Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

DAY 1 : IT SAILS! IT SAILS!!!!!

The captain's offer was met with suspicion. News of scams and slavery had painted upon them suspicion, especially with the large number of people that had disappeared inexplicably. Yet, the captain's offer was equally enticing. A trip to Bakerland on such a luxurious yacht, and at such a cheap price too. They had ambivalent feelings about the trip: On one hand, the discount could help save loads of monies and the ship had all the fancy qualifications but on the other, the captain looked a bit loony and other ships had a longstanding history of doing this line of business. As the people hesitated, teetering between saving money and reaching their destination safely, a pineapple man who wore a pineapple pizza hat walked straight to the captain, bored of the pineapple pizza that he so voraciously eat everyday and enticed by the bread offered. With that, others too clamored to sign up for the trip as the pineapple pizza man had a rather famous reputation. Soon, the ship was filled with weird things, among them a worm, a candy, an alien, a doll, a pet... 

But the captain wanted more. Just a handful of these fools will not satisfy him; He needed more. Left with no choice, the captain offered to serve The Soup, a legendary soup long thought to be lost in the annals of history. Unsurprisingly, The Soup lured more to him. The foolish boy, the hungry ghost, the soup enthusiast and the seal. Barely reaching the minimum he needed, the captain decided to set sail at once. [Inserts description of ships moving and how they move and how the breads worked to get the ship moving and how they got the ship moving cause I dont know]

As the ship set sailed, the captain returned to his quarters, laughing inwardly at those half witted cheapskates. "This will be a good trip," he thought. "A good trip indeed". He looked to the deck, where all the passengers were, happily eating bread and drinking soup. What a nice ship this is...

The ship set sails and we will reach our destination soon enough. Please kick back and relax on our beautiful ship. Please remember to not feed the pet and push somebody off the ship. Have fun and sleep early.

Passengers

1. Bean

2. Yasratchia

3. Mandragore

4. William Afton

5. Senita Muhdali

6. Machino Gunochi

7. Sosig 

8. Von hamburger

9. Newt

10. Yoka boom

11. Red ranger

12. Momaba petin

13. Xxbigbiggun69xX

14. Eata Mea

15. YOU EXPECTED A DELICIOUS HORNY OLD LADY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!

16. JoeJoe

17. Van der Wurst

18. Umbral Disasster

19. Moronlord

20. Feeta Catpiss

21. Chickentoucher

22. Mr Bitter

23. Not kill able

24. Bajio

25. Coffinator

26. Joachim

27. Jack

28. Baicai

Day one will last less than 48 hours, have fun! Praise the bread 🍞

We this is already confusing, so perfectly fitting for our host bean 😅
well so we don't get to know our roles for now.. okay? not even hints?
he says we need to do something.... uhm i don't know
[Reveal] Roles ???? i really don't think thats it

so with the changed names in the player list, do we have to use the passenger names for our votes or do the player names also work?
because there are some passenger names i am REALLY not going to bother type out (also double checking the player number with the name)
I am usually not one for random votes sooo let's do one on flimsy reason instead
[Eliminate] Newt
How dare you just start voting people!!! the rules said don't push anyone of the ship (while the phase post did, so mixed messages much?)