• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Just now, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Keep Quiet.
Make the game more interesting.

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

KeEp QuIeT.
mAkE ThE gAmE mOrE iNtErEsTiNg.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just now, Aldo said:

Demonstration.jpg.d4c2c8aa59328cfe2630be22d164f50b.jpg

Presumably the target too if you claim to not have a visiting action, although that doesn't mesh with day 3 phase post claiming you tried giving yourself a gun
also Nick claims to have been roleblocked so that may be 2 people that didn't visit anyone being cursed, soooo interesting all in all, so either we still don't have it right how this cursing works (we do know the role isn't called chuthulu as a reveal vote on it failed), or one of you is pretending to be cursed, or maybe it's from an item that 2 people had this time, or who even knows with this game
As for kiet's statement i may interest you in the 4th option in above's poll

22 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Presumably the target too if you claim to not have a visiting action, although that doesn't mesh with day 3 phase post claiming you tried giving yourself a gun
also Nick claims to have been roleblocked so that may be 2 people that didn't visit anyone being cursed, soooo interesting all in all, so either we still don't have it right how this cursing works (we do know the role isn't called chuthulu as a reveal vote on it failed), or one of you is pretending to be cursed, or maybe it's from an item that 2 people had this time, or who even knows with this game
As for kiet's statement i may interest you in the 4th option in above's poll

I owlud heva tohs iikcn ro ila .yaodt ,I uodlw heva osth keit.

@Aldo That was my list

List of people
1. Bazaro - Mafia
2. Anti Loser - 3rd Party
3. Nano4 - 3rd Party
4. Nickcrash - Mafia
5. Nicki - Mafia
6. Newt - Town
7. Arch - Mafia
8. Pimphand - Mafia
9. Alistair - Mafia
10. Amine - Town
11. Falirion - Mafia
12. Dragoknight - 3rd Party
13. Mimi - Mafia
14. Bok Choi - Town
15. Aldo - Town
16. Astra - Mafia
17. Lia - 3rd Party
19. Blanket - Town
18. Hypurr - Mafia
20. Boat - 3rd Party
21. Jelly -> Jace - 3rd Party
22. Candy - 3rd Party
23. Div - Mafia
24. Soupheria - Town
25. Amber -> Eviora - Town
26. Yin - Mafia
27. Seal - 3rd Party
28. Eric - Mafia

7 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Aldo That was my list

List of people
1. Bazaro - Mafia
2. Anti Loser - 3rd Party
3. Nano4 - 3rd Party
4. Nickcrash - Mafia
5. Nicki - Mafia
6. Newt - Town
7. Arch - Mafia
8. Pimphand - Mafia
9. Alistair - Mafia
10. Amine - Town
11. Falirion - Mafia
12. Dragoknight - 3rd Party
13. Mimi - Mafia
14. Bok Choi - Town
15. Aldo - Town
16. Astra - Mafia
17. Lia - 3rd Party
19. Blanket - Town
18. Hypurr - Mafia
20. Boat - 3rd Party
21. Jelly -> Jace - 3rd Party
22. Candy - 3rd Party
23. Div - Mafia
24. Soupheria - Town
25. Amber -> Eviora - Town
26. Yin - Mafia
27. Seal - 3rd Party
28. Eric - Mafia

ynMa Thksna .Evne hgouTh I iLde otAbu ehT nuG.

ldWuo tI eB Too chuM oT lsoA skA orF ourY opC proestR?

6 minutes ago, Falirion said:

I didn't Say you succeded, in fact the post makes it sound like you failed

Hm, eWll, I saW leyerM aigynS yM erousC fO tsionAc atTh oWudl Foollw iRtgh fAtre iiengvcRe A Gun.

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

ynMa Thksna .Evne hgouTh I iLde otAbu ehT nuG.

ldWuo tI eB Too chuM oT lsoA skA orF ourY opC proestR?

are you really not seeing that that is clearly fake? he has 14 mafia's on that list, if that was even remotely true mafia would have majority right now
lmao

• Upvote 1

Also 3 of the people marked as non town on that list were voted day 3, of which we were told that between the 6 voted only 2 are non town, of which we know drago to be one of them, and the other in all likelyhood being jace, so yes he is trolling

Edited by Falirion

2 minutes ago, Falirion said:

are you really not seeing that that is clearly fake? he has 14 mafia's on that list, if that was even remotely true mafia would have majority right now
lmao

d6d3ab7ba445ea66c90ab51427ef37cb.gif

• Sad 1

Oh hey I'm alive.

@Aldo Thanks buddy.
As well as everyone else that voted to revive me.

So unfortunately I can't really provide much information here, as account of a lack of actions and not really giving a damn

But I do know some things. A token of knowledge from the deceased.

From what I gathered, the majority of those killed were either town or TP. Granted most of them didn't talk at all, but I can gather those that did were very likely not mafia.

@CrimsonDragon21 I'm like 80% sure from the night I had with Lykos he is town or TP who can win with town. Might want to factor that into your list.

as well as the exuberant amount of mafia you have there

Well this is what I think. The challenge from last night is easier for mafia to get right because they know who is mafia and who isn’t already. Then Bean revealed that the Blanket role sounds scummy (a town role wouldn’t need to make anyone look scummy). And Kiet doesn’t want to show his list because? Probably he’s got all the mafia correct.

even if this was all suppositions, Kiet is a gamethrower.

[Eliminate] Kiet

3 hours ago, Chickens said:

CHICKENTOUCHER ignited his dear trusty truck to prepare for a hard night's work. He drove his truck out into the street to look for his targets. Tonight, he would drive his truck into Bajio and Newt,  linking them both together...

If i may call attention to this, i think this explains why we have 2 cursed people. the description of "chickentouchers" ability implies that he linked "Newt" (who we know is aldo) and "Bajio" (who i am going to boldly assume is nick) i am guessing that means that all actions done to either of them were applied to both

hiiii ^^

sorry i wasn't here at all. christmas and stuff 😓

idk what happened in bread but on soup we found out (i say we but i didn't really do anything 😆) found out lia is a third party, and those she kills can never be revived 😰

i think we should eliminate lia ^^

5 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

hiiii ^^

sorry i wasn't here at all. christmas and stuff 😓

idk what happened in bread but on soup we found out (i say we but i didn't really do anything 😆) found out lia is a third party, and those she kills can never be revived 😰

i think we should eliminate lia ^^

Well about that, i'd like eric to tell us exactly what he saw about that first tbh, he spoke like he saw the role description, but clearly the lynch didn't work, and i'd imagine at least one nightkill went on her aswell (just to be clear this is a guess), and she is well still here, so if eric really does know her role description i would like to know why he failed to mention her being hard to kill (unless Lia had randomly 3 vests or something stupid)

3 hours ago, Aldo said:

mmH ,lelW, Loko tA hTta ,Ltilte @Falirion. It esmSe tTha uoY My snnsduMigeaidtnr saW Rthgi .

tenor.gif

I Am Petytr urSe uoY naC Do Mchu rtteeB haTn Thta.

~~ ~~ ~~

eW Hvea enSe loePep ctA Leik Thta eAfrt niaHgv eihrT sAtgnnilme Rlaveede. It Oyln sHelp afaMi oT ieHd oreM eicyflintEf .

On thaT oNet ,And uBeesac I ndiF nPnrzaoiigt reAcsphoap sasluDefitt( tBfiene Of eth otbDu: heT iGf slmeIip oS ,)I'd tehRar ouY sirCedoedn The ahctplearoMi niaMnge Of ehT Sggoeiunts, hihcW dnnessTrca eTh slPboesi nolaiczautitA Of hTe Tarthe (tgAnsia Kite Of llA lPepeo. )

oNw ,hTta's eTdgatre oT All. Do tNo esrDgrida hTe uviroPes yDsa ,rO thWa eW eavH daiS ,For tahT Metrat. 

The tcFa tahT eTh Cseur sGoe gTohuhr The lookbRcel (Or At atLes thTa's How naeB doenIrmf Me ),neasM hatT It srokW hTe eSam aWy heT tCulhuh esDo. atBi.

Netw Hsa nBee ldKlei ,dnA eW ralAdey Hvae iLa Claim rHe illKs onD't wlolA reoeusitcnRr .heS sHa rnvoeP So Tydoa, reAft reH dleaiF Lychn .I'd sggteSu If ynAneo llcytuAa asH a unG dnA sI oNt usJt a oLwly lTrlo ,oWdul uPt It oT dGoo esU.

rFo eTh Heardr rdsWo https://word.tips/words-for/leyerm/?dictionary=wwf

[Eliminate] Kiet