Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

The results don't even change. @CrimsonDragon21 I will bless you a lot. 

NIGHT 2 : YEETUS DIABOLICUS

The residents were confused and had no idea what to do with the demise of the magnificent mayor. The mayor always knew what to do and had a solution to all problem. As a result, the residents relied on him a lot and had regressed when it came to thinking. With the mayor dead, the town hall was in shambles. There was no semblance to discussion at all. They were all spouting nonsense such as 'I am a bread'. Time passed and before long, the idea that the mayor is longer with them sank in and begin to accept his death. With that out of the way, the town started to discuss how to identify the culprit. Some of them agreed with Nano IV to just kill somebody whereas some thought that killing indiscriminately won't achieve anything. Both sides argued voraciously and put on great arguments for instance 'MY SOUP IS BETTER THAN YOURS SO I AM CORRECT'. It was a long and arduous process but finally a consensus was reached - No one was to be killed. Day was ending and it would seem that nobody would be killed. But then one of them, Joachim, felt great anger at being one of those suggested to be murdered and threw bread at Sosig. The two fought each other and threw breads, even baguettes, at each other. One of them suggested a compromise and release their anger at another innocent person. The one proclaimed him to be a sinner and penetrate him with bread. Nano IV immediately came to the victim's aid, citing that will did not represent the rest of the residents which was to kill nobody. Both sides would not relent and an impasse was reached. Nano IV suggested that they decide the results by flipping a bread. Tension was at an all-time high and all eyes were on bread. The bread flew through the gracefully, releasing wafts of bread smell before falling onto the ground without any blemish or change in taste and shape. The result was clear to all - there would be no death. Joachim and Sosig could not anything in face of the will of the bread and had no choice but to relent. The day was too late then and everybody hailed a taxi back to their residence. The residents felt that there was time for them to figure out the killers but little did they know...

No one was lynched today.

You have chosen to reveal 4 roles present in this game. The 4 roles are Coyote, Mafia member, Jonass Mueller, Santa Claus.

Daily Challenges

Day  2 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

Well congratulations! You failed in the daily challenge but dont worry! I'll still reveal something to you all. In the original set up, there were 35 roles. Of them, 19 were aligned with town, 6 with mafia, 10 third party.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi

15. Aldo

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat 

21. Jelly -> Jace

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria

25. Digitalamber

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric
29. Nano IV

The night begins!

You may now choose who to revive tonight and because I want to break div's record we'll do it here. Please use the format [REVIVE] SOMEBODY

Do note that as Nano4 died before he received his role, his role and alignment will not be revealed if he is to be revived.