Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Bean pinged me and pointed to Aldo to I shall copy Aldo.

Hmm. Since this is how things will be, I will make a hole and bury myself, only to come out when things aren't so... lackluster.

[Eliminate] No One

[Reveal] YOU EXPECTED A DELICIOUS HORNY OLD LADY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!

Copying is what I’m supposed to do right?

Somebody help me. I have no idea what to do.

3 hours ago, Chickens said:

You see this?

image.png.06c8f3baaf6c31667c71dada390ad0f9.png

These are your chosen names. You are revealing the wrong things.

Lets take nano for example. Lets say his name is William Afton and his role is Candy. 
[REVEAL] WILLIAM AFTON does nothing. [REVEAL] NANO4 does nothing. [REVEAL] CANDY does something.

Does this mean that... [REVEAL] WATER would work then?

oh ok i think i did a wrong

[/Reveal] SAILBOAT

[Drink]mineral water

[Eat] some bread

[Encourage] everyone to vote and reach the post requirement the task kinda says it so :shrug:

[Sip] Chicken soup

[Note] there is another fcking 'Nano' and its nanoIV

[Understand] how role works is the passenger name the roles? I am confused [Reveal] Captain

[Tell] everyone to manually blink, manually breath, and position their tongues comfortably

[So] is the bread god even true or was that just a fckin bait post and i fckin just wasted my time typing this. ugh and also i just paraphrased what boat said are you proud of me bread god  read the first letters downward so that at least my efforts arent wasted

DAY 2 : THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR. I WANT A REFUND AND AND A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP CARD WHICH GIVES ME A MILLION BREAD

The captain relaxed in his cabin, free from those cheapskates, eating his delicious Golden Bread and drinking the Chicken Soup when all of a sudden, he heard people shouting and fighting. Exasperated, the captain rushed out to see what happened. The sight that greeted him was a grim one. Quite a few of them was choking somebody and trying to push them off the ship. The Bread told him that they were unhappy with sharing their bread with somebody and wanted to get rid of other people to get more bread, and also because they want to use the blood of the dead people to use as flavoring . The captain immediately tried to stop them and asked for other passengers to help him but they were too busy. Some of them was eating bread and drinking water while one of them was eating what they called a pizza. The captain yelled for them to stop but to no avail. They were hungry and bloodthirsty. They wanted wanton death. The captain knew he couldn't save both of them and the fools were very likely to turn on him too. "Hungry cheapskate halfiwits," he swore. The captain rushed to his quarters and took a glass bread out of his safe before immediately throwing it to the floor, breaking it into pieces. Light emanated from where the bread was and expanded, engulfing everything around it. The sphere of light grew, unstoppable. He only hoped that the poor chaps could be saved. But the captain was too late, Nano was already dead, his head plucked off by Newt and his body thrown into the sea by AMINE. The light covered everything, including the ship, and then there wa-

NANO4 WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. HIS NAME WAS WIILIAM AFTON.

ALDO, BOAT, ASTRA ate their breads and drank the water. The Bread God is happy. One of them was blessed.

The residents gathered in the town hall, awaiting the forum that was called to capture the culprits behind the death of the poor mayor and Nano4 that was brutally murdered yesterday. They looked at each other with suspicion. After all, who could have known that some among them could be responsible and capable for such a bloodcurdling act. Who could have known that some among them was part of an underground society. They were all apprehensive. They feared that their once peaceful life would be disrupted. They feared that they could be next. Tension could be felt in the air.

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Daily Challenges

Day  2 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi

15. Aldo

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat inferior

21. Jelly

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria

25. Digitalamber

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric
29. Nano IV

pasta to everyone

oh ok i think i did a wrong

[/Reveal] SAILBOAT

[Drink]mineral water

[Eat] some bread

[Encourage] everyone to vote and reach the post requirement the task kinda says it so :shrug:

[Sip] Chicken soup

[Note] there is another fcking 'Nano' and its nanoIV

[Understand] how role works is the passenger name the roles? I am confused [Reveal] Captain

[Tell] everyone to manually blink, manually breath, and position their tongues comfortably

[So] is the bread god even true or was that just a fckin bait post and i fckin just wasted my time typing this. ugh and also i just paraphrased what boat said are you proud of me bread god  read the first letters downward so that at least my efforts arent wasted

[eliminate] no one

[reveal] everyone

There is also [Reveal] Roles which would tell us what roles there even are in this setup, which i still think might give us more info, then revealing one sigular role

On 12/19/2019 at 9:49 AM, Chickens said:

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Emphasis mine ^

9 hours ago, Aldo said:

There are 20 town, 6 mafia and 3 third-party. The mafia numbers seem too small for a large number of town like these, considering the number of mislynches they'd have to make to win. I expected more from the non-town alignments before I saw it, but town is overpowered right now. Perhaps this is what Bean meant with the lack of balance.

Stuff it Aldo, don't try this shit again, if the daily challenge today is supposed to tell us how many of which alignment exist if we fullfill it then you don't know, so yeah not falling for that again.... (for those that don't know he did the same thing  in D&D mafia where he claimed how many of which alignement exist and everyone inlcuding the mafia bought it because he just so happend to randomly guess the right amount of mafia)

@Falirion I'm pretty sure Aldo is baiting. There is no way he'd know, yet he presents it as a given. No need to eliminate him now.

Plus I'm feeling bad for him, seeing that he died so early in the last few games. I'd rather play with him a bit longer in this one. 

[Reveal] Newt

[Eliminate] Dive

You are not as we remember you @Daniel Blackworth. Did school suck all the life out of you?

15 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Falirion I'm pretty sure Aldo is baiting. There is no way he'd know, yet he presents it as a given. No need to eliminate him now.

Plus I'm feeling bad for him, seeing that he died so early in the last few games. I'd rather play with him a bit longer in this one. 

[Reveal] Newt

[Eliminate] Dive

You are not as we remember you @Daniel Blackworth. Did school suck all the life out of you?

🤔

probably

now that i think of it there are actual roles in the OP.

[Reveal] Captain 🖕

[Kick] the mayor 🖕

Now for something that should be easier to understand: 

I believe the 9 non town is plausible considering my rule of thumb:  1/3rd of populace is non town. As for actual distribution i have no fckin clue. 

Less tangible speculation:

Im tryna run simulations in ma head on how to brick this game. Now i have no actual clue as what are the roles even so my assumption is prolly off. Im thinking its actually possible to exploit revives assuming the only killers are mafia. lol there is a extreme possible loop that will cause the eventually of mafia killing everyone at least once so its gonna be eventual that theyll be lynched one by one lol. Well but most prolly since this got approved everyone should prolly have a chance at this game. also i think skipping n1 and going straight d2 is prolly beans way to ensure at least one is dead which would help for anti bricking purposes but not sure cuz it doesnt explains the question why are roles non existent in d1 in the first place.

So my hot take ill put it in spoiler since this is purely speculations with no way of backing things up and you lil shits can sleep at night without worrying about it:

Spoiler

1. there may be a cult. this makes sense to me considering player size and its an anti bricking mechanism since if the cult leader is dead all followers are dead. Thats gonna kill all possibility of revival looping and its perfectly sane in this perfectly crazy shit

2. chtulhu- but more skeptical on this one unless i see any shit that actually point to this

3. serial killer- well more killers ensure delays on revive.

4. arson- insta killing many

5. werewolf tos style- same as above

well yeah practically may basis is somehow this game will have multi killers cuz of revival loop possibilities but again i may be wrong. now for mafia since mafia iirc outside of sniper and ambusher there arent a lot i can remmber that can kill many but considering the randomness in this game im guessing there maybe a godfather afterall it just fits to hide on everyone.

Tryna reveal a person wont work but why you guys tryna reveal 'silboat' is it cuz its technically not a person?

On a somewhat related topic, what are we going to do with nano's body let it rot or...?

Also nanoIV i swear if that is just beans self insert or jury sabotage imma flip. But too farfetch yeah

7 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Tryna reveal a person wont work but why you guys tryna reveal 'silboat' is it cuz its technically not a person?

Revealing a person is the only thing that works, as our roles are based on other people playing the game.

By choosing to reveal, say Nano, you will not reveal Player_Nano's role, but what Role_Nano does, for whichever player has it.

Ah. Now that makes some sense. Somewhat. but i feel like im missing something. Then again bean never called me deeemzee and others doesnt change names that much so hmm

Anyway on unrelated topic which may or may not be relevant to this weird ass game,

Spoiler

does this game have any semblance of theme to you guys? I mean are we still riding a boat or are we already on an island or are we already together with the oompa loompa in a certain factory? bean what chapter are we on the saga of aladdin and the seven dwarves?

I thonk its better for us to reveal the roles present first since theyre pretty much cryptic and we cant really understand them

For the lynch vote

[Eliminate] GenEric

this is my vote for now since none of u seem scummy to me

3 hours ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

Let's do [Reveal] Candy then. It would do something apparently.

Well it would do something if it actually is a role...

Also the roles in opening post are all fake

I would also like to say that roles are not based on people playing the game. 'Candy' was just an example.