Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

uhh hi guys just saying I still have one soup shard

since nobody requested me to reveal anything I'll just use it to expose the mythical being. I think Bean is asleep already so maybe the post will come later

Also, I just want to share my alignment guesses last time

15 Bakers (Aldo, Newt, Nicki, Seal, Arch, Evi, Eric, Nick, Candy, Boat, Bok, Mimi, Amine, Astra, Lykos) 

6 Baker Union (Ali, Dive, Hyper, Yin, Sopheria, Kiet) 

7 Shady People (Drago, Lia, Jace, Baz, Anti Loser, Nano, Fali)

I also compared my list to Kiet and here are the differences we have:

Town (Baz, Dive, Sopheria)

Mafia (Nick, Arch, Lykos, Fali) 

TP (Ali, Kiet)

also yay cass is joining us

So hypurr has been a bad boy? Alright, I guess I'll comply but my targets tend to not die instantly keep that in mind

also 
[Eliminate] Eric
It'd be a pity if I were to be modkilled after all

I hope that crystal ball will help us but at the same time, knowing bean.........it could do anything 👀

Also Candy why are you thanking Kiet? >:[ unless.......*sniff* sniff* wait i know this smell, it's the mafia one. Yes there is no doubt, Candy must be one of them.

11 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Also Candy why are you thanking Kiet? >:[ unless.......*sniff* sniff* wait i know this smell, it's the mafia one. Yes there is no doubt, Candy must be one of them.

It’s called sarcasm Lykos. Your holy light is so blinding it doesn’t allow you to see my tainted ironies uwu

11 minutes ago, Candy said:

It’s called sarcasm Lykos. Your holy light is so blinding it doesn’t allow you to see my tainted ironies uwu

I know don't worry ;]

I-I-I'm sorry Candy, i thought to bait some mafias but i guess it won't work at all 😭

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

@Falirion @YinYang9705

Alright I’d had enough fun 

You guys wanna say anything or should I say it myself.

I have literaly no idea what you are talking about

1 hour ago, andracass said:

why are we killing eric exactly

He at day 4 claimed to have found Lia's role as the Inqusitor (which is true) and claimed to also have seen what her ability was (his claim: she kills people and when she fails a kill on someone that person also becomes an inqusitor), she was lynched it didn't work, next day i asked him whether he was sure about what lia's ability does and if he really saw her description, he pretty much answered in the affirmitive, Lia was lynced again, didn't work again, we also revealed her role which basically says that she kills people and is "hard to kill"
something he never mentioned, so the suspicion is that he lied about Lia's role to makes us waste our time on her, he now backpedals saying he didn't see her description and only told us what an inquistor role he googled does, and i for one don't believe that for a second

6 hours ago, mimi said:

since nobody requested me to reveal anything I'll just use it to expose the mythical being. I think Bean is asleep already so maybe the post will come later

Well in that case:
[Unreveal] Mythical Being
[Reveal] Falirion the Beggar

just in case i don't get around to do that once the reveals actual shows, also we get to reveal 2 roles, so we some people should absolutly place reveal votes on something

• Like 1

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Falirion said:

something he never mentioned, so the suspicion is that he lied about Lia's role to makes us waste our time on her, he now backpedals saying he didn't see her description and only told us what an inquistor role he googled does, and i for one don't believe that for a second

sounds convincing enough.

[murder] eric

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anti-loser said:

[Reveal] Falirion the driver 

You know i can just tell you and even have a phase post segment backing it up
also, if you have something to say about me, about yin, or anyone else, how about you spit it out

• Like 1

Seeming as it's one pointless thing to lie about, I received two guns last night. I shot both Kiet and sailboat at the same time. The first was from the votes from the day phase, and the second gun came presumably from Drago, since he did say he would give me one, on the previous day.

[Reveal] Falirion the Beggar

Alive but never really posting until the end again. Don't have much to say if anything. From looking at the differences on Mimi's and Kiet's list, I think focusing on the overlaps of mafia would be a good idea for next phase since this phase is nearly over. Just a curious question, Nick do you only know my role and alignment from the note you got about me?

[Eliminate] Fali 

This is a placeholder vote so I don't get mod killed don't get ur panties in a twist for this

[Reveal] Fali the beggar

I would like to know what the person I visited does