Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

Well i kinda thought revealing "Roles" in general would give us a complete rolelist for us to go at it for Day3.
Cause as Bean said revealing passengers or players won't do anything. We have to reveal the specific role.

But who knows 😕 It's better than going for some useless reveal i guess, well it doesn't matter really if it gets more votes, cause 2 things are getting revealed each day anyways.

[Reveal] Roles

It seems like i have to provide myself provisions to survive the shitfest.
And i am not sharing anything with you plebs.

[Collect] Water and store them

[Collect] Provisions and food and store them
[Bribe] the Captain

[Pet] the pet
[Try] to get into the inner parts of the ship to discover cool stuff

[Have] a watchful eye on the other passengers

Oh cause Bean isn't here, i guess i have to take over his role.

[ELIMINATE] BLANKET

THE WET BLANKET SHOULD BURN.
GAMETHROWER

Okay why the hell Amine?

[Unvote] Myself

[Eliminate] Jelly

We could try to go for inactives first, i guess.

As for the revive. It is to be written in the Forums at Nightphase.
I would say not to revive for now, cause Bean said to trust noone.
Also i think this game will last forever if we do so and noone got the time for that.

Idr if I voted or not and I really don't feel like going back and checking so I'll leave this up to dicebotchan.

Oh, got it then. As the lord decrees, so it shall be.

[Eliminate] Alistair

yay post requirements!

although given inactives it doesn't seem like we'll be meeting them with everyone

9 hours ago, Falirion said:

There is also [Reveal] Roles which would tell us what roles there even are in this setup, which i still think might give us more info, then revealing one sigular role

Emphasis mine ^

Stuff it Aldo, don't try this shit again, if the daily challenge today is supposed to tell us how many of which alignment exist if we fullfill it then you don't know, so yeah not falling for that again.... (for those that don't know he did the same thing  in D&D mafia where he claimed how many of which alignement exist and everyone inlcuding the mafia bought it because he just so happend to randomly guess the right amount of mafia)

It's funny you mention tricking, you know? Because, for that game, the only person that was really affected by that was the mafia, in that game. And you were the most affected one.

During the middle of the game, you kept constantly doubting my claim, whereas the others did not. For, you see, the only ones that would know the real numbers by then, would be the mafia. Town? They didn't know the numbers, and as everyone more or less believed me, or acted with little care for that, they didn't know the numbers. And your constant doubting of my claims in all your posts that talked about it showed as much. If it wasn't for your third-party warlock claim, and due to me not knowing the real numbers, I might have pushed for you instead of Amber.

Just joking. That claim was really just a joke from a bored Vanilla NPC. ~

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Okay why the hell Amine?

[Unvote] Myself

[Eliminate] Jelly

We could try to go for inactives first, i guess.

As for the revive. It is to be written in the Forums at Nightphase.
I would say not to revive for now, cause Bean said to trust noone.
Also i think this game will last forever if we do so and noone got the time for that.

How about we just don't revive anyone in this game and let their flesh rot as they are sacrificed for the Dice God.

I jest. It would be much better if we had something like a good power role that could confirm someone's alignment, Cop, etc., whatever floats your boat. Considering our numbers, such a role probably doesn't exist. Considering balance was claimed not to exist, the possibilities of that are high.

Also, going for inactives is a great idea if we ever want to achieve that posting requirement. In future days. If it exists.

8 hours ago, Falirion said:

Oh i know he is, thats what i am saying he tried that exact bait before, so it just feels insulting

Can you give me more than an explanation on how it is a bait?

And then I just remembered Nano died without revealing Falirion's scumtells. Sounds like a good reason to revive him.

10 hours ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

Let's do [Reveal] Candy then. It would do something apparently.

Also,

[Drink]mineral water

[Eat] some bread

I'm afraid that won't work.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, Chickens said:

Passengers

1. Bean

2. Yasratchia

3. Mandragore

4. William Afton

5. Senita Muhdali

6. Machino Gunochi

7. Sosig 

8. Von hamburger

9. Newt

10. Yoka boom

11. Red ranger

12. Momaba petin

13. Xxbigbiggun69xX

14. Eata Mea

15. YOU EXPECTED A DELICIOUS HORNY OLD LADY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!

16. JoeJoe

17. Van der Wurst

18. Umbral Disasster

19. Moronlord

20. Feeta Catpiss

21. Chickentoucher

22. Mr Bitter

23. Not kill able

24. Bajio

25. Coffinator

26. Joachim

27. Jack

28. Baicai

This is the list of the roles in the game, names chosen by each player that could or Bean himself. These are the only things you can [Reveal]

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

It's funny you mention tricking, you know? Because, for that game, the only person that was really affected by that was the mafia, in that game. And you were the most affected one.

During the middle of the game, you kept constantly doubting my claim, whereas the others did not. For, you see, the only ones that would know the real numbers by then, would be the mafia. Town? They didn't know the numbers, and as everyone more or less believed me, or acted with little care for that, they didn't know the numbers. And your constant doubting of my claims in all your posts that talked about it showed as much. If it wasn't for your third-party warlock claim, and due to me not knowing the real numbers, I might have pushed for you instead of Amber.

Just joking. That claim was really just a joke from a bored Vanilla NPC. ~

My doubts on you were because we concluded from that claim you could be DM, no one ever doubted the numbers themselves, you god damn troll
as for how it's bait, it's bait as in baiting reactions, which i am basically walking right in right now, but eeeeh not my problem

5 minutes ago, Aldo said:

This is the list of the roles in the game, names chosen by each player that could or Bean himself. These are the only things you can [Reveal]

Bean himself has already said that the passenger names don't count for reveal votes see here:

15 hours ago, Chickens said:

These are your chosen names. You are revealing the wrong things.

Lets take nano for example. Lets say his name is William Afton and his role is Candy. 
[REVEAL] WILLIAM AFTON does nothing. [REVEAL] NANO4 does nothing. [REVEAL] CANDY does something.

we need to Reveal with the name of the actual role, which we don't know
hence me voting to reveal what roles are present with [Reveal] Roles

wtf should I do it?

what if I die if I reveal myself?

or what if my wrapper gets taken away?

Spoiler

h-hentai!

but you know I'm a bit curious

the curiosity killed the fish but I'm a candy not a fish

[Reveal] Candy

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Falirion said:

My doubts on you were because we concluded from that claim you could be DM, no one ever doubted the numbers themselves, you god damn troll
as for how it's bait, it's bait as in baiting reactions, which i am basically walking right in right now, but eeeeh not my problem

Bean himself has already said that the passenger names don't count for reveal votes see here:

we need to Reveal with the name of the actual role, which we don't know
hence me voting to reveal what roles are present with [Reveal] Roles

Oh, I assure you, the only thing this will bait are mafia. And a salty Falirion.

I could quote one of yours posts from D&D where you say "if it is true", which is a sign of doubt, which was directed at my claim. Are you still so sure that you didn't doubt it?

I appreciate the correction though. Although, I can't make heads or tails of what the role names could be.

Just now, Aldo said:

Oh, I assure you, the only thing this will bait are mafia. And a salty Falirion.

I could quote one of yours posts from D&D where you say "if it is true", which is a sign of doubt, which was directed at my claim. Are you still so sure that you didn't doubt it?

I appreciate the correction though. Although, I can't make heads or tails of what the role names could be.

oh that you mean, i add that to basically all information that isn't actualy proofen and just claimed, this is the type of game this is, anything could be a trick or a lie
well then vote the reveal what roles exist, as that is an option given to us

As for your comment about nano having scumtells for me? i am actually curious myself what he has to say about that tbh

6 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

sorry, i kinda forgot the game 😅

then make sure that you make atleast 2 more posts and vote before the phase ends, if everyone does that we are told how many players of each alignement there are, for real not just aldo's made up claim, mmhh juicy info

• Haha 1