Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Hi, i already did the geara and zetta battle in mount valor, but when i go back to battle kyogre, it won't show itself. I tried going back to an older safe before the battle but it also didn't show then. I have the magma stone and i already tried the secret gym entrance. This all didn't work and now i'm at an dead end. I really hope you can help. Thanks in advance

Huidig.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I've found a solution to the route 9 problem with Erin.  So this will be step by step. First you need to get this:  This essentially allows you to access the debug mode which in

Hello! I seem to be having trouble at the start of chapter 13. Erin doesn't show up at the entrance to the scholar district on route 9, so I can't progress the plot. I've been following guides and try

If you need help (and your backups don't work), please post your save file here.   PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK FIRST IF YOU CAN REVERT TO A BACKUP. IF THAT DOESN'T FIX YOUR PROBLEM, FEEL FREE

Posted Images

Hello, there seems to be an invisible Rorim B. following me everywhere I go.  When I talk to him, he starts filming me, a clapperboard then appears, takes up the entire game screen and doesn't go away. Please take him away from me. Thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

On 12/11/2020 at 1:44 AM, M7secreto said:

Missing the stamp from the receptionist from the department of dreams, i already went there several times and tried older backups and nothing (i have 2 stamps atm, have done the quest from the help center in gdc and the one after defeating the kimono girls). :/

Game.rxdata 312.18 kB · 3 downloads

You now have three stamps.

Game.rxdata

On 1/31/2021 at 11:03 AM, ChrisPTreat said:

Hi! So I decided to run through the majority of the completed content and eventually collected all of the obtainable stamps. When I went back and checked to see if I had actually done so, I realized that I had not spoken to the receptionist at the department store in GDC to get the stamp card that begins the quest. Is there any way that I would be able to get the stamp card and its stamp placed onto my save file?  

Game.rxdata 254.17 kB · 0 downloads

Dunno 'bout the stamp card but here's your extra stamp.

Game.rxdata

On 3/1/2021 at 6:07 PM, HomeMadeRoserade said:

Game.rxdata Im stuck. i think its because of the flute i used but im not really sure. I tried to use my back ups but it didnt work too.

Try replacing Scripts.rxdata in the Data folder with this one (a backup of the original is recommended).

Scripts.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi so me and my dumbo brain thought it was a good idea to keep only 5 backups, which is actually not a good idea cuz I compulsively save every minute. Meaning? I saved like 8+ times right after the problem occurred. I learned my lesson at least.

The actual problem is that I'm stuck at the carnivine rift. The two tangelas at the bottom side of the map are at the wrong positions, and I can't move forward because of it. Can anyone help? Please? Pretty please? Pulverizing Pancake please?

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, LukeAtThat said:

Hi so me and my dumbo brain thought it was a good idea to keep only 5 backups, which is actually not a good idea cuz I compulsively save every minute. Meaning? I saved like 8+ times right after the problem occurred. I learned my lesson at least.

The actual problem is that I'm stuck at the carnivine rift. The two tangelas at the bottom side of the map are at the wrong positions, and I can't move forward because of it. Can anyone help? Please? Pretty please? Pulverizing Pancake please?

Game.rxdata 118.76 kB · 1 download

I edited a variable for you, just talk to Carnivine to begin the battle.

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, PokefanPT said:

Hi!

I searched everywhere and I haven't found a solution for my problem, and I have already asked for help in the forums, but no one seems to know how to fix this.

After I completed the Generator part, during Narcissa's Side Quest, I am supposed to find Narcy in Goldenleaf City. However, that is not what happens. In the place where se was supposed to be, there isn't anything:

787404093_WhereruNarcy.png.a923afa3fd9c687d597ede3316f208f7.png

However, if I go to the mansion back in the past (in Hyoshi City), I can end the side quest.

If it is useful, I only started Narcissa's side quest after going to the past in Sashilla Vilage, and when I was there, I activated the bug surrounding Narcy and the mansion, so I got teletransported to the present, and with no way to get to the past nor to finish the quest (I know this is a known bug already, but it wasn't fixed in the version that I played with, and, of course, I didn't know about the existence about this bug). I had to use a back-up save to continue the game.

Is that why Narcy isn't appearing here? Because the back-up save file I used was before I got back to the present, but after activating the event on the mansion. If it is, is there any way for me to continue this quest? Or will I have to jump to the end of it? Thank you for taking part of your time reading this!

Here's my current save file:

Game.rxdata 479.23 kB · 2 downloads

(needless to say that I don't have any back-up save file from before that situation)

Does anyone know how to fix this? It has been a year, and I'm still stuck there