Savefile Troubleshooting V12

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I've found a solution to the route 9 problem with Erin.  So this will be step by step. First you need to get this:  This essentially allows you to access the debug mode which in

Hello! I seem to be having trouble at the start of chapter 13. Erin doesn't show up at the entrance to the scholar district on route 9, so I can't progress the plot. I've been following guides and try

If you need help (and your backups don't work), please post your save file here.   PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK FIRST IF YOU CAN REVERT TO A BACKUP. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, FEEL FREE

Posted Images

Hello, I was in the Pyramid section in the latest chapter but was unable to switch between Ren, myself, and Aelita after my player character made it to the end of the bridges. I was stuck there, so I tried to put in another save file and now I can't seem to play the game from any of my saves. I'm hoping if I send one of them to you, you can tell me what to do. It might be from before I had an issue, in which case, I'll make my way from there, just need help getting the game working again. Here is my rx.data. Thank you for reading this if you do, it's an awesome game!

Fixed the problem, everything's good now! :) Best fan game I've played.

Game - 2732 - Once - 174h 10m - 13 badges.rxdata

Edited by Once

So I've found a solution to the route 9 problem with Erin.  So this will be step by step.

First you need to get this: 

This essentially allows you to access the debug mode which in turn can access variables. 

2. When in go into rose theatre for safety of your save

3. Drag your 4 main folders (Audio, Data, Fonts, graphics) into the "god mode"

4. Make sure your save works, idk sometimes it just wants you to redo it

5. Press f7 to activate debug mode, go into debug, go into variables and scroll down until you get to Post12th badge, it should be around 500 but i cant remember the exact number but youll know it when you see it

6. Change the variable number to 0

7. Enjoy!

P.S. (In case you get stuck afterwards and need to reactivate the tournament for whatever reason go back and change the variable to 117)

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

Hello. Apparently, I'm an idiot. I accidentally turned off the "backup" option. Then my game got stuck, and frozen. Now I can't even move. Although it's my third round of the game, so I should have been more careful, I still don't want to lose my progress and start all over. Could you please help me?

Game_3.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my 12th badge from Souta and defeated Aelita, then went through all the cutscenes, but now I can't move on - I've heard that apparently there's supposed to be a cutscene (can't tell if it's something on Route 9 or at the gate to the Scholar's District - I've heard conflicting answers), but I've been all over GDC and R9 with no luck.  The police still won't let me into the Scholar's District so I can meet Melia at the library.

Game.rxdata

I'm at the end of Darchlight Cave. When I enter the chamber with the lift, I don't get the animation and Erin is already sitting on the lift. She doesn't allow me to interact with her, however, and there's no way of getting the lift to move. Would somebody please unstuck me? Thank you so much!

Game_2.rxdata is the file before entering the chamber with the lift; the other is after having entered the chamber.

(I have tried to go back a few saves, but that didn't solve anything.)

EDIT: I managed to fix it.

Erin bug.PNG

Game_2.rxdata Game_2 - 640 - Espeonage - 79h 24m - 9 badges.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So I decided to run through the majority of the completed content and eventually collected all of the obtainable stamps. When I went back and checked to see if I had actually done so, I realized that I had not spoken to the receptionist at the department store in GDC to get the stamp card that begins the quest. Is there any way that I would be able to get the stamp card and its stamp placed onto my save file?  

Game.rxdata

hi, can someone help me what's wrong with my save file? it said that the map is corrupt and cannot continue. Currently I'm at corotos mountain after the fight with SEC and just about to enter the hideout.

image.thumb.png.bca457b11c495c3cd5f29183c2b1f3fd.png

Game_2.rxdata

Hi devs, please help me.

In the narcissa quest I have got to the part that I can now go and fight dufaux, but whenever I talk to narcissa to go to darchlight manor she just tells me ‘you should take care of any unfinished business first’ what business is she talking about, no clue what do to start it.
And I know I have to battle Isha (doctor) first. But Delpha is never there at the Penthouse.

Also the Ana sidequest doesn´t continue. Ana is at the side of Pokestar saying that it will soon open, but it never does =(

I already finished v12 storyline. Thanks people!

Game_2.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Lost as Aelita and got stuck in the abandoned apartment and unable to continue the story.

Game.rxdata 352.43 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have any recent saves? If you search for your save folder you can find your other saves. The game keeps 50 backups by default. You can find them on windows by searching game.rxdata in the search bar. Then just rename one of the files to Game.rxdata and you should be good to go (naturally you need a file before you got softlocked, but you have 50 to choose from...)

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Do you have any recent saves? If you search for your save folder you can find your other saves. The game keeps 50 backups by default. You can find them on windows by searching game.rxdata in the search bar. Then just rename one of the files to Game.rxdata and you should be good to go (naturally you need a file before you got softlocked, but you have 50 to choose from...)

Yeah I forgot to edit that I got it figured out. Thank you though!

I'm currently in Hiyoshi City, but the event that's suppose to trigger when one takes the truck to Hiyoshi Pass isn't triggering. I may have broken the script when I somehow got access to some sort of tournament arena via route 9, or when I explored the desert and Hiyoshi earlier thanks to a Claydol within the National Park. 

Game.rxdata