Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

the list i posted is all i got. if your role is in the list then i visited you if not then i will eventually visit you.

also thanks for telling me about who santa is

No this is actually important, are your targets random or do you choose them, and if you choose them did you pick me at any point?

Just now, Falirion said:

No this is actually important, are your targets random or do you choose them, and if you choose them did you pick me at any point?

i choose my targets but the roles i get are in a random order

and yes i visited you

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Nick is right and my role is mafia member. Leave it to Bean to make a "mafia" be on the town side. Basically, my description says I was part of the mafia gang but the baker union killed everyone else in my group and I only survived because of luck and the sacrifice of Amanisas the Angry. I have no idea who that is and if they are even in the game but I am town sided. 

@Candy, @CrimsonDragon21 could you guys change your votes to Lia to we can probably get her out this phase. It does help you on the off chance you are mafia sided (I have no if you are so don't kill me please😅)

Eliminate Lia

Nope i don't want to 🙂

[Give] Gun to RustyBoat Deeemzee

Spoiler
Spoiler

Capture1.png

Spoiler

Capture2.png

Spoiler

capture3.gif

Spoiler

Capture4.png

Spoiler

Capture5.png

Spoiler

evidence1.png

Capture6.png

Spoiler

Capture7.png

nick1.png

Spoiler

Capture8.png

Spoiler

Capture9.png

Spoiler

Capture10.png

Spoiler

capture11.gif

Spoiler

Capture12.png

Spoiler

Capture13.png

Spoiler

Capture14.png

Spoiler

Capture15.png

Spoiler

Capture16.png

Spoiler

Capture17.png

Spoiler

Capture18.png

Spoiler

Capture19.png

Spoiler

Well wasting ur shit opening spoilers was fun for me thats for sho. However, doing that shit is time consuming so kek. Well that said, i also give eric the benefit of the doubt since he is being forceful and claims lia is indeed cult leader. But if I was right, i cant really judge him for lying to town while he is townie cuz i also did lie to town while being a townie in a different game. Well if somehow Lia still survives the fcking lynch then i really suspect its no longer an item but a role ability. If it was hers then i honestly doubt her cult leader cuz thats way too many powers in one role. If it was somebody else's role then what is it some sort of lynch saver role? Why bother saving a killer third party? are you a maf by some chance?

Well either way if lia gets lynched and no disciples flip im honestly suspecting how the voting for role reveal and lynch vote was created. Well honestly a lot of thing are happening and new year's is supposed to be a time to relax for most so i find it hard to be certain in a lot of things.

Blanket I'll tell you now: if I do get a gun I will be shooting Nick without hesitation if somehow Lia is not cult simply cuz i feel something is not right. Then again, you could also say something aint right with me since I havent done shit yet and im still alive past day 5 its a record for me honestly. Normally im already past my in game expiration.

For some other thoughts seriously assuming jester is one and inquisitor the other, where are the other 2 killer roles? Also, what happened to mafia kills last night assuming that was a jester kill and the other was lia's "eraser".

So the ancient being is revived and looking at soup's reveal there is a mythical being as well. Whats next ultra rare being? rare being? common being? feels gacha yo. Well anyway, drago if you are real give me a creepy doll please. Lets see if we git ourselves a creepy lady or shits gon curse the holder.

Well there a some shit going on so i may or may not have missed something but who cares amirite?

[Reveal] Inquisitor

[Eliminate] Lia

[Give The Gun] Sailboat 😩 👌

• Haha 1

NIGHT 5 : GOOOOD VIBRATIONS 😃

Today. there were not only 1, but 2 annoying people who spoke gibberish. Worst, one of them had the propensity to use long and complex words, resulting in some of them with small brains to make a petition demanding Nickcrash to use short and concise sentences, thankfully. He initially deemed Astra to be unworthy of living any longer before changing his mind and setting his sights on Lia, which many followed suit. Eventually, they agreed upon to lynch Lia for something that she probably did. To this, Lia said nothing and said she wanted to see mum's panties. Everybody got a rope to try to whip her and choke her to death. But the agile Lia keep jumping and hiding behind those who did not agree to killing her. The people, scared of hurting Innocent people, could not do anything. Lia kept hiding until it was too late to continue doing anything. Left with no choice, the people returned home and Lia managed to survive. 

LIA WAS CHOSEN TO BE LYNCHED. SHE DID NOT DIE. 

PSYKANA AND INQUISITOR WAS CHOSEN TO BE REVEALED.
ALDO WAS GIVEN A GUN. HE WILL PUT IT TO VERY GOOD USE

PSYKANA

Spoiler

POWER OVERWHELMING! Choose 2 person every night to either roleblock or heal.

INQUISITOR

Spoiler

SILENCE EVIL AND PUNISH THE HERETICS. Choose somebody to disintegrate every night. You are very hard to kill. 

The night begins! You have 30 hours. Send in your night action and choose who to revive. 

Daily Challenges

Night 5 challenge : My 12 penta-harmonic soup touchers shall titillate the tetrahedron of the Chicken Big 

Task : Deduce which role/alignment should win for this game to be canon.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Third party

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Town

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat 

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric

DAY 6 : WAKE UP! TIME TO DIE.

The residents left the town hall for their home. They had tried to kill Lia today but failed spectacularly and as expected, she was on everybody's mind tonight.

VAN DER WURST'S time dead had taught him many valuable lessons, the most important of which is to drink healthy, delicious soup. Now that he is alive and well, he will need to further his goal. They have done well but it is still far from over. He will have it done and none shall stand it his way. He hailed a taxi to Red Ranger's house and then broke a window before throwing a Creepy Doll inside his house. Red Ranger would just have to live with a broken window.

Von Hamburger split into two. Hamburger One rode a taxi Eata Mea's and Hamburger Two went to Newt's house. Hamburger Two channeled his energy and zapped Newt with his supreme energy. Having full confidence that he never fails, Hamburger Two left immediately without checking whether it worked or not. Hamburger one did not zapped Eata Mea. He nailed several pieces of planks to the house, effectively preventing Eata Mea from leaving his house. Von Hamburger's genius knows no bounds. They reunited after both were done. They entered their house but not see the looming threat.

Momaba Petin hoped to emulate the great Pinea Plea and give them DESPAIR. But before he could do that, he must know without any doubt the machinations of the disaster transpiring currently. He would search BreadBook to know them inside out. Through BreadBook, he can identify, deduce, and ascertain correctly all the happenings in their life and their profession. Tonight, he would search for William Afton, Machino Gunochi and Coffinator. 

JACK had a different approach than everybody else. Tonight, he simply did nothing and went to sleep. He slept and slept without a care in the world. Soon, the night was over.

The day begins. You have 48 hours. Happy lynching.

The residents all attended the forum with a heavy heart. There would certainly be some unfortunate souls gone today. And indeed there were. Today there were 2 residents missing. Nicki and Soupheria. And so off they go in search of their corpses. Meanwhile, Lykoshand drank some soul and was healthy again.

NICKI is gone. Nobody knew who she was.
Soupheria was killed. Her throat seemed to be slitted. She was Von Hamburger.

LYKOSHAND is revived. He is QUACK 🦆, aligned with the BAKERS.

Daily Challenges

Night 5 challenge : My 12 penta-harmonic soup touchers shall titillate the tetrahedron of the Chicken Big 

Task : Deduce which role/alignment should win for this game to be canon.
Comments : None of you were correct. Not that many answered. 

Day 6 event : I have no idea what to do next
Choose one among you to give a crystal ball to.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat 

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric

21 minutes ago, Chickens said:

LYKOSHAND is revived. He is QUACK 🦆, aligned with the BAKERS.

Isn't the name of the mafia faction @Baker Union, if I recall correctly?

[Eliminate] Lykos

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

Isn't the name of the mafia faction @Baker Union, if I recall correctly?

[Eliminate] Lykos

and towns name is @Baker so he is town, don't do anything rash

big post incoming btw