Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Okay, I am really confused here.

Isn't just about everyone here pretty much confirmed to be town or TP now? I don't see why the game is still going on.

Aldo, Lykos, Sophie, and Yin are all confirmed town by revival.

Cass is confirmed town by the day 2 challenge.

Mimi is town based off of reads from the day 7 challenge.

Nick and Astra are def town based abilities and Yin's revival.

AL and Fali are very townie it seems (idr if they have confirmation or not, unsure).

Lia, Jace and I are known TP.

The only reason I can think this game is still going on is

a) Lia is preventing the game from ending

b) There is a mafia role that allows itself to appear as town upon inspection (be it from Nick's day cop power, revival, or both)

Therefore, I think it would be best for us to reveal town roles one by one to figure this out.

[Reveal] Quack

@Dragoknight 
We can always group together to eliminate Lia. However everyone would have to vote against her. At least we'll find out if she can be killed. 

If there's one who doesn't comply, they can be shot. 

less possible: Jace is scummier than he looks

@LykosHand @andracass I don't get why you are voting against me. Care to explain?

[Eliminate] Lia

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Okay, I am really confused here.

Isn't just about everyone here pretty much confirmed to be town or TP now? I don't see why the game is still going on.

Aldo, Lykos, Sophie, and Yin are all confirmed town by revival.

Cass is confirmed town by the day 2 challenge.

Mimi is town based off of reads from the day 7 challenge.

Nick and Astra are def town based abilities and Yin's revival.

AL and Fali are very townie it seems (idr if they have confirmation or not, unsure).

Lia, Jace and I are known TP.

The only reason I can think this game is still going on is

a) Lia is preventing the game from ending

b) There is a mafia role that allows itself to appear as town upon inspection (be it from Nick's day cop power, revival, or both)

Therefore, I think it would be best for us to reveal town roles one by one to figure this out.

[Reveal] Quack

Pretty much this, Lia's could very well be hostile TP and prevent the end of the game, or Jace could interestingly enough also be Mafia (really unlikely given the role ability) as all that was confirmed about his claim is that it's non-town
and no AL and myself are not outright confirmed, considering what (I deduced) ALs ability is though, i'd imagine that mafia would have used that for a doublekill atleast once, if he was mafia. so idk
and myself? I got no proof of anything, shoot me if you think it helps, or don't

I'm going with Lia prevents the end of the game so....
[Eliminate] Lia
If that doesn't do it the next more likely group of suspects for me would be: jace, mimi, AL
But idk

So.. here’s the thing

My N6 targets were both Candy and Lia 

Lia was aiming to kill Candy so I figured I would kill off 2 birds with 1 stone.

Except that Mimi extended their role-actions the next night. 

Eliminate Lia 

So what I’m saying is that she’s double dead 

So 

5 Town confirmed, 2 Assumed Third Party 

and Drago 

Then theres Anti , Nick , Falirion , Mimi , and Astra as unconfirmed players.

Also, don't we have a total of 6 mafia? Who have we eliminated so far? 

1. Boat

2. Candy

3. Dive

4. Baz

5. ??? 

6. ???

I have no idea who the other two are,,, unless I forgot

Just to repeat, if we are gonna try to lynch Lia, we probably have to all vote for her, seeing as the last 2 didn't work when some people voted others, and her being a 3rd party with a killing action makes it rather likely she prevents the game from ending
so either we all vote her, or we lynch 2 others, but we kinda have to pick one of the 2

Edited by Falirion

@LykosHand

I could be wrong here, as I am taking a wild guess. I couldn't help but notice you being weirded out by what Sopheria said about her actions. Was one of the dead a Doctor, or something? Otherwise I feel you wouldn't react like that.

Regarding Lia, I would be willing to lynch someone else and allow Anti's switch do the effect of death. But if that was the path, then who? Now that Candy is gone, practically everyone else besides the revived town is either trusted or can't cause any harm because of their claims.

12 hours ago, mimi said:

Also, don't we have a total of 6 mafia? Who have we eliminated so far? 

1. Boat

2. Candy

3. Dive

4. Baz

5. ??? 

6. ???

I have no idea who the other two are,,, unless I forgot

It's a little feeling of mine, but Daniel telling us about having a gun (not from me, I lied) is an odd thing to do as mafia in my books. Unless he was going to shoot someone or someone suspected him hiding it, which he did neither. I'll reiterate, I feel that's odd for a mafia to do in such a situation.

And then, there is Candy. Granted I don't know much, but that was blatantly not a mafia. They asked to be killed in plain day, and didn't even try to get trust from others. That would be playing against what I think is the mafia win-condition. If anything, I believe they weren't lying when they said they win by dying.

There were only two that we were somewhat sure that they were mafia, sailboat by Nick's claim, Bazaro by confession. And yet, considering the whole progression of the game, there should be dead mafia that we don't know about. And still, this feeling of restlessness roams in my mind abundantly, as if there is something I'm missing, but I can't grasp it even a little.

Someone suggesting that there are people that aren't town but will appear as town when revived makes me wary. I trust we can proceed as usual by lynching Lia or X, but the game not ending when either dies means we're being played.

I do tend to overthink, though.

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

Regarding Lia, I would be willing to lynch someone else and allow Anti's switch do the effect of death. But if that was the path, then who? Now that Candy is gone, practically everyone else besides the revived town is either trusted or can't cause any harm because of their claims.

I don't think that is gonna work that way, if i understand anti's ability correctly he makes it for one night that both of his targets recieve all nightactions targeted on either of them (so in this example, Lia kills candy, and also herself because anti connected the 2) but that effect is not going to be active next night, so Lia's action that was moved to this night will hit candy (if that was her target) and well erase candy which now doesn't mean anything anymore as we don't get any more revives anyway...so Lia probably won't die this night unless anti connects her target THIS night with Lia

In regards to Dive, i am also not convinced he was mafia, he appeared twice in past phase post, the 2nd time he did nothing (wasn't here) and the first time:
N2:

On 12/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, Chickens said:

Jack did what he knew best. He would contribute by biting people and draining their bad blood, giving them enhanced vitality. Tonight, he hailed a taxi to Bajio's residence. There, he bit Bajio who was sleeping and drank some blood. The blood wasn't the most delicious one but it would do.

This sounds like a benficial action to me, and also like a vampire and considering other "friendly" roles so far (coyote, mafia member for example) it would absolutely fit if the vampire was townsided tbh

So quite honestly we have 5 confirmed towns, 3 TPs and another 5 people with varying townreads, but basically all of them townread, i'd look at the 3rd parties currently, especially since last night we didn't even have a mafia kill at all for one reason or another
and we know one of those TPs is killing, which i would classify as a hostile TP and as such a danger to town (and therefore needs to be eliminated to end the game for town), at least thats my view of it, hence eliminate Lia, and reveal the roles of the other 2 TPs to see if that tells us anything about their goals or anything about their abilities....
actually has anyone got an item from drago? besides that doll?

One thing we can do is have everyone post what their ability does, and cross the odd one(s) out. 

Otherwise, we'd have to keep up with the lynches, and I'm afraid the innocent TPs will bite the bullet, out of general fear of their existence not being compatible with town wins. 

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

I believe that may be the best case, unless we can get Yin (who I think has abandoned this thread) to post.

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

It's a little feeling of mine, but Daniel telling us about having a gun (not from me, I lied) is an odd thing to do as mafia in my books. Unless he was going to shoot someone or someone suspected him hiding it, which he did neither. I'll reiterate, I feel that's odd for a mafia to do in such a situation.

Wait, Dive didn't receive that gun from you?

I didn't give him that gun either...... I believe someone among us may be being dishonest about their role.

Hold on...... day 6, you received an additional gun when you shot Kiet and Boat. You had guessed that I gave you that gun, but that would be impossible as I had given Boat the doll you now have. I believe the mystery gun giver is among us.

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

Someone suggesting that there are people that aren't town but will appear as town when revived makes me wary. I trust we can proceed as usual by lynching Lia or X, but the game mot enxing when either dies means we're being played.

I do tend to overthink, though.

Yes that was me. And especially the list Mimi gave us as potential maf members, I am almost certain that somehow mafia is hiding among us.

My initial thought is that there is some sort of pseudo-actress like role among the revived. And it might be ultimately useless, but I believe revealing the remaining town roles may help us out. At least to see if they match everything claimed.

14 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I believe that may be the best case, unless we can get Yin (who I think has abandoned this thread) to post.

Wait, Dive didn't receive that gun from you?

I didn't give him that gun either...... I believe someone among us may be being dishonest about their role.

Hold on...... day 6, you received an additional gun when you shot Kiet and Boat. You had guessed that I gave you that gun, but that would be impossible as I had given Boat the doll you now have. I believe the mystery gun giver is among us.

Yes that was me. And especially the list Mimi gave us as potential maf members, I am almost certain that somehow mafia is hiding among us.

My initial thought is that there is some sort of pseudo-actress like role among the revived. And it might be ultimately useless, but I believe revealing the remaining town roles may help us out. At least to see if they match everything claimed.

Quite honestly, i wouldn't believe a word from aldo about what he did or didn't do, lying about his role is fun for him at this point.... i'm kinda ignoring it at this point

And on danger of sounding way too insistent about this:
OR it really is just so simple that we have a hostile 3rd party preventing the end of the game... you know... one that kills people? (I am talking about Lia, in case that wasn't obvious)

Edited by Falirion
can't spell apparently

51 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Nick.. 
I’m going to check up on both Falirion and Astra. Hope you follow on 

@Sopheria Make sure to keep Nick alive the following night.

AL, Nick already checked Astra, thats what half the discussion about them was about.... so making him check astra again is kinda pointless (if you trust nick's info that is) also nick's action is supposedly not a night action so i think it doesn't interact with your ability anyway
The people nick hasn't checked of the alive ones (and who aren't confirmed town anyway) are you, me, jace & Lia with the latter 2 known 3rd party

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

The only person I can think of who might have such an ability is Lykos, based solely on his voting patterns. Then again, no kills.

@mimi is just a random NPC, and aligned with the Bakers.

Smh Nick, you're mafia not me 😢 also i'm town and Kiet already roleclaim my role for me so you should check another one 👀 also my vote as you can see, are always random i'm not even putting a reason but somehow when i vote you, you start to suspect me as if you're worried to be eliminate, tell me why? Are you the last mafia that we're looking for????? 👀

@Aldo Yes because i'm the Doctor and i was curious about Sophiera indeed, i'm roleclaiming since Kiet did days ago so there isn't a reason to hide it. But i was just curious, nothing more