Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

7 hours ago, Ariella Hale said:

I was in Kristiline town gym where you get the option to save Kreiss or not. I chose to save him and he gave me the tm and ran off with Venam chasing after him. I had double saved at that point and closed the game. But now when i opened it this appeared and i can't move forward

need help.PNG

Your save file is corrupted, this is often caused by the game crashing or it was closed while saving. At this point, the only viable option is to use a backup save. It's possible that files in your Data folder are corrupted as well (usually MapInfos or some MapXXX files), in which case you'll likely have to replace those by redownloading the game.

I am Stuck in "Eclysia Pyramid" I press "A" to switch to REN and ALITHA but nothing happends.
I checked my backups and i got "Game_2 - 1310 - Dayer - 81h 55m - 13 badges" which is the one i am stuck on.
The others are "Game_2 - 1309 - Dayer - 47h 52m - 9 badges" which is a huge gap between.

Game_2.rxdata

5 hours ago, eario5 said:

I am Stuck in "Eclysia Pyramid" I press "A" to switch to REN and ALITHA but nothing happends.
I checked my backups and i got "Game_2 - 1310 - Dayer - 81h 55m - 13 badges" which is the one i am stuck on.
The others are "Game_2 - 1309 - Dayer - 47h 52m - 9 badges" which is a huge gap between.

Game_2.rxdata 428.32 kB · 0 downloads

Here you go, I changed switch 1288 from ON to OFF, which should allow you to switch. To avoid this bug, have the player be the last person to reach the end. For a permanent solution, download the Pokémon Rejuvenation v12 patch #2.

Game.rxdata

• 3 weeks later...

I use the latest version of the game and have the following problem. Whenever I try to enter Jen's Lab in the Gearen Laboratory, the game freezes. I can't move the character. I can't continue the game, because of this error. It looks like this.

Rejuvenation error.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by mr.tk

Hello, I have an issue with the hidden library quest line.

I wanted to do the Karen and Karrina Quest but Karen is not showing up in Alamissa Urben. From what I have read that should mean that I did not complete all hidden library quests already.

However I have read in the 100% walkthrough that I need to complete all 3 hidden library quests to obtain the banettite....which I have in my inventory, but weirdly not in my enhancements bag but in my items bag. I checked the help centers and they say I completed hidden library 3 and that I 'can no longer complete hidden library 2'. I can not check what the help center says to hidden library 1 since it got replaced in the city overhaul.

Is this a bug I have encountered or is there something I did not complete in time?

I attached the save file and would really be happy and grateful if I could get the unlock to start the Karen and Karrina Sidequest if possible... because I just do not want to start a new game after over 500 hours,

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Dwyh said:

Hello, I have an issue with the hidden library quest line.

I wanted to do the Karen and Karrina Quest but Karen is not showing up in Alamissa Urben. From what I have read that should mean that I did not complete all hidden library quests already.

However I have read in the 100% walkthrough that I need to complete all 3 hidden library quests to obtain the banettite....which I have in my inventory, but weirdly not in my enhancements bag but in my items bag. I checked the help centers and they say I completed hidden library 3 and that I 'can no longer complete hidden library 2'. I can not check what the help center says to hidden library 1 since it got replaced in the city overhaul.

Is this a bug I have encountered or is there something I did not complete in time?

I attached the save file and would really be happy and grateful if I could get the unlock to start the Karen and Karrina Sidequest if possible... because I just do not want to start a new game after over 500 hours,

Game.rxdata 605.92 kB · 1 download

Hello, Dwyh. I checked your save file and according to it, all the hidden library side-quests have already been completed, which means you don't have to start a new game. However, the save file also had information that you've already encountered Karen in Alamissa Urben, taken her back to the inn and talked to her. Now, to Castle Zygara is where you need to head, it can be reached from the bottom of Zorrialyn Ladybrinth. To sum up, there is no bug, as far I'm aware, everything needed has been done and completed, the Karen and Karrina sidequest has already been unlocked, you just have to continue it. About the Benettite issue however, I was not able to fix it, but because it's in the wrong pocket, it can be duplicated and sold multiple times. In short, the wrong pocket Banettite is actually quite benefitting. I hope you find this explanation sufficient to your needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...