Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Daily Challenges

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

NANO4 WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED.

But the captain was too late, Nano was already dead, his head plucked off by Newt and his body thrown into the sea by AMINE.

[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER

6. Newt

29. Nano IV

Daily Challenges

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Task: Encourage all players to meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase. To succeed all players must post at least three times and vote out another player.

Reward: All players will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Hmmm this means.....yes there's no doubt, you're mafia Drago 👀

Noooooo 😞

Get your vote off of me heathen! I simply want my pleasantries!

Also the task clearly states all players must encourage eachother to meet the requirements.

@everyone please meet the post requirements

7 hours ago, Chickens said:

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER

Daily Challenges

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

ok guys let's all go meet the activity requirements for this Day Phase and post at least three times and vote out another player so we will know exactly how many players there are of each alignment alive.

placeholder votes for now

[ELMINATE] NEWT
[REVEAL] SAILBOAT

The day begins.

Daily Challenges

Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

reveal] Newt.

Come on, lads, I wanna know who this is.

This is a joke and I will post something serious later.

Plagiarism is the way. Plagiarism is the way. Plagiarism is the way.

@Dragoknight I understand asking for bread and water but...why you didn't ask for your soup???

Hmmm this means.....yes there's no doubt, you're mafia Drago 👀

[Unvote] Bazaro
[Eliminate] Dragoknight

hehe

It hasn't been 48 hours since the beginning of Day 1. But this one will last for the exact foretold time, as it seems. I'll need to post yesterday's vote count for further analysis.

By the way, that's Day 1's challenge. And we're on Day 2. Or is it just a mistake?

Regardless, considering the task just below it, I hope you don't mind if I slide a few mentions inside my messages to remember the inactive ones, if these exist.

And also, how many of you got your roles? It looks as if everyone that posted already got theirs. Is that right?