. If I am to be lynched, please revive me when you can.

7 minutes ago, Chickens said:

IT IS A GOOD DAY WHEN IT IS A GOOD DAY

Reveal votes
Cthulhu : Nano

Roles : Evi, Fali, Mimi, Nicki, Ali, Anti, Lykoshand, Blanket, Drago, Bok, Boat, Hypurr

Jonass Mueller : Eric

Lynch votes

Evi : Nano, Evi, Mimi, Drago, Candy, Boat, Hypurr, Baz

Drago : Falirion, Nicki, Ali, Lia, Bok, Eric, Nick, Sopheria

Nicki : Lykoshand, Blanket, Newt

Jace : Jace

Arch : Arch
Seal : Seal

WHO WILL BE KILLED? WHO WILL BE BURIED? TUNE IN FOR EPISODE 12TH OF TENKAICHI CHUUNIN SHOKUGEKI NO BAKE OFF
THEME SONG

Oh yeah. For N2 night action, I want to say some of you choose just the right target.

omg bean i love this game so damn much

@LykosHand u should be safe for now since the whole tides turned to evi and matt

but u should really watch what u say next time

Just now, Alistair said:

eeeeeh

btw you said you gave yourself a vest right

wouldn't that protect you from the lynch anyway?

Do otN inhkT I aeHv tYe Sene A estV iopStnpg A chyLn ,igneB Boputflrloe ,Yes ,uBt tNo A Vset
eH olsA lmdiaCe heT setV Was seUd pU nI eTh Smae iNght

• Global Mods
32 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

As far as I'm aware, Jace only said he was TP

He claimed to have a third party role that is very similar to the Coyote, which is why he voted for himself. He said he has to guess everyone’s roles correctly in order to win. He mentioned that those he guesses don’t die, but I’m not sure I buy it.

1 minute ago, Falirion said:

Do otN inhkT I aeHv tYe Sene A estV iopStnpg A chyLn ,igneB Boputflrloe ,Yes ,uBt tNo A Vset
eH olsA lmdiaCe heT setV Was seUd pU nI eTh Smae iNght

In most cases, being Bulletproof and holding a vest is essentially the same thing. Bulletproof means you start with a vest.

If we take Kiet in the Derry game, for instance, he was Bulletproof and had a vest that protected him from the lynch.

If Drago's vest really was used up however, then it's a moot point.

This is unfortunate. I really must insist, I'm not the jester or anything like that, I'm a member of the mafia. You guys have nothing to fear from lynching me. Believe in my luck, and everything will turn out fine!