21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Third post for requirements.

@Anti-loser It would be fairly easy and useful for mafia to try and get a bandwagon going on something so meaningless. Get your vote off me scum.

[Reveal] Nano4 cuz everyone else is doing it.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

Hello ~

Did you get your role?

I suppose he either forgot about you, or you're simply lying. 

Honestly, I have no idea what Bean is aiming for or what is actually happening, but there are factions, there are deaths, and there are roles.

There is no bread. 

[Eliminate] Bean

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Daily Challenges

Day 1 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

The more i try to make sense the less i understand. Also i dont see any "Nano4" roles anywhere or am i missing something?

also on d1 im assuming im not the only one who didnt have a role back then or did the mafs already have roles since d1?

For shenanigans, I wanna know what the fck the bread god gave away why didnt i obtained it when i was the first one to eat bread iirc  dammit and why does it have the same damn color as the fcking lynch(?)not sure if nano died on a lynch or was that a kill post. also is it still possible to obtain the blessing

[Drink]mineral water

[Eat] some bread

[Encourage] everyone to vote the task kinda says it so :shrug:

[Sip]Chicken soup

[Note] there is another fcking 'Nano' and its nanoIV

[Understand] how role works is the passenger name the roles? I am confused [Reveal] William Afton

[Tell] everyone to manually blink, manually breath, and position their tongues comfortably

[So] is the bread god even true or was that just a fckin bait post and i fckin just wasted my time typing this. ugh read the first letters downward so that at least my efforts arent wasted

On a serious topic, assuming that "nano4" died on a lynch its good to take note that only a few votes are required for a lynch to be successful

Apologies for the little confusion. I got my role. I'm not sad that I was forgotten.

There are 20 town, 6 mafia and 3 third-party. The mafia numbers seem too small for a large number of town like these, considering the number of mislynches they'd have to make to win. I expected more from the non-town alignments before I saw it, but town is overpowered right now. Perhaps this is what Bean meant with the lack of balance.

I think those of us voting Bean, Nano or voting to reveal other roles that don't exist in the Day 1's player list are voting basically no one. Since my chosen name was there, I'd presume that's where the roles to be revealed reside, rather than today's player list. And Nano is dead. It would have to be a real player for it to be lynchable, so most likely not going to work. But of course, you knew that and were just joking, right?

[Eliminate] Aldo placeholder ~

So, I just ignored those in my vote count.

Spoiler

Votes
Target
Voters(Posts in Phase)
Alistair
Candy(4), Yin(2)
Drago
Lykos(3), Anti(1)
Anti
Drago(5)
Newt
mimi(2)
Yin
Alistair(3)

Aldo
Aldo(5)
No One
Seal(1), Bok(1)
Not Voting
Nicki(3), Falirion(2), GenEric(3), Newt(2), Nick(2), Amine(1), Bazaro(1), Daniel(1), Hyper(1), Kiet(1), sailboat(1), Astra, Arch, Amber, Lia, Aldo, Sopheria, jelly

Most likely impossible to get that achievement, since jelly didn't post for a while.
I have no suspicions yet, but I'm confident we'll get one.

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Apologies for the little confusion. I got my role. I'm not sad that I was forgotten.

There are 20 town, 6 mafia and 3 third-party. The mafia numbers seem too small for a large number of town like these, considering the number of mislynches they'd have to make to win. I expected more from the non-town alignments before I saw it, but town is overpowered right now. Perhaps this is what Bean meant with the lack of balance.

I think those of us voting Bean, Nano or voting to reveal other roles that don't exist in the Day 1's player list are voting basically no one. Since my chosen name was there, I'd presume that's where the roles to be revealed reside, rather than today's player list. And Nano is dead. It would have to be a real player for it to be lynchable, so most likely not going to work. But of course, you knew that and were just joking, right?

[Eliminate] Aldo placeholder ~

So, I just ignored those in my vote count.

Hide contents

Votes
Target
Voters(Posts in Phase)
Alistair
Candy(4), Yin(2)
Drago
Lykos(3), Anti(1)
Anti
Drago(5)
Newt
mimi(2)
Yin
Alistair(3)

Aldo
Aldo(5)
No One
Seal(1), Bok(1)
Not Voting
Nicki(3), Falirion(2), GenEric(3), Newt(2), Nick(2), Amine(1), Bazaro(1), Daniel(1), Hyper(1), Kiet(1), sailboat(1), Astra, Arch, Amber, Lia, Aldo, Sopheria, jelly

Most likely impossible to get that achievement, since jelly didn't post for a while.
I have no suspicions yet, but I'm confident we'll get one.

the numbers mason, what do they mean!

does ur role reveal the number of players in every alignment?

or is that your speculation 

9 minutes ago, GenEric said:

the numbers mason, what do they mean!

does ur role reveal the number of players in every alignment?

or is that your speculation 

It's too early for roleclaims, so I will not confirm or deny that.

Anti doesn't have a bandwagon, just one vote.

What made you think that?

I thought I saw 2 votes

Now why dont u grill some other poor chap

41 minutes ago, Aldo said:

It's too early for roleclaims, so I will not confirm or deny that.

Anti doesn't have a bandwagon, just one vote.

What made you think that?

A young man walked up the stage, wearing a mask over his head. The man proclaimed his name to be Nano IV, and that he was an emissary of the Bread Master, sent to help them resolve the recent murders. He suggested for them to lynch somebody to show the villains they they are not to be trifled with. The residents eyed him with scrutiny. None among them have ever seen him before and few could see any reason to trust him. Yet it's not as if his suggestion was not without value...

The day begins. Vote for somebody to lynch and whether to reveal roles present or ability of a role. Do so with the format below
[ELMINATE] GAMETHROWER
[REVEAL] ROLES / [REVEAL] CANDY

Daily Challenges

Day  2 daily challenge : Plagiarism is the way! Whenever you have any doubts, always to remember to copy pasta and life will be without troubles!

Hmm. Since this is how things will be, I will make a hole and bury myself, only to come out when things aren't so... lackluster.

[Eliminate] No One

[Reveal] YOU EXPECTED A DELICIOUS HORNY OLD LADY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!

You see this?

image.png.06c8f3baaf6c31667c71dada390ad0f9.png

These are your chosen names. You are revealing the wrong things.

Lets take nano for example. Lets say his name is William Afton and his role is Candy. 
[REVEAL] WILLIAM AFTON does nothing. [REVEAL] NANO4 does nothing. [REVEAL] CANDY does something.