Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

On 1/31/2021 at 11:03 AM, ChrisPTreat said:

Hi! So I decided to run through the majority of the completed content and eventually collected all of the obtainable stamps. When I went back and checked to see if I had actually done so, I realized that I had not spoken to the receptionist at the department store in GDC to get the stamp card that begins the quest. Is there any way that I would be able to get the stamp card and its stamp placed onto my save file?  

Game.rxdata 254.17 kB · 0 downloads

Dunno 'bout the stamp card but here's your extra stamp.

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi so me and my dumbo brain thought it was a good idea to keep only 5 backups, which is actually not a good idea cuz I compulsively save every minute. Meaning? I saved like 8+ times right after the problem occurred. I learned my lesson at least.

The actual problem is that I'm stuck at the carnivine rift. The two tangelas at the bottom side of the map are at the wrong positions, and I can't move forward because of it. Can anyone help? Please? Pretty please? Pulverizing Pancake please?

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, LukeAtThat said:

Hi so me and my dumbo brain thought it was a good idea to keep only 5 backups, which is actually not a good idea cuz I compulsively save every minute. Meaning? I saved like 8+ times right after the problem occurred. I learned my lesson at least.

The actual problem is that I'm stuck at the carnivine rift. The two tangelas at the bottom side of the map are at the wrong positions, and I can't move forward because of it. Can anyone help? Please? Pretty please? Pulverizing Pancake please?

Game.rxdata 118.76 kB · 1 download

I edited a variable for you, just talk to Carnivine to begin the battle.

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, PokefanPT said:

Hi!

I searched everywhere and I haven't found a solution for my problem, and I have already asked for help in the forums, but no one seems to know how to fix this.

After I completed the Generator part, during Narcissa's Side Quest, I am supposed to find Narcy in Goldenleaf City. However, that is not what happens. In the place where se was supposed to be, there isn't anything:

787404093_WhereruNarcy.png.a923afa3fd9c687d597ede3316f208f7.png

However, if I go to the mansion back in the past (in Hyoshi City), I can end the side quest.

If it is useful, I only started Narcissa's side quest after going to the past in Sashilla Vilage, and when I was there, I activated the bug surrounding Narcy and the mansion, so I got teletransported to the present, and with no way to get to the past nor to finish the quest (I know this is a known bug already, but it wasn't fixed in the version that I played with, and, of course, I didn't know about the existence about this bug). I had to use a back-up save to continue the game.

Is that why Narcy isn't appearing here? Because the back-up save file I used was before I got back to the present, but after activating the event on the mansion. If it is, is there any way for me to continue this quest? Or will I have to jump to the end of it? Thank you for taking part of your time reading this!

Here's my current save file:

Game.rxdata 479.23 kB · 2 downloads

(needless to say that I don't have any back-up save file from before that situation)

Does anyone know how to fix this? It has been a year, and I'm still stuck there

On 4/21/2021 at 12:32 AM, PokefanPT said:

Does anyone know how to fix this? It has been a year, and I'm still stuck there

Hello, I went into Debug mode and changed variable 274 from 28 to 1 which should make Narcy appear in front of the sign and push your quest progress back to that point. I sincerely hope you find this sufficient to your needs.

Game.rxdata

Edited by khanhung
Grammatical error
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 11:27 AM, khanhung said:

Hello, I went into Debug mode and changed variable 274 from 28 to 1 which should make Narcy appear in front of the sign and push your quest progress back to that point. I sincerely hope you find this sufficient to your needs.

Game.rxdata 479.3 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! You're my saviour, really. I have been wanting to do this quest for a long time now, and I was loosing hope that I would be able to do it. For real, thank you!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PokefanPT said:

Thank you so much! You're my saviour, really. I have been wanting to do this quest for a long time now, and I was loosing hope that I would be able to do it. For real, thank you!

No problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tarang said:

URGENT! Hey guys, I am stuck after battling Cera's Groudon. I chose to keep the Magma Stone, cannot progress after that. I am stuck. PLEASE HELP! 
Note: I used RPGMaker to make some edits.

Game_2.rxdata 235.85 kB · 1 download

I froze the shop again, just go back to Kristiline town and use the Magma Stone you chose to keep to melt the ice. Then, you can access the shop.

Game_2.rxdata

7 hours ago, khanhung said:

I froze the shop again, just go back to Kristiline town and use the Magma Stone you chose to keep to melt the ice. Then, you can access the shop.

Game_2.rxdata 235.86 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much for helping so quickly. I now saw the cutscene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. However, there is nobody inside Valor mountain now. What should I do?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tarang said:

Thank you so much for helping so quickly. I now saw the cutscene where Melia flies away on her Togekiss. However, there is nobody inside Valor mountain now. What should I do?

You're welcome. Before heading to Valor mountain, go upstairs in Teila's Villa to meet Venam and Valarie.

Edited by khanhung

I was in Kristiline town gym where you get the option to save Kreiss or not. I chose to save him and he gave me the tm and ran off with Venam chasing after him. I had double saved at that point and closed the game. But now when i opened it this appeared and i can't move forward

need help.PNG

Edited by Ariella Hale