Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

NIGHT 8 : GOOD VIBRATIONS

DRAGO T-POSED AT CASS' CORPSE MENACINGLY. EVERYBODY WAS AFRAID. LIA TIED HERSELF TO YIN. NOBODY COULD KILL HER WITHOUT KILLING YIN. THEY WERE HELPLESS. WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME, YIN WOULD NOT MOVE. IT APPEARED HE DIED BECAUSE OF A MYSTERIOUS REASON.

LIA was chosen to be lynched. She refused with her DETERMINATION.
Lia was chosen to be beaten up. She is alive.

Yin died of a heart attack. Rest in peace.

Professional gamethrower

Spoiler

Time to gamethrow! Do whatever you want to their THINGS. You can also distribute weird items.

Quack

Spoiler

Quack! Make someone of your choice invulnerable for 1 day phase and night phase.

NIGHT 8 : I love the sound of people dying in the morning.

Nominate somebody of your choice . The winner will get a present from me.

Residents

1. Bazaro - Feeta Catpiss

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

20. Sailboat - Red Ranger

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy - DIO

23. Scammer Divergent - Jack

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger - Psykana - Baker

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin - BaiCai - coyote - Baker

27. Seal -> Cass - Moronlord
28. Eric - Mr Bitter

DAY 9 : GOOD VIBRATIONS

The residents would first go home. They would then each do their respective night action. Come morning and they would find corpses. It was a bloody night. An amount of deaths you would not think possible at this stage but still it happened. Poor poor Aldo. Cucked by somebody ;Voted to join the bread lord. Poor Lykos too. Voted to die. What a pity. He was a great quack. 

Morning will come and then they would first gather in the Hall of Bread. They would first eat their bread and bath using soup. They will then notice some of their companions missing and search for them. They would find Jace in a pool with his throat slitted. Aldo and Lykoshand, on the other hand, will be found in their respective houses unharmed in all ways yet still dead. They have been chosen to Join Me. Be Happy For Them.

JACE died. He was Mombama Petin. 

Aldo was voted to join the Bread Lord. Welcome My Son.

THE DAY BEGINS. YOU HAVE 44 HOURS. YOU MAY BEGIN LYNCHING. THERE WILL NO MORE EVENTS FROM NOW ON. NO EXTRA LYNCH TARGETS. NO VOTING PEOPLE TO DIE AT NIGHT. SHOW ME YOUR WILL, BREADERS AND SOUPERS.

Residents

1. Bazaro - Feeta Catpiss

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

7. Arch - Coffinator

8. Lykoshand - Not Killable - Quack - Bakers

9. Alistair - Sosig

10. Amine - Mandragore

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight - Van der Wurst - Ancient Being - Shady people

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi - Xxbigbiggun69xX

15. Aldo - Newt - Santa Claus - Bakers

16. Astra

17. Lia

20. Sailboat - Red Ranger

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy - DIO

23. Scammer Divergent - Jack

24. Sopheria - Von Hamburger - Psykana - Baker

25. Digitalamber -> Eviora - JoeJoe

26. Yin - BaiCai - coyote - Baker

27. Seal -> Cass - Moronlord
28. Eric - Mr Bitter

The "present" was death... i really shouldn't be surprised, but i am, great just great
So what are we doing today, do we try to kill the basicaly immortal Lia again, the flavour text from the last day seems to imply she only lived because yin didn't vote her, but who even knows anymore,
or do we look somewhere else? but if so where?
idk anymore with game
[Reveal] Ancient Being
can't help but notice that the description that we got for the "professional gamethrower" describes pretty much perfectly the ability Drago claimed last day.... so, what the hell?!

I used my bread on Lia [I got that when I guessed how many maf/town/tp were there]

She was visited by Sophie, yet didn't visit anyone herself.

My action on Jace didn't give info, because I submitted it too late.

The phase post does imply she didn't die because she "was holding onto Yin", and we have lynched her 3 times so far. 

If it doesn't end today, please kill me. I won't bother any more. It has become ridiculous. Thanks to mimi, Lia can't even kill anyone.

@Falirion you of all people should be weary when someone proposes a Gift.

We could finally try the unanimous vote without disturbance, but I don't even know if it's going to work. 

Alternatively we can change our perception about this and think of it as a meme.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? 

[Eliminate] Lía 

so excuse me while i read into bean's mistake for a second, i think our nightvote was tied? between aldo and lykos (because we all thought give the confirmed town the present, without realizing the gift was death)
sooo Lia didn't kill, i imagine astra killed jace
and aldo died from the event and lykos' almost death was the same, i think? idk
yeah i guess try to get rid of Lia today with actually Everyone voting
[Eliminate] Lia

still would like to know why the ability from jace's claimed role matches drago's claimed ability....

OH RIGHT btw i used one of those eggs last night AND...

Spoiler

I still don't know what they do, i got no report about anything, i am starting to think it does nothing

Well then. Looks like we're now on phase 4 of taking down raid boss Lia. Let's go.

[Eliminate] Lia

45 minutes ago, Falirion said:

can't help but notice that the description that we got for the "professional gamethrower" describes pretty much perfectly the ability Drago claimed last day.... so, what the hell?!

I genuinely have no idea what that role reveal of professional gamethrower was. Unless Jace's role was just a similar version of mine.....

All I know is that my actions are exactly what I described. So if it will help:

[Reveal] Ancient Being

That... I... and here i slowed drago and speed up astra, because i thought there might be something going on with that, and then....
so what you are saying is, that reveal we got was for ancient being? and we actually don't know what professional gamethrower does (but it's presumably exactly what jace claimed)
awesome
sooo
[Unreveal] Ancient Being
I don't fucking know....
[Reveal] Falirion the driver
in case anyone has doubts about my claim i guess
which hopefully won't matter because this game just ends once Lia finally dies
in fact i should have guessed Lia's role on that nightchallenge for the "canonical" winner because holy damn that plot armor