1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

• Global Mods

[unvote] Boat.

[eliminate] Drago.

You know, the whole reasoning for voting me due to ‘the rules stating I’m always mafia’ is getting old. It makes you look scummy in my eyes.

53 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

this game is very confusing. im still trying to understand how this hame works (not helpful that i replaced someone and had to read 13 pages of posts where day 2 was a bunch of spam copy and paste)

@Dragoknight how many items do you have to give out?

Aye. I got a vest (which I gave to myself last night), a gun, a crystal ball, a sun medallion, and "a really weird looking doll."

Bean never gave me the exact descriptions of all the items, although I'd guess:

-vest was indeed a vest so the gun is a gun

-the crystal ball allows you to learn someone's role

-the sun medallion maybe revives a player or perhaps protects them from a lynch

-I genuinely have no clue what the doll does but it seems kinda ominous (maybe it curses people and turns 'em into whatever happened to Fali)

P.S. @cicada, if you don't vote me I'd be happy to take my vote off you then

I don't have too good of a read on anyone yet but I can agree with Bok, AL seems to be playing a lot safer than he usually is.

3 minutes ago, cicada said:

You know, the whole reasoning for voting me due to ‘the rules stating I’m always mafia’ is getting old. It makes you look scummy in my eyes.

Btw, I only gave that cuz I was kinda desperate to not be lynched when I could win with town. As I said, I'd be happy to remove it.

• Global Mods

If I take my vote off you, there’s a chance I’ll get lynched since last I checked, I have a lot of votes (for a reason I don’t fully understand).

The doll sounds like something the Creepy Girl hands out, in the sense where the person who holds the doll must die in order for the Creepy Girl to win. Something I remembered from a while ago. It’s probably not that, but it’s the only thing I can think of.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

If I take my vote off you, there’s a chance I’ll get lynched since last I checked, I have a lot of votes (for a reason I don’t fully understand).

The doll sounds like something the Creepy Girl hands out, in the sense where the person who holds the doll must die in order for the Creepy Girl to win. Something I remembered from a while ago. It’s probably not that, but it’s the only thing I can think of.

Hmm. We could both switch our votes to Boat. All we would need is one more for him to have the most at 5 votes.

@Nano4 Can you help me out?

Day 3 daily challenge : If I want a ship full of sheep, do I mate ship with sheep or ship with shit? The ship full of sheep shit will shit on you sheepheads.
Task : Vote as many non town players.
Reward : Random info will be released based on amount of non town players are voted today.

Eliminate Drago 

Regardless whether your win condition aligns in town’s victory, I ain’t letting the Ancient Being go off that easy 

Honestly I’m fine whether or not I’m accused suspicious, I’m just here for the reward so butter my butt as Alistair would say. Voting you off should be simply. 
Information from these reward definitely helps in the long game of Bean’s Boat. Although we could do better than settle for 1. Might as well abused Bean’s reward system.

I have a proposal

To any Third Party Player who’s win condition allows them to successfully win alongside town ( other than Drago whether he’s telling the truth ).

I ask you vote yourself for the task rewards. Whiles this seem impractical and although you’re not gonna be fully excepted, it’s certainly a step.

Choose a side now. 

Drago most likely getting lynched so consider this as an opportunity. 

Well Drago I’d only imagined only a few 1-2 Third Party Player’s be following my proposal and even than, they might actually have condition that goes against the majority. 
Spreading votes isn’t what I’m suggesting. I’m asking for them to give a “ chance “ to prove themselves an asset for Town. So yeah I’m still keeping my vote onto you. 

Although this may might actually backfire considering the randomness potential of information (this is bean’s game after-all)

There’s no telling that it reveals a crucial towny power-role amongst or something that mostly benefits the mafia. 
Hard to imagine such considering the information amounts to number of voted non-town players. 
Or maybe it all amounts to nothing and Bean gives us some sheep memes which be totally worth it. 

13 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Dragoknight No pls give me the gun. I know i am good with it.
Having guns is hillarious and funny.

I will use it wisely 😇

okay maybe I should be lynch'd now the gamethrower is here

Okay people save me and you get your chance at a gun or one of my other lucky trinkets.

Have pity, I am but a poor boy.

nobody loves me spare me my life of this monstrocity

I haven't voted you yet, Drago.
But Bean told us to trust nobody.

Oh cause i guess it's part of a meme thingy now.

[Drink] Gamer Girls Bath Water

[Try] Fishing on the Boat

[Draw] better than Hypet

[Hoard] more Rations

[Shop] on Amazon and choose delivery by dolphins

so... for the daily reward we need to vote as many non town players as possible...

welp for the sake of the reward

[eliminate] jace stormkirk

i am 3rd party

i win if i can correctly guess each player's

role (they do not die if i am right)

at night i choose 3 players and i get what role they have in a random order. i can not visit the same people on consecutive nights.

each day and night i make a list of people with the role i think they have and i am told if i am correct or not

time to die tonight

Wow Im late to the party but a lot of things are happening. Again. This night is somewhat eventful for me so let me break things down. 

1. I got blocked.

2. My keys were stolen (in game i mean.)

3. ???> not sure if there are other things that happened

For starters, i have no fcken clue who blocked me but if you just want mein attention, luv u too honey #nohomo. Second, someone stealing mein keys means we have a thief or a ninja in our midst. Im banking on thief cuz ninja is a really good killer so i doubt theyll just be resolving for petty thievery.  Now you may ask why do i even have keys, I'll leave this one to imagination. 

Believe me this shit doesnt sound believable to me either its easier to just screenie  ma whole shit channel than explainin it but anyway rather than not talking about it its much better to reveal a mafia info so i hafta get it out rather than leave you guys unaware. 

also i did suggest the possibility of chtulhu but i never expected their actual fcking existence. Fali if this is just you pulling a fast one on me cuz of me suggesting to surrender in the other thread, I swear imma git ur pants and shit on it. Disgusting i know but so is that shit move. Tis messing some of mein plans. Now, if the actually exists it means we have a cult in our fckin midst cuz the octopus can only win with em. It doesnt help fckin town nor mafia. 

Now, Every time we play evi its always funny you come on me for whatever. Funny everytime you do i always have an insurance. Anyway, if you have some doubts on me nick can always go for me. In fact i suggest he do so i git town cred more. Oh for the record nick is not my insurance but something else

Daogr
I kinTh My Vteo ySsat heeWr It Is ,As uoY yMa tsuJ Be irngyT To aSve eorYfusl
(elWl Yuo rAe, utB oYu yaM eB Lgnyi buAot oruY nsnteoitIn)

10 minutes ago, sailboat said:

1. I got blocked.

2. My keys were stolen (in game i mean.)

gtMih eB Rdtelea oT siTh: 

On 12/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, Chickens said:

Night 2 daily challenge : Everybody should drink bread and eat soup! Everybody!
Task : Choose a number each.
Reward : One of the number will provide you with an extra night action chance while another will roleblock you.

Wtha bmerNu idD oYu Pcki?

12 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Fali if this is just you pulling a fast one on me cuz of me suggesting to surrender in the other thread, I swear imma git ur pants and shit on it.

I adlryAe Sdai, I nwKo A tLos eCuas hWne I eeS neO Adn oD toN leamB oYu roF ncogCedin
oAls Do Yuo ylaelR nkThi I ouWld Do Tsih oT lefysM orF mnhoetigS ekLi athT ?
ihTs htiS sI gnnyniAo

@sailboat This might be the reason you got roleblocked.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, Chickens said:

Daily Challenges.

Night 2 daily challenge : Everybody should drink bread and eat soup! Everybody!
Task : Choose a number each.
Reward : One of the number will provide you with an extra night action chance while another will roleblock you.