Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

DAY 8 : GOOD VIBRATIONS

The residents looked at awe at Div's corpse high up in the hall. He was dismembered spectacularly and beautifully. One could even go as far as to say it was perfect. It was a form of art. Words alone cannot describe such beauty. The residents were so awed that they could not lower his body and so decided to erect a tent outside the hall to act as a temporary shelter while they digest what had happened.

DIV is dead. He was Jack.

YIN is revived. He is the coyote, aligned with the bakers.

THE DAY BEGINS. YOU HAVE 46HOURS. HAPPY KILLING.

DAY 8 EVENT : TOO LITTLE DEATHS. TOO LITTLE FUN.

The 2 most voted people will get lynched today.

Residents

1. Bazaro - Feeta Catpiss

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

20. Sailboat - Red Ranger

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent - Jack

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger - Psykana - Baker

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin - BaiCai - coyote - Baker

27. Seal -> Cass
28. Eric - Mr Bitter

Ok two peeps do a die today, so pls shoot or lynch me. I'm TP and town can't win until I'm done a die. If you shoot me and the game doesn't end, you'll know what Baz said is true and there is Nick and Fali who are the remaining mafia. Idk if town can win with Lia alive tho. "Winter break" ended and I was packing and traveling last day phase when I could've devised something to save my ass, but now I'm working again and can't pay attention to this game anymore oof

sooo i collected those eggs this night, just in case they are useful
Bean refuses to tell me what they do, and when asked if i can use them right now he only says, that i can use them, but he suggests against it... so idk what to think here

I was going to suggest lynching Lia today, and shoot whoever doesn't vote her but with the way this double lynch works, we can't really do an unanimous lynch today, so idk how to go about this, we have a few guns today, so we may be able to end the game today

I'd like to reveal Drago's and Jace's role today, just in case there is a catch to either of their role (can't really think of anything else, well arch's role to figure out the eggs. but we don't know what he was)
We also don't know the name of jace's role so how about he shares that? hint hint
[Reveal] Ancient Being

You know.... i have been thinking, how do we know that jace reaching his wincon doesn't just end the game with only him winning?
N5:

On 1/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, Chickens said:

Momaba Petin hoped to emulate the great Pinea Plea and give them DESPAIR. But before he could do that, he must know without any doubt the machinations of the disaster transpiring currently. He would search BreadBook to know them inside out. Through BreadBook, he can identify, deduce, and ascertain correctly all the happenings in their life and their profession. Tonight, he would search for William Afton, Machino Gunochi and Coffinator. 

Like this whole despair thing sounds kinda bad, and with 3 targets, one of them dead at the time pretty sure that is jace, and we really should have checked his role much earlier tbh and yes, bean i quotet you again, smite me i dare you

Fali, I don’t think revealing Jace’s role will tell us whether he wins with town or not since for Lia’s and Ali’s role, no wincon was really stated. However, revealing Jace’s role might not be a bad idea away since it would be nice to know what exactly he does or as exact as Bean will tell us.

1 minute ago, Astra125 said:

Fali, I don’t think revealing Jace’s role will tell us whether he wins with town or not since for Lia’s and Ali’s role, no wincon was really stated. However, revealing Jace’s role might not be a bad idea away since it would be nice to know what exactly he does or as exact as Bean will tell us.

True enough, it probably won't tell us his wincon, nor what happens then, and he was likely truthful about his ability.... yuck
same probably counts for drago too, who i think if i counted correctly should only have 1 item left? what happend to those anyway?

there also wasn't a mafiakill as far as i can see, i assume dive's death was caused by either the eventvote or astra (probably both), who btw i think was a vampire and judging by the phasepost segment mentioning him on D3 (doing something "beneficial" to bajio/nick) not quoting it this time or bean might actually smite me, might have been town, also making the vampire townsided would absolutely be in bean logic, but at this point it doesn't really matter what he was does it
that either means we are fresh out of mafia, and it's only hostile TPs left, or the mafia killer's target was protected or the killer was roleblocked or... mimi'd (like lia was i bet)
lots of options
so @Sopheria & @mimi your actions might narrow down what happened here

@Jace Stormkirk which 3 are you missing anyway?

3 hours ago, Falirion said:

there also wasn't a mafiakill as far as i can see, i assume dive's death was caused by either the eventvote or astra (probably both), who btw i think was a vampire and judging by the phasepost segment mentioning him on D3 (doing something "beneficial" to bajio/nick) not quoting it this time or bean might actually smite me, might have been town, also making the vampire townsided would absolutely be in bean logic, but at this point it doesn't really matter what he was does it
that either means we are fresh out of mafia, and it's only hostile TPs left, or the mafia killer's target was protected or the killer was roleblocked or... mimi'd (like lia was i bet)
lots of options

I targeted Lia and Candy

39 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Alright, I think we shouldn't ignore Bean's gift for today; lynch twice and end this.

[Eliminate] Candy

My apologies @Jace Stormkirk but this has already taken too long.

Sorry hun daddy Fali shot me, his bullet just hasn't penetrated my breast yet uwu so maybe tri someone else to lynch

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Falirion said:

True enough, it probably won't tell us his wincon, nor what happens then, and he was likely truthful about his ability.... yuck
same probably counts for drago too, who i think if i counted correctly should only have 1 item left? what happend to those anyway?

lots of options

@Jace Stormkirk which 3 are you missing anyway?

i protected nick and aldo ^^

• Like 1