Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

So I've found a solution to the route 9 problem with Erin.  So this will be step by step.

First you need to get this: 

This essentially allows you to access the debug mode which in turn can access variables. 

2. When in go into rose theatre for safety of your save

3. Drag your 4 main folders (Audio, Data, Fonts, graphics) into the "god mode"

4. Make sure your save works, idk sometimes it just wants you to redo it

5. Press f7 to activate debug mode, go into debug, go into variables and scroll down until you get to Post12th badge, it should be around 500 but i cant remember the exact number but youll know it when you see it

6. Change the variable number to 0

7. Enjoy!

P.S. (In case you get stuck afterwards and need to reactivate the tournament for whatever reason go back and change the variable to 117)

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

Hello. Apparently, I'm an idiot. I accidentally turned off the "backup" option. Then my game got stuck, and frozen. Now I can't even move. Although it's my third round of the game, so I should have been more careful, I still don't want to lose my progress and start all over. Could you please help me?

Game_3.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my 12th badge from Souta and defeated Aelita, then went through all the cutscenes, but now I can't move on - I've heard that apparently there's supposed to be a cutscene (can't tell if it's something on Route 9 or at the gate to the Scholar's District - I've heard conflicting answers), but I've been all over GDC and R9 with no luck.  The police still won't let me into the Scholar's District so I can meet Melia at the library.

Game.rxdata

I'm at the end of Darchlight Cave. When I enter the chamber with the lift, I don't get the animation and Erin is already sitting on the lift. She doesn't allow me to interact with her, however, and there's no way of getting the lift to move. Would somebody please unstuck me? Thank you so much!

Game_2.rxdata is the file before entering the chamber with the lift; the other is after having entered the chamber.

(I have tried to go back a few saves, but that didn't solve anything.)

EDIT: I managed to fix it.

Erin bug.PNG

Game_2.rxdata Game_2 - 640 - Espeonage - 79h 24m - 9 badges.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So I decided to run through the majority of the completed content and eventually collected all of the obtainable stamps. When I went back and checked to see if I had actually done so, I realized that I had not spoken to the receptionist at the department store in GDC to get the stamp card that begins the quest. Is there any way that I would be able to get the stamp card and its stamp placed onto my save file?  

Game.rxdata

Hi devs, please help me.

In the narcissa quest I have got to the part that I can now go and fight dufaux, but whenever I talk to narcissa to go to darchlight manor she just tells me ‘you should take care of any unfinished business first’ what business is she talking about, no clue what do to start it.
And I know I have to battle Isha (doctor) first. But Delpha is never there at the Penthouse.

Also the Ana sidequest doesn´t continue. Ana is at the side of Pokestar saying that it will soon open, but it never does =(

I already finished v12 storyline. Thanks people!

Game_2.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Lost as Aelita and got stuck in the abandoned apartment and unable to continue the story.

Game.rxdata 352.43 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have any recent saves? If you search for your save folder you can find your other saves. The game keeps 50 backups by default. You can find them on windows by searching game.rxdata in the search bar. Then just rename one of the files to Game.rxdata and you should be good to go (naturally you need a file before you got softlocked, but you have 50 to choose from...)

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Do you have any recent saves? If you search for your save folder you can find your other saves. The game keeps 50 backups by default. You can find them on windows by searching game.rxdata in the search bar. Then just rename one of the files to Game.rxdata and you should be good to go (naturally you need a file before you got softlocked, but you have 50 to choose from...)

Yeah I forgot to edit that I got it figured out. Thank you though!

I'm currently in Hiyoshi City, but the event that's suppose to trigger when one takes the truck to Hiyoshi Pass isn't triggering. I may have broken the script when I somehow got access to some sort of tournament arena via route 9, or when I explored the desert and Hiyoshi earlier thanks to a Claydol within the National Park. 

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

Have you tried a backup save? They can be accessed by searching for that file you linked there. Move it somewhere else, then rename one of the other saves to Game.rxdata 

Try that and see if it works?

Nope, didn't work. the first thing I tried was the backup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, PokefanPT said:

Hi!

I searched everywhere and I haven't found a solution for my problem, and I have already asked for help in the forums, but no one seems to know how to fix this.

After I completed the Generator part, during Narcissa's Side Quest, I am supposed to find Narcy in Goldenleaf City. However, that is not what happens. In the place where se was supposed to be, there isn't anything:

787404093_WhereruNarcy.png.a923afa3fd9c687d597ede3316f208f7.png

However, if I go to the mansion back in the past (in Hyoshi City), I can end the side quest.

If it is useful, I only started Narcissa's side quest after going to the past in Sashilla Vilage, and when I was there, I activated the bug surrounding Narcy and the mansion, so I got teletransported to the present, and with no way to get to the past nor to finish the quest (I know this is a known bug already, but it wasn't fixed in the version that I played with, and, of course, I didn't know about the existence about this bug). I had to use a back-up save to continue the game.

Is that why Narcy isn't appearing here? Because the back-up save file I used was before I got back to the present, but after activating the event on the mansion. If it is, is there any way for me to continue this quest? Or will I have to jump to the end of it? Thank you for taking part of your time reading this!

Here's my current save file:

Game.rxdata 479.23 kB · 2 downloads

(needless to say that I don't have any back-up save file from before that situation)

If anyone could solve this, it would be great

Hi, i already did the geara and zetta battle in mount valor, but when i go back to battle kyogre, it won't show itself. I tried going back to an older safe before the battle but it also didn't show then. I have the magma stone and i already tried the secret gym entrance. This all didn't work and now i'm at an dead end. I really hope you can help. Thanks in advance

Huidig.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 1:44 AM, M7secreto said:

Missing the stamp from the receptionist from the department of dreams, i already went there several times and tried older backups and nothing (i have 2 stamps atm, have done the quest from the help center in gdc and the one after defeating the kimono girls). :/

Game.rxdata 312.18 kB · 3 downloads

You now have three stamps.

Game.rxdata