Zumi

Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Hi, can anyone help me, please? I'm stuck at the cutscene where Kanon appears after the Pokemon World Story, and I can't do anything

Game.rxdata

On 7/6/2019 at 12:34 AM, Zumi said:

If you need help (and your backups don't work), please post your save file here.

PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK FIRST IF YOU CAN REVERT TO A BACKUP. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR SAVE HERE.

Whenever I encounter a pokemon my game crashes please help

LastSave.dat

I can't play the game anymore since I whenever I encounter a wild pokemon my game crashes, I'm was trying to do the narcissa sidequest when I found out, also it says the problem is caused by using the black flute but I did not use black flute maybe just once, I discarded the flute items I got from itemfinder as well.

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

I can't play the game anymore since I whenever I encounter a wild pokemon my game crashes, I'm was trying to do the narcissa sidequest when I found out, also it says the problem is caused by using the black flute but I did not use black flute maybe just once, I discarded the flute items I got from itemfinder as well.

Game.rxdata 430.95 kB · 0 downloads

Please download the 12.2 patch in the V12 thread, this fixes your issue.

2 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

I already did it didn't work, please help me.

Can you show a screenshot of the error that shows up? Because the patch should get rid of the error altogether, so I don't see why it wouldn't work. Are you sure you installed the patch correctly?

Nevermind I installed it properly this time, thanks for your help, but sometimes the game crashes when being loaded says script is hanging is that normal?

37 minutes ago, Cyranical said:

Nevermind I installed it properly this time, thanks for your help, but sometimes the game crashes when being loaded says script is hanging is that normal?

If the script is hanging that might just be a PC problem. You can try running the unofficial MKXP port of the game (which uses a newer engine) and see if it helps the problem, but otherwise I don't think that's something we can really do anything about since that is mostly an user-to-user based issue.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, Zumi said:

If the script is hanging that might just be a PC problem. You can try running the unofficial MKXP port of the game (which uses a newer engine) and see if it helps the problem, but otherwise I don't think that's something we can really do anything about since that is mostly an user-to-user based issue.

Aye so I was trying to finish the Dufaux quest and when I'm at the final stages at the manor this happens.

what is this.png

This is my savefile

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Cyranical said:

Aye so I was trying to finish the Dufaux quest and when I'm at the final stages at the manor this happens.

what is this.png

Download the hotfix for this here, this is the strength bug. We rolled out a mini patch for that a while back for people who had this issue.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:00 AM, Zumi said:

Download the hotfix for this here, this is the strength bug. We rolled out a mini patch for that a while back for people who had this issue.

Thanks for your help, hopefully my game doesn't experience anymore bugs, I'll let you know if it does tho, once again thank you.

Hi, I'm stuck during the storyline because of the following. I did the tournament at grand dream stadium, then walked out, found the xen ship that takes you to the desert, but thought; lets leave the area to level up my mons a bit more and come back later. Now the train option to go to the stadium is gone and i can only pick the option to go to GDC (which is not allowed, but this seems intended). Anyway; i need to go to the area with the xen flying ship to progres the story. Can you get my char to spawn there or reenable the train or something? I didnt notice this issue for days so i have no prior saves i can revert to that solve this. Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata