Zumi

Savefile Troubleshooting V12

12 hours ago, Flo97 said:

I think I renamed it into "Game_1 ( if it's your first save file ) - Nr of Save - My Name - Playtime - amount of badges.rxdata" You have to add the data from the file you want to revert to. Just think I should also mention I'm not completely sure since it's been a while. But I think that's the way I did it.

Noted, thanks for the reply! ūüėĄ

On 5/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, ryan3129 said:

Hey man, just wanna ask, when you used your backup save file, you renamed it to Game right? I did that but when i try to run the application itself nothing happens. It didn't even load. ūüėě

Yeah my game runs fine on my computer i just cant encounter wild pokemon

Ever since i got to west gearan my game crashes when i encounter a wild pokemon.

I am currently in darchlight woods and i have been able to get to this point with avoiding encounters but now i cant progress any farther even repels do not work. Could someone look at my file. I really dont want to have to go back to a old save and play through hours if gameplay. Thanks

Game.rxdata

Hey, I am at the place where you get the Shadow Beldum and I have the pieces of the Card key and the newest patches installed, but i'm not able to use it. Could someone help with this?

Game.rxdata

I am in darchlight forest and my game has been crashing everytime I encounter a wild pokemon since I got to west gearen. I have tried using repels and even those do not work. I can't progress any farther can someone help please.

Game.rxdata

I have been suffering from crash lately whenever i come near a strength boulder. I try to load my save file backward when i still have 7 badges but it keeps happenning. What can I do? 

Game.rxdata

Hi there! If anybody is willing to help de-bug my game, it would be so deeply appreciated. I posted about being soft-locked more than six months ago in the "Major Bugs" thread, but never received any help, and I would really, really love to be able to continue playing now. I'm soft-locked in Kristiline because I cannot enter the TM shack. I have the required Magma Stone, but I still cannot interact with the shop. It is most certainly NOT frozen in NeverMeltIce, as it should be -- just totally unresponsive. I've tried everything to make the story progress: followed the V12 walk-throughs meticulously to make sure I didn't miss anything, installed the available patches, tried to re-play forward from the earliest back-up save files that I have, but no matter what I do, the building remains a silent, unresponsive monolith.

I think that perhaps the cook off in Teila Resort may have bugged the TM shack, because the city was not covered in snow -- even before I even beat Angie.  It's impossible to progress to Mt. Valor without accessing this darn building.

Halp. Please. Somebody. It's been so long since I've been able to play my game. I miss my Flareon.¬†ūüôŹ

Untitled.thumb.png.825539d12394b691fd2e332da7c74da3.png
Screenshot: My sprite in front of the perpetually unresponsive TM shack. 

Game.Lilah.7badges.BrokenTMShack.Kristiline.rxdata