Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

• Veterans
4 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

I can't play the game anymore since I whenever I encounter a wild pokemon my game crashes, I'm was trying to do the narcissa sidequest when I found out, also it says the problem is caused by using the black flute but I did not use black flute maybe just once, I discarded the flute items I got from itemfinder as well.

Game.rxdata 430.95 kB · 0 downloads

Please download the 12.2 patch in the V12 thread, this fixes your issue.

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

I already did it didn't work, please help me.

Can you show a screenshot of the error that shows up? Because the patch should get rid of the error altogether, so I don't see why it wouldn't work. Are you sure you installed the patch correctly?

• Veterans
37 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

Nevermind I installed it properly this time, thanks for your help, but sometimes the game crashes when being loaded says script is hanging is that normal?

If the script is hanging that might just be a PC problem. You can try running the unofficial MKXP port of the game (which uses a newer engine) and see if it helps the problem, but otherwise I don't think that's something we can really do anything about since that is mostly an user-to-user based issue.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, Zumi said:

If the script is hanging that might just be a PC problem. You can try running the unofficial MKXP port of the game (which uses a newer engine) and see if it helps the problem, but otherwise I don't think that's something we can really do anything about since that is mostly an user-to-user based issue.

Aye so I was trying to finish the Dufaux quest and when I'm at the final stages at the manor this happens.

what is this.png

This is my savefile

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm stuck during the storyline because of the following. I did the tournament at grand dream stadium, then walked out, found the xen ship that takes you to the desert, but thought; lets leave the area to level up my mons a bit more and come back later. Now the train option to go to the stadium is gone and i can only pick the option to go to GDC (which is not allowed, but this seems intended). Anyway; i need to go to the area with the xen flying ship to progres the story. Can you get my char to spawn there or reenable the train or something? I didnt notice this issue for days so i have no prior saves i can revert to that solve this. Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Hello, could someone possibly help me access my old save file? I moved to a new computer and tried moving the game file to Acer>User>"username">saved games>Pokémon rejuvenation  but the game is still not recognizing it. I currently have up to 12 badges so I tried booting V10-V12 but it still doesn't recognize it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I unfortunately only have the back-up save but not the original game.rxdata file. Don't know if this is related?

Hey! I just started chapter 13 but Erin and Melia won't show up in the Blakeroy Antheum so I can't proceed with the main story. I registered to the tournament in the Grand Dream stadium during Chapter 12 which seems to be the reason for this. I'm unsure if I have backups before doing that so I would appreciate if this problem could be fixed. I'm playing with version 12 and with latest patch. Thanks in advance.

Game 2.rxdata

Hello, okay I did something stupid. I started chapter 14 and immediatley went back to check if the narcissa qst is up.

Now I cant go back to the tournament place to continue the main qst.

Can somebody fix this pls?

And oh yeah, somehow I managed to get back to GDC even its under a lockout through the ANA qst.

Game.rxdata

RE: fixed it actually on my own.

Edited by dominik.kueck@web.de

On 7/6/2019 at 4:04 AM, Zumi said:

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/52579-strength-bug-hotfix/If you need help (and your backups don't work), please post your save file here.

PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK FIRST IF YOU CAN REVERT TO A BACKUP. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR SAVE HERE.

Make sure to check if you're up to date to 12.2 if certain errors are preventing you from continuing. The 12.2 patch can be found here (4th spoiler), and a hotfix for the game breaking strength bug can be found here.

Guys this is actually not a bug but I need to defeat rift gardevoir in hiyoshi city full details are given in this link

Please help me out i know you developers are good so I leave this to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I was in the Pyramid section in the latest chapter but was unable to switch between Ren, myself, and Aelita after my player character made it to the end of the bridges. I was stuck there, so I tried to put in another save file and now I can't seem to play the game from any of my saves. I'm hoping if I send one of them to you, you can tell me what to do. It might be from before I had an issue, in which case, I'll make my way from there, just need help getting the game working again. Here is my rx.data. Thank you for reading this if you do, it's an awesome game!

Fixed the problem, everything's good now! :) Best fan game I've played.

Game - 2732 - Once - 174h 10m - 13 badges.rxdata

Edited by Once