Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

I wouldn't be careless to reveal that info if I was mafia or tp because I knew of the suspicion that it would cast on me. When I first read that tole description, I was so confused and then Bean told me I'm town, I was like alright, my head is going to spin from this game. Also, Bean, if my role reveal vague on the vig ability, I will find someway to use my abilities on you the next night.

Reveal Mafia Member

Falirion the Beggar is a Day Cop Role.

He can stare at targets, and find out their Role-Name and Alignment.

He has used it before, on Dragoknight, and saw he is the Ancient Being, a Shady Person.

He then used it on Alistair, and saw he was Centi, another Shady Person

Afterwards, he became insane, and so received no result. A pity, if you ask me.

The next day he stared at Sailboat and found out he was Blenkat, Baker Union.

Yesterday, he decided to use his stare on Yin. He was the Coyote, aligned with the Bakers. Unfortunately he died.

However, if we revive Yin tonight, both of us get confirmed. 

As for the guns, the safest choices would be those confirmed to be town, if this were a normal game.

However, here we have no way of finding out dead people's alignment, meaning we can't grasp how many baker unionists are still alive. The balance tilts towards reading actions.

So, in the spirit of the game's logic, I'm asking for a gun by declaring my intentions beforehand.

I have 3 targets to shoot:

1. Bazaro

2. Mimi

3. Dive (somehow still not modkilled)

Since I don't know if we're be able to get organized due to timezones and real-life obligations, I propose the willing ones propose a list of targets.

Close to the end of the day phase, we will know with good certainty who gets a gun and who doesn't, so at least we can avoid shooting against the same people.

Hmmm..... there is a lot going on i have a few questions that may help sort this out
especially looking at nick's claims here, but i was gonna ask these before
1. @Sopheria while you were in the dead chat, did alistair claim a vigilante type role aswell?
2. @Jace Stormkirk Can you confirm or deny the following people having the following roles:
                               Nick Crash: Falirion the Beggar
                               Alistair: Centi
                               Astra: Mafia Member
     also any other of the claims from Nick's post above

[Nominate] Lykoshand

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Falirion the Beggar is a Day Cop Role.

He can stare at targets, and find out their Role-Name and Alignment.

He has used it before, on Dragoknight, and saw he is the Ancient Being, a Shady Person.

He then used it on Alistair, and saw he was Centi, another Shady Person

Afterwards, he became insane, and so received no result. A pity, if you ask me.

The next day he stared at Sailboat and found out he was Blenkat, Baker Union.

Yesterday, he decided to use his stare on Yin. He was the Coyote, aligned with the Bakers. Unfortunately he died.

However, if we revive Yin tonight, both of us get confirmed. 

Hold up, 2 questions
1. how exactly does that work, you claim "his" ability works during the day, correct?
2. more importantly if that is "his" action list when did "he" get the report that astra is the Mafia Member, Baker?

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

Hold up, 2 questions
1. how exactly does that work, you claim "his" ability works during the day, correct?
2. more importantly if that is "his" action list when did "he" get the report that astra is the Mafia Member, Baker?

My apologies, I messed up the report, because I just ran up and down my notes, without paying attention.

I didn't really have to do that, just thought I'd clear any discrepancies this way.

I pick a target during the day, and receive the full report at the end of the following night.

Technically, during the night I learn about the Role Name, and after the night is over I get a 2nd report about the alignment.

It was during D4-N4 that I learned about Astra. 

Bean at first claimed that since I was cursed I couldn't be given information.

Then I convinced him that being cursed didn't necessarily mean I shouldn't be able to tell, since my action is Day-based.

Bean changed his mind and told me he's "Mafia Member, aligned with the Bakers".

At first I read that as he's a part of the Baker Union (being a Baker), and tried to start a bw.

Then I realized my error, that the Bakers are Town, so I took it back. 

tl;dr the line is semi-true

There were no "Letters" or visits by the Comedian. I just lied to hide my power-role out of fear for the Coyote.

let me fix that: 

He has used it before, on Dragoknight, and saw he is the Ancient Being, a Shady Person.

He then used it on Alistair, and saw he was Centi, another Shady Person

Afterwards, he became insane, and so at first received no result. A pity, if you ask me.

--> After a conversation with Bean, I managed to get a result. Astra is the Mafia Member, part of the Bakers.

The next day he stared at Sailboat and found out he was Blenkat, Baker Union.

Yesterday, he decided to use his stare on Yin. He was the Coyote, aligned with the Bakers. Unfortunately he died.

Alright, The phase post for D4, atleast confirms that Nick's report for D3-N3 was about Alistair

On 12/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, Chickens said:

Bajio stood in his hideout, contemplating everything he had seen. He simply stood there motionless, doing absolutely nothing. He had forsaken cleanliness for his duty as a resident to find out the members of the Baker Union. He stood there for god knows how long and then opened his eyes. He had figured it out. He

knew what Sosig was...

it in fact claims nick to not be mafia, sooo i am inclined to be believe him.
assuming i am correct that nick is Bajio, which i am reasonably certain off, and the truck driver @Anti-loser should be able to confirm that. your targets N4 if you would be so kind (i already know who those should be)
We should probably still reveal Mafia Member just to be sure

Sorry guys

Been busy today but like 8 hours I’ll hop on the conversation 

But for now, Candy please say something. 

I’m actually quiet suspicious of you 

Nominate Lykos

N2 - Kiet & Alistair

N3 - Anti & NickCrash

N4 - Aldo & NickCrash

N5 - Kiet & Dive

N6 - Was meant to be Yin & Candy but I tried baiting the faction kill onto one of them. Proofing the other innocent and all till the vigilante ruined it all. Basically nobody was targeted

A plan with holes but it was something 

44 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

N3 - Anti & NickCrash

N4 - Aldo & NickCrash

Uuuh double confirmation, thank you AL
N3:

Von Hamburger split into two. Both Hamburgers rode a taxi to their Eata Mea's and Chickentoucher's house. Both of them stood outside their target's house and channeled their energy. The energy entered the residences and then into Eata Mea and Chickentoucher. Content, Von Hamburger returned home to sleep. He did not notice some energy that entered Chickentoucher was siphoned by Bajio...

N4:

On 12/30/2019 at 4:01 PM, Chickens said:

CHICKENTOUCHER ignited his dear trusty truck to prepare for a hard night's work. He drove his truck out into the street to look for his targets. Tonight, he would drive his truck into Bajio and Newt,  linking them both together...

So yeah i believe nick is town given he is Bajio, combined with the phase post segment in my previous post, from there follows astra & yin are also town, and alistair, is a 3rd party. presumably killing if he claims vigilante, given all of that that i would agree with nick, revive yin, to put that to a final test (instead of alistair)
[Unreveal] Mafia Member
[Reveal] Centi

we still reveal 2 roles and i'd argue reveal both of them, that should confirm it just fine

given all of that my pool of suspects is down to only, bazarro, dive, candy & mimi
and we might still have to figure out what to do about Lia

Edited by Falirion

6 hours ago, NickCrash said:

I have 3 targets to shoot:

1. Bazaro

2. Mimi

3. Dive (somehow still not modkilled)

I don't know why and I'm just really curious, why are you so keen on wanting me out? Can you please enlighten me your reasons why? 

5 minutes ago, mimi said:

I don't know why and I'm just really curious, why are you so keen on wanting me out? Can you please enlighten me your reasons why? 

Can't really answer for why nick thinks so, but i can answer for me: process of elimination, of the alive people, the 4 i listed (which you are a part of) i know the least about, which at this point in the game is already a point of suspicion in and of itself
in particular,
the alive people:
Confirmed Town: Aldo, lykos, Sopheria, Cass
Strong Townread: Nick, Astra (via Nick), AL
Confirmed 3rd Party: Jace, Drago, Lia
No information at all: Mimi, Candy, Dive, Bazaro
and then there is me, and i know i am town, so that makes all alive players

17 hours ago, Aldo said:

N.o...

B.y..t.h.e..w.a.y,..y.o.u.r..a.c.t.i.o.n..m.a.k.e.s..a.n..a.c.t.i.o.n..h.a.p.p.e.n..t.h.e..n.e.x.t..n.i.g.h.t,..c.o.r.r.e.c.t.?

I'm afraid you've mistaken Fali's role for mine, Aldo.

Every night, I choose 2 people and their actions are moved to the next night.

N1: uhh we didn't get our roles yet that time, right
N2: First, I chose Newt and Kiet. Bean asked me to choose somebody else because he told me messed up something. I asked why not them but he would just tell me “secret”, so I just switched to Aldo and Boat. He wouldn't tell me if my actions were successful as well so 🤷‍♀️  ALSO! didn't the phase post also say something along the lines of “Newt (Aldo) wanted to give a gun to himself, but was stopped and he just stood there”?? 
N3: Newt and Lia
N4: Lia and Yin — I went for Lia after she said that “her kills cannot be revived” or something like that in the Soup thread 
N5: Lia and Dive— changed my mind and targeted Ali instead of Dive bc I'm not even sure what Dive could be, so Lia and Ali
N6: Yin and Dive — I couldn't guess what Yin's alignment was, so I just targeted him. Having no one else to target, I just went for Dive. 

also i really can't keep track on who died, i was surprised to see that Nicki was erased in the discord server when did that happen!? Ali was revealed to have died on the day phase before this one, right? idjsjsksowk i can't remember, bean also didn't tell me if he was already dead after I said I'm targetting him so idrk smh

I can't really risk going back to the other pages without losing this post   ; - ;

not to mention, I'm 50% sure that Dive is that one that carried out the mafia kill tonight, since Hyper was erased and Astra killed Yin... This is also why I quoted the flavour text earlier because I think I successfully postponed the kill for tonight?? Maybe?? I don't know I'm not sure, maybe the target really was just protected or healed. I'm just glad to have released all this info before I dieded

A.h.h.....

T.h.a.n.k.f.u.l.l.y,..a.n.d..t.h.a.n.k.s..t.o..t.h.e..r.e.c.e.n.t..d.e.v.e.l.o.p.m.e.n.t.s,..I..w.a.s..a.b.l.e..t.o..s.o.l.v.e..s.o.m.e..m.y.s.t.e.r.i.e.s...

I..h.a.v.e..b.e.e.n..s.e.a.r.c.h.i.n.g..f.o.r..t.h.i.s..C.o.m.e.d.i.a.n..f.r.a.n.t.i.c.a.l.l.y...

[Eliminate] Bazaro

Hmmm, curious ability, i honestly assumed aldo didn't get his gun during N2 because i slowed him and that way his ability was after the kill, but that makes more sense
also your ability uses on Lia explain some strange claims of Lia in the chat i share with her (still) namely she claimed to not have targeted Newt N4, which we didn't believe, (she at the time we thought jokingly) said she would target nicki that night.... which matches with the erased targets (N4 Newt N5 Nicki) while her apparent kill on hypurr went through in the same night.... AND it also explains why kiet is now erased aswell i was wondering about that actually as she said she would target kiet N5 but that was pushed to n6, this all lines up pretty well
also N3:

Machino Gunochi finished bathing. He took a slice of bread and applied some soup on it. He then stood and watched TV. As the clock approached midnight, he stood up and waved his hand, as if drawing a symbol. Under his breath, he mentioned two names ; Bean and Eata Mea...

I'm guessing that is you mimi?

so from that i can reconstruct Lia's actions as:
N2; Newt (but roleblocked from the nightchallenge)
N3: Newt again
N4: Nicki
N5: Kiet

N6: Hypurr

to be fair, we don't know if this ability is mafia or town aligned but, we can focus on the other suspects for today
I will start on
[Eliminate] Bazaro

Looks like its finally my time to step out of the shadows...

Hello everyone, it is so nice to meet you all ^^ My name is Feeta Katpiss and I'm... Mafia!

Or, I was... See, I was converted to the Church of the Blanket N2. Around the same time it was said my vest was lost! I loved that vest...

My attendance has been rather shaky over the course of our voyage... I didn't perform any night actions or any of the night challenges thus far. I... don't know why I'm not modkilled yet, honestly.

But now that Kiet has died, I am but a lone, vengeful cultist with no home and no ability. It is my sworn duty to take vengeance for my fallen comerade, and survive to the end of game,

however that may be.

Since no one else spoke up about the Eggs, I can only assume that the other 2 eggs are in Mafia hands. They apparently have some kind of information ability, but I haven't gotten the chance to use mine yet. Seriously, you people are the worst...

I believe I recall the last Mafia member among us alive here. Yes, it has been the one today who has spoken but not voted to reveal the final mafia member.

7 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Looks like its finally my time to step out of the shadows...

Hello everyone, it is so nice to meet you all ^^ My name is Feeta Katpiss and I'm... Mafia!

Or, I was... See, I was converted to the Church of the Blanket N2. Around the same time it was said my vest was lost! I loved that vest...

My attendance has been rather shaky over the course of our voyage... I didn't perform any night actions or any of the night challenges thus far. I... don't know why I'm not modkilled yet, honestly.

But now that Kiet has died, I am but a lone, vengeful cultist with no home and no ability. It is my sworn duty to take vengeance for my fallen comerade, and survive to the end of game,

however that may be.

Since no one else spoke up about the Eggs, I can only assume that the other 2 eggs are in Mafia hands. They apparently have some kind of information ability, but I haven't gotten the chance to use mine yet. Seriously, you people are the worst...

I believe I recall the last Mafia member among us alive here. Yes, it has been the one today who has spoken but not voted to reveal the final mafia member.

That is the biggest load of horseshit, first of Kiet told me who he recruited and nicki confirmed those for one
secondly:

On 1/5/2020 at 5:13 AM, Chickens said:

The soup does not lie. Invite someone to your chat every night. Their role remains unchanged.

Thats not how kiet's role works at all
thirdly those reveal votes reveal the ability of the role called "mafia member" and i kinda doubt you really still don't know how these votes work

all in all:
[Unvote] Bazaro
[Eliminate] Bazaro

Yes i voted you again for emphasis
Die MONSTER

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

I'm guessing that is you mimi?

Yes, I am Machino Gunochi. I actually didn't give Bean a name in the beginning bc I forgot I guess he just created one for me.

8 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

But I'm, not even Mafia... the last member can confirm that for us. 

But... didn't you say... 

35 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

????