Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

48 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

You can now stop and remove all your placeholder votes, for I have found a Third Party.

A comedian-esque role has visited my chambers last night, and revealed that

DRAGO is Ancient Being / Jester / Coyote

You wouldn't be so cunning and deceptive as to lie about something like that, would you? 😄

If we assume he's one of those 3, his posts don't scream Jester to me. That leaves Ancient Being or Coyote, both of which would be very interesting to get rid of. I'm taking your word for it, Nick.

[Unvote] Candy

[Eliminate] Drago

14 hours ago, Dragoknight said:
  Hide contents

[Eliminate] Baz

[Unvote] Baz

[Eliminate] AL

[Unvote] AL

[Eliminate] Nano

[Unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Nick

[Unvote] Nick

[Eliminate] Nicki

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Newt

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Arch

[Unvote] Arch

[Eliminate] Lykos

[Unvote] Lykos

[Eliminate] Ali

[Unvote] Ali

[Eliminate] Fali

[Unvote] Fali

[Eliminate] Drago

[Unvote] Drago

[Eliminate] Mimi

[Unvote] Mimi

[Eliminate] Bok

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Astra

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Lia

[Unvote] Lia

[Eliminate] Hypurr

[Unvote] Hypurr

[Eliminate] Kiet

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Boat

[Unvote] Boat

[Eliminate] Jace

[Unvote] Jace

[Eliminate] Candy

[Unvote] Candy

[Eliminate] Dive

[Unvote] Dive

[Eliminate] Sophie

[Unvote] Sophie

[Eliminate] Evi

[Unvote] Evi

[Eliminate] Yin

[Unvote] Yin

[Eliminate] Seal

[Unvote] Seal

[Eliminate] Eric

[Unvote] Eric

[Eliminate] Nano IV

[Unvote] Nano IV

@Chickens Never said it had to be the final vote!

I commend you for your efforts

THANKFULLY, IT'S ONLY A SLIGHTLY LATE MIDDAY POST

Reveal votes

Reveal roles : Eviora, Falirion, Mimi, Nicki, Alistair, Anti Loser, Lykoshand, Blanket, Dragoknight, Bok Choi
Jonass Mueller : Eric
Coyote : Nano

Lynch votes

Falirion : Nano
Sailboat : Eviora, Nicki, Lia
Lia : Mimi, Candy, Eric
Drago : Alistair, Nickcrash, Bok Choi
Nicki : Lykoshand, Blanket, Newt

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

tWah Deos tinceAn geniB oD?

I don't remember exactly because it was a dank custom role in an older game, but iirc after meeting some conditions, it became very powerful (like killing-2-players-every-night kind of powerful) and required unanimous votes to be lynched.

Idk if the version in this game is similar to that, but I think an Ancient Being means bad news.

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I don't remember exactly because it was a dank custom role in an older game, but iirc after meeting some conditions, it became very powerful (like killing-2-players-every-night kind of powerful) and required unanimous votes to be lynched.

Idk if the version in this game is similar to that, but I think an Ancient Being means bad news.

yrSca ,usesG I eHva My oeVt For dyoaT, lUsnes aorgD Hsa Smeo giionncnvC tmugAnre roF Ncki ynLig

[Eliminate] Drago

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

You wouldn't be so cunning and deceptive as to lie about something like that, would you? 😄

If you're caught in the glare of the pidgeon, you can only forfeit your life. It will shit on everything you love.

16 minutes ago, mimi said:

~~inb4 nick's an executioner~~

[/Eliminate] Lía

[Eliminate] Drago

I am perfectly aware that...

1. The results I got are all towards Third Party [then again it's Bean the one providing them]

2. An executioner-role is likely to exist in this setup. [in fact it's the only possible defensive line against my attack to drago]

My only regret is not posting a bit sooner. Now I'll have to rely on people's timezones to see my claim. Unfortunately travelling and being able to access only via phone is applying a limit to my options time-wise. However, seeing that the first day ran without actual progress, or enough pressure to make people spill the beans, it looks like this is a compass we actually needed. This way, we are essentially gaining momentum we didn't have, because the other targets are actually (almost certainly) not the Cthulhu, so I'm thinking that was more of a goose chase than anything. 

Returning to playing after having hosted in a few, and died early in another few, it feels refreshing to be actually capable of contributing. keep me safe kthxbye

For the skeptics: Even in the case that I belong to the mafia faction and through this reveal am being exposed, the Ancient Being is a threat to all factions.

Applying Bayes's theorem, town has more to gain by believing me and lynching Drago, than it has by taking any other option.

8 minutes ago, GenEric said:

@Dragoknight gt anything to say matt?

im all ear

Geez Nick. Tf.

Well then. I am not Coyote. I am just a TP with an alternative wincon. Winning with town would be more than possible.

@Alistair @Bok Choi @NickCrash @Falirion @mimi Please take your votes off me, you have my word I intend on working with town to the fullest.

Ah, thanks for explaining it to me, Jace.

As for the current development, I'm not sure if teaming up with the TP claim is a good idea. If he is indeed what we think, it could certainly work like hiring an exposed Pirate from ToS, but the risk still remains in that we'd end up destroying ourselves more than we expect it to be.

Actually since my last post doesn't clarify my intentions a whole lot, allow me to explain.

I am the ancient being. My wincon is to give out one of all of my items.

Yesterday, I gave a vest to myself (cuz apparently giving something to myself counts). And then I lost it cuz someone attacked me.

If you do not lynch me, we could attempt to coordinate who receives a gift. Most are beneficial, and I could hand the bad ones to the likely suspects then.

Granted maf probs wants me dead now but it's either this or being lynched.

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Actually since my last post doesn't clarify my intentions a whole lot, allow me to explain.

I am the ancient being. My wincon is to give out one of all of my items.

Yesterday, I gave a vest to myself (cuz apparently giving something to myself counts). And then I lost it cuz someone attacked me.

If you do not lynch me, we could attempt to coordinate who receives a gift. Most are beneficial, and I could hand the bad ones to the likely suspects then.

Granted maf probs wants me dead now but it's either this or being lynched.

Give me all the guns

@cicada @Eviora @Candy @GenEric 

@LykosHand @Newt @Walpurgis

@CrimsonDragon21 @Nano4

Per chance you never read "What Lurks Below", the Ancient Being kills 2 people each night after reveal. 

We might need to kill it twice. One lynch, and one night kill for the mafias. I encourage people to co-operate in this.  

My apologies Matt, but the exact same way town lost in that game, was by being convinced they could win alongside the Ancient Being.

Spoiler alert. They were massacred.

4 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

My apologies Matt, but the exact same way town lost in that game, was by being convinced they could win alongside the Ancient Being.

Spoiler alert. They were massacred.

But did that Ancient Being give out weapons?
I am not lying about my wincon, so if you don't trust me, allow me this.

One night to give Nano a gun. Then you will know I am not that Ancient Being, and that I am telling the truth.

Please give me this everyone.

Wait, I just realized.

I don't know if it was the mafia kill, or the vigi, or what that attacked me. and pls don't reveal yourself if it was vigi for obvious reasons

But they should know that I gave myself a vest. Otherwise I wouldn't be alive.

I really would like to win with town.

Mass of people Nick pinged, and those who did not receive that courtesy! Do not listen to him!

he's simply jealous that I have a better role than him~