Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Smh Nick, you're mafia not me 😢 also i'm town and Kiet already roleclaim my role for me so you should check another one 👀 also my vote as you can see, are always random i'm not even putting a reason but somehow when i vote you, you start to suspect me as if you're worried to be eliminate, tell me why? Are you the last mafia that we're looking for????? 👀

@Aldo Yes because i'm the Doctor and i was curious about Sophiera indeed, i'm roleclaiming since Kiet did days ago so there isn't a reason to hide it. But i was just curious, nothing more

Seriouly i am gonna keep repeating myself here until the point gets aknowledged or people think i am sus because i keep insiting on it
Honestly we have a KILLING 3rd PARTY alive, as far as i recall hostile 3rd parties also need to be eliminated for town to win, no?!
so we lynch LIA and if that still doesn't end the game we can go ahead and hunt ghosts
and for lia to (probably) get lynched we need an unanimous vote, soooo???
also, you have a gun iirc, if you are that suspicious of nick then shoot him, good fucking god
you guys are seriously frustrating right now

@YinYang9705 you were revived btw @Sopheria @andracass @Dragoknight mind voting Lia? please thank you, she probably needs everyone to vote for her
... that's not even all the people that haven't voted her yet... it's not happening today is it?.... who else to lynch then?

Edited by Falirion

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

Seriouly i am gonna keep repeating myself here until the point gets aknowledged or people think i am sus because i keep insiting on it
Honestly we have a KILLING 3rd PARTY alive, as far as i recall hostile 3rd parties also need to be eliminated for town to win, no?!
so we lynch LIA and if that still doesn't end the game we can go ahead and hunt ghosts
and for lia to (probably) get lynched we need an unanimous vote, soooo???
also, you have a gun iirc, if you are that suspicious of nick then shoot him, good fucking god
you guys are seriously frustrating right now

@YinYang9705 you were revived btw @Sopheria @andracass @Dragoknight mind voting Lia? please thank you, she probably needs everyone to vote for her
... that's not even all the people that haven't voted her yet... it's not happening today is it?.... who else to lynch then?

Did you forget what happened with my crystal ball? If not, then i said someone stole it from me and guess what happened to my gun Fali 🙂

I only said Nick could be mafia, if i really wanted to push that lynch i would try to put some reasons in my posts. That means in the end, i'm not sure Nick is mafia 🙂

Also what if i want Lia win, hmmmmmmm??????? 👀
But jokes aside, we really need everyone to vote Lia as you say, so if i join that bw it doesn't change anything, because until there is even one player that didn't vote Lia she survives, if we take that we all need to vote her to lynch her as truth

I got what you meant Fali don't worry and remember today there should be two lynches hehe 🙂 

[Eliminate] Lia

Lykos, I think you are worrying about Nick too much. The fact that you, Aldo and me are alive proves to me that Nick is town. You and Aldo have been confirmed town for a long time and yet both of you are alive. I’m still alive and I’m the vig. If Nick was mafia, there should be little to no reason as to why I’m still alive despite saying I’m the vig for a few days now because Nick has no reason to believe I’m lying about my role and I’m a threat to mafia as I’m killing power for the town. Fali has the right idea that we should lynch Lia this phase. Just because the two most voted people are going to be eliminated this phase doesn’t mean we all can’t pile all of our votes to Lia. If Bean decides to kill everyone for piling all of our votes in Lia, then honestly, it’s a game befitting of Bean.

Eliminate Lia

Also, as a side note since I didn’t mention it before, I’m the one who killed Dive. I’m not sure who to kill during the night but I have a few ideas.

2 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

I believe that may be the best case, unless we can get Yin (who I think has abandoned this thread) to post.

Wait, Dive didn't receive that gun from you?

I didn't give him that gun either...... I believe someone among us may be being dishonest about their role.

Hold on...... day 6, you received an additional gun when you shot Kiet and Boat. You had guessed that I gave you that gun, but that would be impossible as I had given Boat the doll you now have. I believe the mystery gun giver is among us.

Yes that was me. And especially the list Mimi gave us as potential maf members, I am almost certain that somehow mafia is hiding among us.

My initial thought is that there is some sort of pseudo-actress like role among the revived. And it might be ultimately useless, but I believe revealing the remaining town roles may help us out. At least to see if they match everything claimed.

Yeah. I claimed to have given him the gun in hopes of tricking him into shooting a target I had in mind at the time. My gun was with one of the players I shot that day.

I'm with you on the mafia hiding among us theory. Could be like:

• A role that appears as Town when revived, just like you said.
  • A role that can alter what a player appears as in Nick's reports.
  • Nick, Falirion or Anti have been doing a good job.

Regardless, lynching Lia depends mostly on YinYang finally showing up, which the odds lower as the clock ticks. I think considering another target would be in our best interests.

14 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Did you forget what happened with my crystal ball? If not, then i said someone stole it from me and guess what happened to my gun Fali 🙂

I only said Nick could be mafia, if i really wanted to push that lynch i would try to put some reasons in my posts. That means in the end, i'm not sure Nicki is mafia 🙂

Nicki? Nick?

That's a very interesting piece of information. Unfortunate, yet intriguing.

...Huh?

On 1/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, Chickens said:

DIV is dead. He was Jack.

YIN is revived. He is the coyote, aligned with the bakers.

26. Yin - BaiCai - werewolf - Baker

Yin's role contradicts itself in Bean's phase post...?

What's the meaning of this?

So far we seem to be missing votes from Aldo, Mimi, Sophie, and Yin. Additionally Cass has her vote on Nick.

I'm with eliminating Lia, but I worry that Cass will get away with her blind lynch. Especially since the top 2 voted will be lynched.

Anyway, with hopes that the others will join.... hey @andracass, wanna change your vote to Lia?

[Eliminate] Lia

@Aldo Wait I thought Jace meant his role was professional gamethrower?

On 1/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, Jace Stormkirk said:

if you want to see

(reveal) professional gamethrower

Say Aldo (and everyone else) wanna help me reveal Quack and later the other remaining town roles?

I also voted for Dive (Daniel) last night.

51 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Lykos, I think you are worrying about Nick too much. The fact that you, Aldo and me are alive proves to me that Nick is town. You and Aldo have been confirmed town for a long time and yet both of you are alive. I’m still alive and I’m the vig. If Nick was mafia, there should be little to no reason as to why I’m still alive despite saying I’m the vig for a few days now because Nick has no reason to believe I’m lying about my role and I’m a threat to mafia as I’m killing power for the town. Fali has the right idea that we should lynch Lia this phase. Just because the two most voted people are going to be eliminated this phase doesn’t mean we all can’t pile all of our votes to Lia. If Bean decides to kill everyone for piling all of our votes in Lia, then honestly, it’s a game befitting of Bean.

Eliminate Lia

Also, as a side note since I didn’t mention it before, I’m the one who killed Dive. I’m not sure who to kill during the night but I have a few ideas.

No i'm not to be honest, if i was really worried about Nick being mafia, i would always vote him and for sure i won't change it every second; so i can assure you that i'm not worring about nick being town or mafia. Like i said i only told that he could be, nothing more and nothing less. 

Also lmao Aldo pls, that's why i shouldn't write posts when i'm tired 😂 i have ruined my own joke, amazing

I also kind of have a gut feeling that Nick is maf.... because he and a few others kept pushing that I'm “most likely not town”  and pushing too much is sus in my book but idk I'm not sure

I understand Fali saying that Lia might be preventing us from winning, so I guess we could all try lynching her for today.

However, that might not be possible since not everyone would vote her

If I recall correctly, Lia's wincon is to kill some specific people, right?

Maybe once she has killed them, she wins and the game continues on? Or it ends already with her only being the victor...

[Eliminate] Lia

[Reveal] Quack

I also voted for Dive last night. 

I can't believe I'm getting lynched. 

If we can somehow convince Aldo, Sophie and Yin to vote, Aldo could shoot Cass and spare me the trouble.

Otherwise, we can lynch them first, and have Astra kill one of them during the night, in order to create the exact same scenario next Day_Phase, without them.

I am almost tempted to swap my vote over to Jace or something because the last few people that are needed to lynch Lia are not going to show.... bleh, i am not going o do that right now, maybe later when does phase end anyway?

[Reveal] Profesional Gamethrower

that's 2 votes for that and 2 or 3 for Quack, revealing those 2, just in case that gives us something critical about either of them, (it's then basically in astra's judgement whether that is worth killing them or not)

9 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Did you forget what happened with my crystal ball? If not, then i said someone stole it from me and guess what happened to my gun Fali

Are you sure it was stolen, bean never gave me a system message about having recieved the gun, so maybe it's right there, unless of course he outright told you it's stolen
although that reminds me of something else @Dragoknight what did you do with that crystal ball you can pass out? or do you still have that one?

• Veterans
2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

If we can somehow convince Aldo, Sophie and Yin to vote, Aldo could shoot Cass and spare me the trouble.

Otherwise, we can lynch them first, and have Astra kill one of them during the night, in order to create the exact same scenario next Day_Phase, without them.

hi kids so let's have a quick chat about this.

first, killing lia wastes time. no vote there from me.

second, this kid over here is trying to get y'all to kill a confirmed townie so he doesn't get lynched.

yikes.

12 minutes ago, andracass said:

second, this kid over here is trying to get y'all to kill a confirmed townie so he doesn't get lynched.

yikes.

So lynching a confirmed killing 3rd party wastes time? what?! it only does so, IF people are not voting her, as that seems to be the only way she dies... by having everyone vote her

16 minutes ago, andracass said:

yikes.

I believe we've had a discussion about a mafia role appearing town in my checks and the revivals. Nobody is off the hook.

Btw, why do you belive killing Lia wastes time? If she can only be killed by a unanimous vote, it's worth trying it. Time is all we have.

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

The gun is not with me. I gave you both the gun and the doll.

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I believe we've had a discussion about a mafia role appearing town in my checks and the revivals. Nobody is off the hook.

ooh, good cover.

unfortunately, that doesn't quite apply to me. as drago stated, the confirmation for me comes from the day 2 challenge, which, if i'm understanding it correctly, would make my towniness independent of both of those things.

10 hours ago, Aldo said:

...Huh?

DIV is dead. He was Jack.

YIN is revived. He is the coyote, aligned with the bakers.

26. Yin - BaiCai - werewolf - Baker

Yin's role contradicts itself in Bean's phase post...?

What's the meaning of this?

@Chickens

Roughly 3 hours remaining till phase change:
Lynchvotes:
Lia: 8 (Fali, Nick, Mimi, AL, jace, lykos, astra, drago)
Nick: 1 (cass)
No vote: 4 (aldo, sopheria, yin, Lia)

Reveal Votes:
Quack: 3 (drago, cass, Mimi)
Professional Gamethrower: 2 (jace, fali)

so the Lia lynch probably doesn't happen today... because cass is being stubborn, and yin and sophy don't seem like they will show up... (there is no way lia's own vote counts for it being unanimous)
@Aldo @LykosHand @NickCrash sooo any other lynch ideas?

• Veterans
19 minutes ago, Falirion said:

So lynching a confirmed killing 3rd party wastes time? what?! it only does so, IF people are not voting her, as that seems to be the only way she dies... by having everyone vote her

16 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Btw, why do you belive killing Lia wastes time? If she can only be killed by a unanimous vote, it's worth trying it. Time is all we have.

let's ignore the suspiciously close timing for a moment. 

we have a nice list of people and alignments. could it be altered by outside interference, whether it be disguises, actressing, or whatever? sure! but i think disputing the validity of such a list would be the first tactic of a mafia that's really getting backed into a corner.

now, as this list is also posted in the forum, lia can also read this list! we don't really know if she can win with town or not, but right now we are just blindly assuming that it is a "not". for all we know, she could've already won, and the rest doesn't particularly matter. again, we don't know! what's more important is that she's a killing role that isn't mafia aligned, which then means she can target mafia members. additional killing roles would make it easier to chip through that list of unconfirmed peeps.

but let's get back to that suspicious timing. 

because, it turns out, both nick and fali are unconfirmed! who's shocked.

the reasons i have for not voting lia are already enough for there to only be a limited number of circumstance in which i would vote her (which i'm mostly just saying as a technicality.)

but why even vote lia when nick suggested killing a confirmed townie?

There is also to note that  that there wasn't even a mafia kill last night btw, but yes tunnelvision some more please he says before tunneling some more on on the killing 3rd party
this game has been going on way to long, and maybe the more experienced mafia players can correct me there, but has there ever been a 3rd party killing role that didn't needed to die for town to win?
But sure, someone here has a gun, shoot nick then or me (because i had enough of this way too long game), but i garantie you that after both me and nick are dead this game will still be going and you all will be scratching your heads as too why, (because i will garantie you i am town, and i am reasonably certain nick is, and if he isn't? congratulations to him) while the 3rd party killing still sits there