21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

[Eliminate] Astra

Also who stole my crystal ball?????? >:[ whoever did it, will pay for this smh

Also i thought Fali was town and Nick was mafia and guess what? It seems i was right :]

Please vote me for the gun challenge and you will live, otherwise i will shoot to whoever didn't vote me uwu

[Nominate] LykosHand

6 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

[Eliminate] Astra

Also who stole my crystal ball?????? >:[ whoever did it, will pay for this smh

Also i thought Fali was town and Nick was mafia and guess what? It seems i was right :]

Please vote me for the gun challenge and you will live, otherwise i will shoot to whoever didn't vote me uwu

[Nominate] LykosHand

Hold up, while it is nice to hear that you guessed town for me, and on danger on shooting myself in the foot, how are you sure you are correct? also, what would the crystal ball have done anyway?

Lykos?

1. Why eliminate me instead of Nick? Nick revealed who I am so I can see you being suspicious of me if you are right and you can reveal my role if you think I'm lying.

2. How do you know you are right? As far as I can tell, Bean didn't tell us if we were right or wrong, just how many of us were right.

wait what bean never told me about being correct though it was clear that Drago and Aldo are TP and Town respectively anyway sooo but wouldn't it be unfair to not notify even one of the players :[

I'm think the crystal ball would reveal the role of the holder's target for it when the holder dies? Iirc?? But who knows if it's different in this setup

I..w.a.s..u.n.f.o.r.t.u.n.a.t.e..e.n.o.u.g.h..t.o.b.e..c.u.sr.e.d..a.g.a.i.n.,.b.u.t..t.h.a.n.k.s..to..N.i.c.k..,I..w.a.s..i.n.s.p.i.r.e.d..t.o..b.r.e.a.k..t.h.r.o.u.g.h..t.h.i.s..c.u.r.s.e..a.s..w.e.l.l.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

on a related note, on page 28 someone reacted to a bunch of posts in a row, can one of the veterans check who that was? might have been someone silenced

it was someone with the username: Salfy. tbh I have no idea who that is, I don't think we have a player named Salfy in the game??

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

so seeing as astra already claimed to be a vig, it'd be interesting to hear who he targeted, because if it was yin, and hypurr was presumably Lia's doing, then i wonder what happened to the mafia kill.

we should definitely have @Walpurgis confirm 🤔

6 hours ago, Chickens said:

The people moved with great precision throughout the night, trying to save their life and banishing evil. Some found great success in what they aim to do while others less so.

Judging from the phase post unless it's all just flavour text, maybe Jace correctly guessed the mafia's night kill target's role and they were healed? Or perhaps there's actually another Doctor-like role in the setup

8 minutes ago, mimi said:

it was someone with the username: Salfy. tbh I have no idea who that is, I don't think we have a player named Salfy in the game??

we should definitely have @Walpurgis confirm 🤔

Judging from the phase post unless it's all just flavour text, maybe Jace correctly guessed the mafia's night kill target's role and they were healed? Or perhaps there's actually another Doctor-like role in the setup

Jace is not the coyote though, atleast based on jace's description of his role, nicki originally called him that because his role is based on role guessing, but it works markedly different from what was revealed for the coyote role
compare:

On 12/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, Jace Stormkirk said:

so... for the daily reward we need to vote as many non town players as possible...

welp for the sake of the reward

[eliminate] jace stormkirk

i am 3rd party

i win if i can correctly guess each player's

role (they do not die if i am right)

at night i choose 3 players and i get what role they have in a random order. i can not visit the same people on consecutive nights.

each day and night i make a list of people with the role i think they have and i am told if i am correct or not

time to die tonight

to:

On 12/29/2019 at 3:43 PM, Chickens said:

Every night, you choose 2 person and guess their role. If correct, they will get healed and you will gain a chat with them. You will also be healed if you guess corrctly(once per player)

and that jace never called his role coyote at all, (although at this point i'd like to know the name of his role, just out of curiosity)

Salfy.... yeah that is not one of our players.... wierd

as for aldo, first of i don't think we get to nominate 2 people, just that 2 guns are given to the 2 most commonly nominated people, so better pick one of them (or we can ask bean)
secondly, would you actually stick to one claim, thanks

O.n..a..m.o.r.e..s.e.r.i.o.u.s..n.o.t.e,..I..g.u.e.s.s.e.d..m.i.m.i..a.n.d..A.s.t.r.a..a.s..b.o.t.h..t.o.w.n,..e.l.u.d.e.d..b.y..t.h.e..t.h.o.u.g.h.t..t.h.a.t..t.h.e.r.e..w.a.s..a..r.e.w.a.r.d,..w.h.i.c.h..w.o.u.l.d..e.v.a.l.u.a.t.e..m.y..c.h.o.i.c.e...I..r.e.a.l.i.z.e.d..t.h.a.t..w.a.s..n.o.t..t.h.e..c.a.s.e..b.u.t..k.e.p.t..t.h.e..g.u.e.s.s...

4 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Jace is not the coyote though, atleast based on jace's description of his role, nicki originally called him that because his role is based on role guessing, but it works markedly different from what was revealed for the coyote role
compare:

to:

and that jace never called his role coyote at all, (although at this point i'd like to know the name of his role, just out of curiosity)

Salfy.... yeah that is not one of our players.... wierd

as for aldo, first of i don't think we get to nominate 2 people, just that 2 guns are given to the 2 most commonly nominated people, so better pick one of them (or we can ask bean)
secondly, would you actually stick to one claim, thanks

N.o...

B.y..t.h.e..w.a.y,..y.o.u.r..a.c.t.i.o.n..m.a.k.e.s..a.n..a.c.t.i.o.n..h.a.p.p.e.n..t.h.e..n.e.x.t..n.i.g.h.t,..c.o.r.r.e.c.t.?

2 minutes ago, Aldo said:

N.o...

B.y..t.h.e..w.a.y,..y.o.u.r..a.c.t.i.o.n..m.a.k.e.s..a.n..a.c.t.i.o.n..h.a.p.p.e.n..t.h.e..n.e.x.t..n.i.g.h.t,..c.o.r.r.e.c.t.?

as already explained my ability messes with role priority, meaning the sped up person goes before everyone else in the same night (except me for obvious reason) and the slowed person goes absolute last, but still in the same night, unless of course bean decided to lie to me in my own role description

Just now, Falirion said:

Bean specifically added that dead people don't count so it would have been yin and well no one for you

A.d.d.i.n.g..t.o..t.h.i.s...

W.o.u.l.d..n.o.t..B.e.a.n..r.e.m.i.n.d..t.h.e.m..o.f..t.h.a.t..I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.i.l.i.t.y.?

Just now, Aldo said:

A.d.d.i.n.g..t.o..t.h.i.s...

W.o.u.l.d..n.o.t..B.e.a.n..r.e.m.i.n.d..t.h.e.m..o.f..t.h.a.t..I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.i.l.i.t.y.?

he did for me, and added that bit to the post after that, but in cass' case he might not have bothered because he can just discard the guess on eric, there was no one replacing him

1 hour ago, Astra125 said:

Lykos?

1. Why eliminate me instead of Nick? Nick revealed who I am so I can see you being suspicious of me if you are right and you can reveal my role if you think I'm lying.

2. How do you know you are right? As far as I can tell, Bean didn't tell us if we were right or wrong, just how many of us were right.

Well you see...

On 1/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, Astra125 said:

Baz and Cass, you're not the only one feeling lost here because I'm mostly lost too. This phase might have giving me some leads but only time can tell. I've said before that I'll be fine revealing my ability since you guys can revive me so I'm your guys' vig. I posted about my role description before about how I'm the last of my mafia gang because of the breaker union so now I'm here to hunt them down. My past actions have been this.

You being the vig...you're the last of your mafia gang...ali claimed to be the vig too in the dead chat...heheheh let's see who is right here :] or who knows maybe both of you lied, so let's try this, shall we?

Also it's obvious that Bean didn't tell me if i was right or not, so i joked about saying i was right but i don't know, i might be right on that. The only thing is that i'll never know.

Yeah i thought the same Mimi but since Bean is our host, that crystal ball could do anything, so how dare you to stole it from me? 😢 I mean whoever did it btw.

4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

You being the vig...you're the last of your mafia gang...ali claimed to be the vig too in the dead chat...heheheh let's see who is right here :] or who knows maybe both of you lied, so let's try this, shall we?

I mean if we are gonna doublecheck we probably should also do this
[Reveal] Mafia Member
Should tell us at least something although these role reveals so far have been a lot more vague than i would like

In fact if we have a counterclaim from the dead we should probably revive alistair next night, if he flips mafia we should have atleast 1 gun to shoot him with, if he flips town, then we can use said gun on astra and/or nick, seeing as if astra is mafia, nick would be too

Edited by Falirion
we is the word