Savefile Troubleshooting V12

7 hours ago, khanhung said:

I froze the shop again, just go back to Kristiline town and use the Magma Stone you chose to keep to melt the ice. Then, you can access the shop.

Game_2.rxdata 235.86 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much for helping so quickly. I now saw the cutscene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. However, there is nobody inside Valor mountain now. What should I do?

• Like 1
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I seem to be having trouble at the start of chapter 13. Erin doesn't show up at the entrance to the scholar district on route 9, so I can't progress the plot. I've been following guides and try

So I've found a solution to the route 9 problem with Erin.  So this will be step by step. First you need to get this:  This essentially allows you to access the debug mode which in

Thank you so much for helping so quickly. I now saw the cutscene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. However, there is nobody inside Valor mountain now. What should I do?

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tarang said:

You're welcome. Before heading to Valor mountain, go upstairs in Teila's Villa to meet Venam and Valarie.

Edited by khanhung
Posted (edited)

I was in Kristiline town gym where you get the option to save Kreiss or not. I chose to save him and he gave me the tm and ran off with Venam chasing after him. I had double saved at that point and closed the game. But now when i opened it this appeared and i can't move forward

need help.PNG

Edited by Ariella Hale
7 hours ago, Ariella Hale said:

I was in Kristiline town gym where you get the option to save Kreiss or not. I chose to save him and he gave me the tm and ran off with Venam chasing after him. I had double saved at that point and closed the game. But now when i opened it this appeared and i can't move forward

need help.PNG

Your save file is corrupted, this is often caused by the game crashing or it was closed while saving. At this point, the only viable option is to use a backup save. It's possible that files in your Data folder are corrupted as well (usually MapInfos or some MapXXX files), in which case you'll likely have to replace those by redownloading the game.

5 hours ago, eario5 said:

I am Stuck in "Eclysia Pyramid" I press "A" to switch to REN and ALITHA but nothing happends.
I checked my backups and i got "Game_2 - 1310 - Dayer - 81h 55m - 13 badges" which is the one i am stuck on.
The others are "Game_2 - 1309 - Dayer - 47h 52m - 9 badges" which is a huge gap between.

Game_2.rxdata 428.32 kB · 0 downloads

Here you go, I changed switch 1288 from ON to OFF, which should allow you to switch. To avoid this bug, have the player be the last person to reach the end. For a permanent solution, download the Pokémon Rejuvenation v12 patch #2.

Game.rxdata