Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

I am in darchlight forest and my game has been crashing everytime I encounter a wild pokemon since I got to west gearen. I have tried using repels and even those do not work. I can't progress any farther can someone help please.

Game.rxdata

Hi there! If anybody is willing to help de-bug my game, it would be so deeply appreciated. I posted about being soft-locked more than six months ago in the "Major Bugs" thread, but never received any help, and I would really love to be able to continue playing. I'm soft-locked in Kristiline because I cannot enter the TM shack. I have the required Magma Stone, but I still cannot interact with the shop. It is most certainly NOT frozen in NeverMeltIce, as it should be -- just totally unresponsive. I've tried everything to make the story progress: followed the V12 walk-throughs meticulously to make sure I didn't miss anything;  tried to enter Mt. Valor from Crawli's gym (can't); got the Golden Driftboard from the AP Center (unresponsive to the lava moat in front of Mt. Valor, though); installed the available patches; tried to re-play forward from the earliest back-up save files that I have, but alas, no matter what I do, the building remains a silent, unresponsive monolith, and I cannot enter Mt. Valor from anywhere.

I think that perhaps the cook off in Teila Resort may have screwed up the order of storyline events and led to this predicament, as Kristiline was not even covered in snow before I beat Angie. I don't know if that is of any help, but I figured it best to include as much information as possible.  

Halp. Please. Somebody. It's been so long since I've been able to play my game. 🙏

Untitled.thumb.png.825539d12394b691fd2e332da7c74da3.png
Screenshot: My sprite in front of the perpetually unresponsive TM shack. 

Game - 1134 - Lilah - 102h 20m - 7 badges.rxdata

Decided to pick this game back up after a few years away, but when I downloaded v12, I opened the game to my character being stuck on the top of this building in West Garean City. Can't find my old save file to move the character either. Any help would be appreciated. Here is my game file: 

Game.rxdataimage.png.59fb4d239ae6c99e1be4b46c3f7ca278.png

Hi. I'm currently on chapter 13, in the Rose Theatre. After beating Souta, instead of meeting Erin and Melia in route 9, I took the train to Grand Dream Stadium and did the tournament up to just before the final battle with Adam. Now I can't trigger any of the cutscenes in route 9, the library, or the desert. Could this be fixed so I can do the chapter 13 content? Thanks.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Moa

I have realized now that my save file is corrupted and that is why I am getting the strength crash but all of my back ups have the issue so I must of missed something early on. Is there a way to fix this because I can't progress any further now

Edited by MH53

^The same thing is happening to me. Once I defeat the Garbador, I am stuck on this ledge and cannot move or access my bag. Please help. Should I post my game file before the fight or should I save after the fight? 

image.png

Update: I went back to and old save file and played through. I fixed it.

Edited by Chirish10

On 6/13/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ashwaaq said:

So I'm stuck in the Eclysia Pyramid because I can't switch between characters anymore. I tried going back and reseting it but doesnt work. Please help and thanks!

Game.rxdata 473.97 kB · 0 downloads

you need to install the 12.2 patch, it's on the game's download page, and afterwards load an older save file.

55 minutes ago, InstantGemuse said:

I whited out to Dr. Isah and my character kinda dissapeared. Im now stuck in the central building of GDC with no collosion or character.

Game.rxdata 189.28 kB · 1 download

you uploaded the wrong save, this one has zero badges and works normally.

On 6/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, aboode564 said:

i cant start the game when i entered hiyoshi city 

Game.rxdata 62.78 kB · 0 downloads

your save seems to be corrupted, try loading an older save file

Edited by Edo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! When I realised I defenitly wasn't ready for the fight against Ryland/Flora I decided to train and buy some stuff. Somehow I was able to fly to Gearen City, but now I cant fly go back to the Pyramid because the game won't let me ride to Grand Dream City by train and I cant fly to the island on which the Pyramid is located. 

Can anyone help me? It would mean a lot to me, Thank you!

Game.rxdata

• Veterans
On 7/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, Thebear said:

Hello everyone! When I realised I defenitly wasn't ready for the fight against Ryland/Flora I decided to train and buy some stuff. Somehow I was able to fly to Gearen City, but now I cant fly go back to the Pyramid because the game won't let me ride to Grand Dream City by train and I cant fly to the island on which the Pyramid is located. 

Can anyone help me? It would mean a lot to me, Thank you!

Game.rxdata 231.19 kB · 0 downloads

Use the PgUp and PgDown keys on your keyboard to switch between maps. This should allow you to fly back to the island with the pyramid.

the game was working perfectly. I had 8 gym badges. After I updated the windows 10 it did not show my save file when i launched the game. I tried renaming the backup file to game.rxdata but it still did not show my save file. I tried redownloading it and put my game data file there but it did not work. Please help! Here's my backup file.

Game - 1432 - Messi - 53h 21m - 8 badges.rxdata