Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

7 hours ago, Chickens said:

In recent news, Blanket wins the award and title of Biggest Gamethrower by a huge margin of 18 votes at 30 votes compared to Your Truly at 12 votes. Let us congratulate him for being the greatest gamethrower of all time. We should all treasure his mad gamethrowing skillz and learn what not to do. I shall make a petition to include this in season 4's award ceremony. Please, a hand of applause for our dearest gamethrower, @CrimsonDragon21 Blanket the gamethower. Please react to show your support for him and the petition. 

How the hell did you count the votes for that 🤔

Also sure. Let me get substituted.

10 hours ago, Chickens said:

Task : Vote as many non town players.

Spoiler

[Eliminate] Baz

[Unvote] Baz

[Eliminate] AL

[Unvote] AL

[Eliminate] Nano

[Unvote] Nano

[Eliminate] Nick

[Unvote] Nick

[Eliminate] Nicki

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Newt

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Arch

[Unvote] Arch

[Eliminate] Lykos

[Unvote] Lykos

[Eliminate] Ali

[Unvote] Ali

[Eliminate] Fali

[Unvote] Fali

[Eliminate] Drago

[Unvote] Drago

[Eliminate] Mimi

[Unvote] Mimi

[Eliminate] Bok

[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Astra

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Lia

[Unvote] Lia

[Eliminate] Hypurr

[Unvote] Hypurr

[Eliminate] Kiet

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Boat

[Unvote] Boat

[Eliminate] Jace

[Unvote] Jace

[Eliminate] Candy

[Unvote] Candy

[Eliminate] Dive

[Unvote] Dive

[Eliminate] Sophie

[Unvote] Sophie

[Eliminate] Evi

[Unvote] Evi

[Eliminate] Yin

[Unvote] Yin

[Eliminate] Seal

[Unvote] Seal

[Eliminate] Eric

[Unvote] Eric

[Eliminate] Nano IV

[Unvote] Nano IV

@Chickens Never said it had to be the final vote!

I dunn like Newt but I have nothing much other than my reads at the moment. 
[Reveal] Roles
Though in my opinion, A-L seems to be acting less like himself. He's both less agressive and less analytical than he usually is. Could be wrong but
[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

bruh my phone died for a day and now everything turned to more shit

how can we be so sure that aldo was cthulhu?

the phase post did say that aldo was giving out weapons, so maybe hes like a gifter?

21 hours ago, Chickens said:

Newt believed that in 'every man for himself' and that if everybody could protect themselves, it would make life difficult for the evil society and prevent them from taking more life. Ergo, he decided to distribute weapons to everybody so that they can protect themselves if necessary. Tonight, he decided to give it to himself so that none would dare kill him but just as he was going to gift himself a gun, a strange force hit him and he stopped moving.He simply stood there, dazed and his gun was missing. The sound of his door being forced was heard but he just stood there, motionless...

hisT onusds garsnet, emyba ti nwas't woh i destvii ,tub me sineeg het lilk no Aodl, tath crudes em

iNkci is seay to khecc rfo geinb lhtCuuu, i tinhk we aer sgiuconf ot mchu no ihts ,eiwlh (ertho) sucm spils by

Agreeing with Fali, anyone could visit either Nicki or Lía and easily confirm whether they're Cthulhu or not, so I don't think it's necessary to waste a lynch on them just yet.

placeholder

[Eliminate] Candy

Inb4 Ali is the Cthulu and therefore He can understand Fali.

Tbh i don't even try to read what Fali wrote. Some words are pretty easy and then there are things where you don't get it at all. So it would take way to much time to unscrable it.

Also why you want to reveal Jonass Mueller? He is a brush --> meaning He is the treestump (galaxybrain)

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Inb4 Ali is the Cthulu and therefore He can understand Fali.

Tbh i don't even try to read what Fali wrote. Some words are pretty easy and then there are things where you don't get it at all. So it would take way to much time to unscrable it.

Also why you want to reveal Jonass Mueller? He is a brush --> meaning He is the treestump (galaxybrain)

because i have no idea wtf it is

@Falirion

If you can "control" how your cursed messages appear, try to pick one of these options. I'm trying to read it, but understand only half.

Try to somehow organize this chaos and possibly re-write all your previous messages in a way that makes more sense for us to understand, while still remaining cursed.

Right now, the most optimal route for me is to simply avoid the trouble. I present some alternatives.

1. Write the words backwards.

2. Keep the first and last letters "correct" and mix the interior. At least we'll have a clue.

3. Move the letters by pairs. First 2 move 2 spots, and the last go in front.

4. Use an ATBAS encryption system and save us the trouble.

ATBAS is made by writing the first 13 letters from left to right, and beneath them the rest, from right to left.

ABCDEFGHIJKLM

ZYXWVUTSRQPON

Substitute the letters from the upper line with those beneath, and vice versa.

You can now stop and remove all your placeholder votes, for I have found a Third Party.

A comedian-esque role has visited my chambers last night, and revealed that

DRAGO is Ancient Being / Jester / Coyote

Therefore

[Eliminate] Drago

4 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

If you can "control" how your cursed messages appear, try to pick one of these options. I'm trying to read it, but understand only half.

Try to somehow organize this chaos and possibly re-write all your previous messages in a way that makes more sense for us to understand, while still remaining cursed.

Right now, the most optimal route for me is to simply avoid the trouble. I present some alternatives.

1. Write the words backwards.

2. Keep the first and last letters "correct" and mix the interior. At least we'll have a clue.

3. Move the letters by pairs. First 2 move 2 spots, and the last go in front.

4. Use an ATBAS encryption system and save us the trouble.

aCn otN
Haev To eUs eOlinn Tloo,
Btu I anC izpCiaetal eTh srtiF ttLeer