Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

3 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Can I have a reason for your bandwagon, no one trusts me but you jumped on the vote fast

tbf I don’t even know if I should care about dying or embrace it, considering I chose William Afton as my name dying could just make me stronger if roles are based on names and back stories

To be fair, i don't have any reason. We don't even know who's mafia and who isn't so i just randomly joined the bw for the lulz. Bean told to do something and i did something, nyeheheheheheh...

But ok i will unvote you now Nano, even if i don't really know what to do right now lmao

[Unvote] Nano

It feels like a decade since the last time I've been alive. But no matter, on to the important things.

10 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I chose Blanket as Name.

But I don't See it in the role list.

Bean scammed me.

Then you didn't choose Blanket, I doubt.

8 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I think your onto something with a reveal vote

[reveal] William afton

[eliminate] newt

after how easily newt fooled everyone in l4d2 mafia I don’t want to risk it

honestly I don’t even know if mafia even know they are mafia or even have a chat rn

Now that's just completely incorrect. I am sure that Lía was the only one who thought Newt was a good-doer. Granted, as no one has received a role yet, I can't classify this as a scumtell. For, as it stands, it gives me the thought that you're on to lynching Newt on false accusations. But regardless, it's still unfair for Newt.

8 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Honesty I don’t even trust fali, sure he’s always the same alignment as me but I don’t even know what my alignment is, nor do I know if that pattern will continue. But fali is much easier to read if he’s mafia than you are, honestly I thought about voting Nicki instead since she’s also good at hiding she’s mafia but I decided on you instead 

You have me curious. How does Flairion behave when he's mafia-sided?

Now, on to the discovery of roles. We should all do different actions that we can think of so that if someone gets a role, they can redirect the information here so that we may all do the same. My suggestion on it, lest we all do the same thing and we end up with no compass to follow.

Here's what each of you has done.

Spoiler

Lykos - voted the host

Daniel - voted a passenger

Falirion - [reveal] roles

mimi - voted a passenger

Nano - [reveal] a passenger

Amine - [reveal] a passenger

Nicki - voted herself

sailboat -

Spoiler

[drink] mineral water, [eat] bread, [steal] Chickentoucher's water, [pay] the captain, [ask], [control] the ship, [investigate] a passenger, [try] to relax, [order] everyone

Okay, boat is getting their role soon.

Candy - [eat] pineapple pizza, [give] role

Astra - [eat] bread, [drink] water

Arch - ask nicely

Nick - [bully] kiet

Sopheria - voted herself

If I got it right, wrong or not, that's already diversified, which is good. Speaking from a normalist point of view, the conditions could be visiting someone, voting someone, oneself or the host, or simply waiting to receive it. Or perhaps it differs depending on which role each of us is. Although, my hopes for that being the case are rather low.

As for me.

You are free to do whatever you want.

Please do not push somebody off the ship.

[Eliminate] No One

Please prepare sufficient water for your journey. We are very concerned about our passengers' health. 

[Prepare] Water

Day one will last less than 48 hours, have fun! Praise the bread 🍞

[Praise] Bread

And that's all from me for now ~

Yeesh aldo you really had to get a lot out of your system after having died early in other games, didn't you?

As for me backing of the vote nano, there was a bandwagon forming on what was a joke vote from me, i didn't like that at all i literally only voted newt because he was the first to vote someone and for funnsies, also because there is literally nothing to go on as i was told absolutely nothing no role no alignment, nothing, but do tell how do i act as mafia compared to town, i am curious.

Makes sense to do so, I suppose.

Also if I could give it a guess, it wouldn't be surprising to think that the mafia would not know their roles, but their alignment and who they're with. Some of us might be more informed than the others in that regard, as Bean did say only roles, but not alignments. Maybe.

15 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

@Chickens Why do you have the day start at 3am for me?

Y'know there's this place I know that serves soup in bread bowls. Like bowls made of bread. It's nice.

god i had clam chowder with those bread bowls

so good

DAY 2 : THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR. I WANT A REFUND AND AND A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP CARD WHICH GIVES ME A MILLION BREAD

The captain relaxed in his cabin, free from those cheapskates, eating his delicious Golden Bread and drinking the Chicken Soup when all of a sudden, he heard people shouting and fighting. Exasperated, the captain rushed out to see what happened. The sight that greeted him was a grim one. Quite a few of them was choking somebody and trying to push them off the ship. The Bread told him that they were unhappy with sharing their bread with somebody and wanted to get rid of other people to get more bread, and also because they want to use the blood of the dead people to use as flavoring . The captain immediately tried to stop them and asked for other passengers to help him but they were too busy. Some of them was eating bread and drinking water while one of them was eating what they called a pizza. The captain yelled for them to stop but to no avail. They were hungry and bloodthirsty. They wanted wanton death. The captain knew he couldn't save both of them and the fools were very likely to turn on him too. "Hungry cheapskate halfiwits," he swore. The captain rushed to his quarters and took a glass bread out of his safe before immediately throwing it to the floor, breaking it into pieces. Light emanated from where the bread was and expanded, engulfing everything around it. The sphere of light grew, unstoppable. He only hoped that the poor chaps could be saved. But the captain was too late, Nano was already dead, his head plucked off by Newt and his body thrown into the sea by AMINE. The light covered everything, including the ship, and then there wa-

NANO4 WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED. HIS NAME WAS WIILIAM AFTON.

ALDO, BOAT, ASTRA ate their breads and drank the water. The Bread God is happy. One of them was blessed.

The residents gathered in the town hall, awaiting the forum that was called to capture the culprits behind the death of the poor mayor and Nano4 that was brutally murdered yesterday. They looked at each other with suspicion. After all, who could have known that some among them could be responsible and capable for such a bloodcurdling act. Who could have known that some among them was part of an underground society. They were all apprehensive. They feared that their once peaceful life would be disrupted. They feared that they could be next. Tension could be felt in the air.

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Daily Challenges

Day  2 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

Residents

1. Bazaro

2. Anti Loser

3. Nano4 - William Afton

4. Nickcrash

5. Nicki 

6. Newt

7. Arch

8. Lykoshand

9. Alistair

10. Amine

11. Falirion

12. Dragoknight

13. Mimi

14. Bok Choi

15. Aldo

16. Astra

17. Lia

18. Hypurr

19. Crimsondragon

20. Sailboat inferior

21. Jelly

22. Candy

23. Scammer Divergent

24. Sopheria

25. Digitalamber

26. Yin

27. Seal
28. Eric
29. Nano IV

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER

Daily Challenges

alright that joke is wearing thin, so actual post here
Notice that bean updated the game rules in the discord and there is some interesting stuff there:

RULES.png.5bdfb2da6e75f9186a4319ad5f12c588.png
we can vote to revive people at night for one, so this game might be be LONG
As for the rest,
I won't place an elimination vote yet as therer really is nothing to go on
but i'd argue id be helpfull to know what roles there even are in this game so
[Reveal] Roles

If this is a Back2Back game, is there even a night phase?

DAY 2 : THIS IS NOT Plagiarism 

Vote for somebody to GAMETHROW . ASTRA ate Residents

Praise the bread  HIS NAME WAS Roles.

always remember to [Bully] Kiet GAMETHROWER

Reward: All players will be without troubles!

• Global Mods

[reveal] Your Mum’s — *gets punched*

Okay, so either Bean intended for us to get our roles on D2 or some of us reached the condition and we all got roles anyway.