Falirion : Lia

Lia : Jace, Eric, Aldo

You have 25 hours left. Get to killing.

4 hours ago, GenEric said:

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Let's just kill off the spanish inquisition

This game is getting dragged on for too long and I'm tired

[Reveal] Neet

Okay, you really don't read what people are writing do you? Jace already told us that Neet was Newt's Role, and seeing as he is completely out of the game, that reveal would be worthless

As for Eliminating Lia, all for it, but something makes me think this is not going to work, again, but fine
[Unvote] Kiet
[Eliminate] Lia

but just in case EVERYONE should Vote her, in case it's one of those roles that only get lynched with an absolute majority or unanimous

Also i am going to repeat my question to you, you called lia the Inquisitor, is that her actual rolename? or just something you decided to call her?

5 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

[eliminate] lia

cause i want to make the game go longer so i can get my wincon of matching everyones role

[reveal] farlion the beggar

cause someone has 2 roles

Uhm, i don't understand? is that the name of the role? or are you calling me that role? if the latter my role is not named beggar

In fact, it'd be interested in the information you have so far anyway, before the mafia decides to silence you (temporarily or forever)
Meaning don't listen to Kiet and tell us XD

19 hours ago, Falirion said:

Do i really have to quote myself from this very page? I already told you on the bread boat we reveals coyote, it IS NOT DANGEROUS

Okay, my mistake, I meant Serial Killer because Jace claimed to be the Coyote earlier. Sorry!!! 

also, in the soup thread, Lia said this: i can't quote posts from other threads on mobile help

Huh so Eric is a role cop or something okay whatever I'll go in the lamest way possible I really don't mind. Also the people I kill don't get to be revived, just so you know

And like I said earlier, Newt can't be revived, so that means Lia killed him!! but when we lynched her in the soup thread, why didn't she die? 🤔

5 minutes ago, mimi said:

And like I said earlier, Newt can't be revived, so that means Lia killed him!! but when we lynched her in the soup thread, why didn't she die? 🤔

etmI, ostM ekLyil .

@Falirion

rmmbeeeR tWah I iSda 1D uoAtb plePoe Hinvag thOer ersPaly' amNes sA sloRe. haTt's mailriS oT hatW I ietndeMon Tenh.

I ustRqee tPtciroeon By The yooCte oll

It Is eoslsbiP ahtT iaL's iKlls erA In rauRlge etoCyo iahosFn( tJsu thWotiu eTh aNme,)  Hneec hWy ewNt otCann eB edivRve.

[Reveal] Psykana

3 hours ago, Falirion said:

Okay, you really don't read what people are writing do you? Jace already told us that Neet was Newt's Role, and seeing as he is completely out of the game, that reveal would be worthless

As for Eliminating Lia, all for it, but something makes me think this is not going to work, again, but fine
[Unvote] Kiet
[Eliminate] Lia

but just in case EVERYONE should Vote her, in case it's one of those roles that only get lynched with an absolute majority or unanimous

Also i am going to repeat my question to you, you called lia the Inquisitor, is that her actual rolename? or just something you decided to call her?

Uhm, i don't understand? is that the name of the role? or are you calling me that role? if the latter my role is not named beggar

In fact, it'd be interested in the information you have so far anyway, before the mafia decides to silence you (temporarily or forever)
Meaning don't listen to Kiet and tell us XD

gee sorry i dont dedicate my memory to a mafia game 

[Reveal] Psykana

32 minutes ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

I'm confused with everything that's been happening so far -_- other life stuff have been keeping me occupied lately.

mood

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

etmI, ostM ekLyil .

So if we are to assume that Lia survived her lynch from an item, then that would mean there are more item vendors out there.

As I already speculated, I believe that item may have been the sun medallion (it's one of the items I can give out). Other possibilities include the really weird looking doll.

Anyway since I don't particularly like that a murderous individual who permanently kills their victims is among us, I'll join.

[Eliminate] Lia

[Reveal] Psykana

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

mood

So if we are to assume that Lia survived her lynch from an item, then that would mean there are more item vendors out there.

As I already speculated, I believe that item may have been the sun medallion (it's one of the items I can give out). Other possibilities include the really weird looking doll.

Anyway since I don't particularly like that a murderous individual who permanently kills their victims is among us, I'll join.

[Eliminate] Lia

[Reveal] Psykana

nCa I etG A noMo laiMeodln?

5 minutes ago, Aldo said:

nCa I etG A noMo laiMeodln?

We Warriors of Sunlight worship the sun because it is a miraculous object, giving life to all and nurturing us with it's warmth. The Moon is but a feeble rock residing in the cosmos, nothing compared to the majesty of the Sun.

also until proven otherwise, I can only assume the item types I can offer are the only ones that exist in this, so no moon medallion

@Falirion i know your not that role cause in the group of 3 people i looked at last night you were not in that group. but i was given 4 roles instead of 3 so either someone has an extra role.

do you want to know what roles i can match to players? this way i can still keep the players safe and give info

Nick is right and my role is mafia member. Leave it to Bean to make a "mafia" be on the town side. Basically, my description says I was part of the mafia gang but the baker union killed everyone else in my group and I only survived because of luck and the sacrifice of Amanisas the Angry. I have no idea who that is and if they are even in the game but I am town sided. 

@Candy, @CrimsonDragon21 could you guys change your votes to Lia to we can probably get her out this phase. It does help you on the off chance you are mafia sided (I have no if you are so don't kill me please😅)

Eliminate Lia

1 hour ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Falirion i know your not that role cause in the group of 3 people i looked at last night you were not in that group. but i was given 4 roles instead of 3 so either someone has an extra role.

do you want to know what roles i can match to players? this way i can still keep the players safe and give info

Sure, whatever you deem save to share, we can certainly use the information in this rather confusing game

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Lía.

[reveal] Psykana.

Apologies for not posting much over the past few days. Like others, I’ve been with family and on Discord, and kinda forgot about the forums for a bit.

I believe we still need to figure out who to give the gun to. I also believe there are at least four(?) confirmed townies that we should give it to, Aldo obviously being one of them.

7 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Falirion the role i can confirm are 

jonass meuler

farlion the driver

centi

gambler

old man

and neet

the 4 roles i got last night were

pepe

farlion the begger

truck driver

santa clause

Interesting, we know jonass mueller is the roleblocker although we do not know that roles alignement
Neet was newt you said? so our modified medium
gambler would normaly be immune to night kills on either even or odd nights, but i bet that role is changed here.
truck driver acted on aldo and "baijo" last night so interesting
also santa claus is aldo's role so unless you targeted him, he should not be in here...
that actually makes me think of what i pointed out before, i believe one of your targets was "bajio" and because of the truck driver's action you also hit aldo (my theory about the truck driver from last phase posts description is he makes all night actions targeted on one of his targets hit both)
and why are there 2 roles with my name on it? what is that about?

35 minutes ago, cicada said:

[eliminate] Lía.

[reveal] Psykana.

Apologies for not posting much over the past few days. Like others, I’ve been with family and on Discord, and kinda forgot about the forums for a bit.

I believe we still need to figure out who to give the gun to. I also believe there are at least four(?) confirmed townies that we should give it to, Aldo obviously being one of them.

OH thats right i completly forgot the event,
@Chickens how do we pick who gets the gun? is there a format for it?

as for the confirmed towns,that are alive, those would be aldo (form his revive), nicki, seal & arch (from the information that of the 6 people voted day 3 only 2 were not town, and that drago and jace are these non towns (3rd Party)) curiosly that also confirms eviora as town despite her behaviour while alive
so at best we should give that gun to one of those 4

25 minutes ago, Falirion said:

as for the confirmed towns,that are alive, those would be aldo (form his revive), nicki, seal & arch (from the information that of the 6 people voted day 3 only 2 were not town, and that drago and jace are these non towns (3rd Party)) curiosly that also confirms eviora as town despite her behaviour while alive
so at best we should give that gun to one of those 4

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the gun. I'm totally cool with giving it to Aldo.

Btw if there are any requests for the items I can give out, that's also a thing. I mean we could potentially have 2 guns come next day.