Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

tI meSse Ttha ourY oioiSspstnu reeW tceCorr. Teh Trhdi-rytaP eW Aer ilDgnae itWh saH eTh iylbAti To aMek ennAyo heyT Tuohc Iton A uChlthu .uBt hTe Mots eengPxilrp rtMate Is How loCud I erEv Gte rCsedu If I noD't vEen aHve A thiNg tAionc! !??teY, whonyA...

oT oTseh ohW andeaMg oT Rhcea oTp 3 In sLat ihNtg's henaleglC ,I Ask athT uYo eRvela Yrou Lssit .yTeh yMa Nto Be higtR Or rnogW ,Btu ehTy erA An Itrtpmnao eulC.

oleWemc Bkca, @gatkhrDoign.

sA mPsiedor ,I tdVoe oT eiRvve oYu ,ndA oS Thta We yMa Bgrin The asoCh eW oS Dsidree.

24 minutes ago, Aldo said:

tI meSse Ttha ourY oioiSspstnu reeW tceCorr. Teh Trhdi-rytaP eW Aer ilDgnae itWh saH eTh iylbAti To aMek ennAyo heyT Tuohc Iton A uChlthu .uBt hTe Mots eengPxilrp rtMate Is How loCud I erEv Gte rCsedu If I noD't vEen aHve A thiNg tAionc! !??teY, whonyA...

oT oTseh ohW andeaMg oT Rhcea oTp 3 In sLat ihNtg's henaleglC ,I Ask athT uYo eRvela Yrou Lssit .yTeh yMa Nto Be higtR Or rnogW ,Btu ehTy erA An Itrtpmnao eulC.

oleWemc Bkca, @gatkhrDoign.

sA mPsiedor ,I tdVoe oT eiRvve oYu ,ndA oS Thta We yMa Bgrin The asoCh eW oS Dsidree.

What i meant last day aldo was that i think the cursing happens as a visit, meaning someone visited you to do this, because i figured out all 3 i visited when i was cursed can't be a standard chuthulu, for various reasons
Not Sure what you mean with turning people into chuthulu
Also i get to speak! A MIRACLE

i used an item last night that lets me see who visits a person, and i just so happend to use it on alistair, the info isn't great though as he was somehow not visited, so whatever killed him wasn't a visiting action

also may i ask why we revived a known third party without revealing his role first, to check whether what he claimed about his role is true?

Edited by Falirion
"known" instead of "know"

8 minutes ago, Falirion said:

What i meant last day aldo was that i think the cursing happens as a visit, meaning someone visited you to do this, because i figured out all 3 i visited when i was cursed can't be a standard chuthulu, for various reasons
Not Sure what you mean with turning people into chuthulu
Also i get to speak! A MIRACLE

i used an item last night that lets me see who visits a person, and i just so happend to use it on alistair, the info isn't great though as he was somehow not visited, so whatever killed him wasn't a visiting action

also may i ask why we revived a know third party without revealing his role first, to check whether what he claimed about his role is true?

Wtah I dHa nUdedotrso sWa htaT It deMa loePpe Tath idsiteV erThi Ttgrsae rsCdue .eLik Teh adhiJ omFr cksriahNC's Gmae.

21 minutes ago, Aldo said:

DAILY CHALLENGES

Night 4 daily challenge : WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOON. WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN IS THAT SOON YOU WILL SEE I WILL DO NOTHING. 

Task : Make a list of players with their corresponding alignments, dead included, and submit it in your channels.
Reward : Top 3 will get to reveal the night actions of the roles they choose.
Comment : I just want to say that my feelings of your answers can be summed up in one pic. 😩

I got 2 Soup shards, which can be used to reveal someones night action.
I guess that means my list was a bit accurate.

But you know what.
I don't feel like sharing my list 🙂

7 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

DAILY CHALLENGES

Night 4 daily challenge : WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOON. WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN IS THAT SOON YOU WILL SEE I WILL DO NOTHING. 

Task : Make a list of players with their corresponding alignments, dead included, and submit it in your channels.
Reward : Top 3 will get to reveal the night actions of the roles they choose.
Comment : I just want to say that my feelings of your answers can be summed up in one pic. 😩

I got 2 Soup shards, which can be used to reveal someones night action.
I guess that means my list was a bit accurate.

But you know what.
I don't feel like sharing my list 🙂

kO. I Hvea A unG .I liWl tSoho You If uYo Don't Serha oruY Ltsi.

2l3363.jpg?a438144

The sound of something breaking could be heard.

The night ability of some roles are revealed. Some liberties may be taken.

JONASS MUELLER

Spoiler

A flasher by profession. Visits someone and flashes them by showing his face, making your target as well as whoever visits them faint, essentially roleblocking the.

BLANKET

Spoiler

A dirty blanket. Chooses someone to wipe at night to make them smelly, thus appearing as a member of Baker Union. Period depends on roll. 

Wlle ,Look At Thta. tI esrpaAp Moer aThn Oen aryePl naC eB rCuesd tA a iTem. 

I Am rSyor, Btu I ntCnao leHp yodTa acBsuee I Wsan't ySimpl sCuedr ,I aWs hSewomo Aols lbecloodkeR. 

tI nsaiP Me oT Say, tBu Due oT acLk fO ieTm ,I lWil yOnl eOvserb rmoF The swdaoSh oydTa. 

May Yuo yLhcn aLi Or Sotho rHe tiWh A Gun, As Seh aHs avaodprEte Ntwyse .eSh dlleiK mHi illT eH asW aDde.

mmH ,lelW, Loko tA hTta ,Ltilte @Falirion. It esmSe tTha uoY My snnsduMigeaidtnr saW Rthgi .

10 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Aldo

oothS ehT lnatBke .That sWa ayW Too iQkcu :ehT sevaeRl Of The oselR nAd heT cimoalleR .08% ekaF.

hTe tyAuallc suUlfe Iofn sI oNt cilDeosds.

tenor.gif

well it seemed no one killed me but i was silenced last day phase.

anyway i know the roles of 6 people and i have 3 new role possibilities for 3 other people 

if anyone want me to give out my info then let me know. otherwise ill keep quiet.

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

anyway i know the roles of 6 people and i have 3 new role possibilities for 3 other people 

if anyone want me to give out my info then let me know. otherwise ill keep quiet.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

Keep Quiet.
Make the game more interesting.