Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

Can someone please help me, I was in Phasial Cave with Narcissa and after using night daze to make the cave darker Narcissa pulled me in to talk and after I was right behind her I couldn't move.

I'd really like it if someone helped me out. I'm not very good with computers.

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Adam123

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. While breeding, my game got stuck in front of the breeder. The game saves automatically and now nothing seems to work. It's just stuck there, no move, no talk, no nothing... can anyone help me please? I don't want to lose my progress so far... here is my save file...

Game_2.rxdata

Thanks in advance..

Edited by the prof

After beating Adam in the GDC tournament, and after the first part of the cutscene played (up to where the bladestar logo appeared on the board thing) my game then crashed and said 'script is hanging' (still not entirely sure what that means) now my save file is stuck playing back the cutscene and getting stuck or just crashing as a whole. Please help ;-;

Game.rxdata

bugged2.PNG

Hi!

I searched everywhere and I haven't found a solution for my problem, and I have already asked for help in the forums, but no one seems to know how to fix this.

After I completed the Generator part, during Narcissa's Side Quest, I am supposed to find Narcy in Goldenleaf City. However, that is not what happens. In the place where se was supposed to be, there isn't anything:

787404093_WhereruNarcy.png.a923afa3fd9c687d597ede3316f208f7.png

However, if I go to the mansion back in the past (in Hyoshi City), I can end the side quest.

If it is useful, I only started Narcissa's side quest after going to the past in Sashilla Vilage, and when I was there, I activated the bug surrounding Narcy and the mansion, so I got teletransported to the present, and with no way to get to the past nor to finish the quest (I know this is a known bug already, but it wasn't fixed in the version that I played with, and, of course, I didn't know about the existence about this bug). I had to use a back-up save to continue the game.

Is that why Narcy isn't appearing here? Because the back-up save file I used was before I got back to the present, but after activating the event on the mansion. If it is, is there any way for me to continue this quest? Or will I have to jump to the end of it? Thank you for taking part of your time reading this!

Here's my current save file:

Game.rxdata

(needless to say that I don't have any back-up save file from before that situation)

I was having a lot of trouble with Souta so I decided to go off and do other things and generally explore the world and what had changed since I last played Rejuv over a year ago. I'm pretty sure that at this point I somehow broke the game because cutscenes played that normally happen when you first reach areas like Goldenleaf. I was also able to go and start the tournament, which in hindsight was probably not a good idea. When I finally managed to beat him, the title card thing played (ep 13 I believe, said "something-something Ren-Union") and from this point on I haven't been able to continue the story. I've read that Melia and Erin are supposed to be at the gate leading into the scholar district but they're nowhere to be found. Looking around a bit, the only thing I've learned from others in this situation is that loading a backup save is your only option but if I have any I cant find them; otherwise you simply restart. I've put a lot of effort into this save so I'm not willing to throw it away just yet. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
Update: beat Adam in the tournament and that brought me to ep14 so i suppose the problem is fixed, although that skipped everything that happened in ep13. Normally this wouldnt be so bad but it locks me out of getting fly so you win some you lose some ig. So now that's my problem - if someone could just toss fly (and any other important story items I might have missed) into my backpack I'd be eternally grateful.

Game_4.rxdata

On 5/17/2020 at 11:18 AM, MH53 said:

So I had to use one of my backup saves and now my game crashes whenever i encounter a wild pokemon could someone help

Game - 227 - Mason - 51h 58m - 8 badges.rxdata 132.53 kB · 0 downloads

Hey man, just wanna ask, when you used your backup save file, you renamed it to Game right? I did that but when i try to run the application itself nothing happens. It didn't even load. 😞

On 4/13/2020 at 11:07 PM, Flo97 said:

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it myself.

Hey man, just wanna ask, when you used your backup save file, you renamed it to Game right? I did that but when i try to run the application itself nothing happens. It didn't even load. 😞

Edited by ryan3129

I was at the place where the room with cold air, the one where you need to enter the 3 passwords. When I did that, I entered and the game crashed. Something about script hanging, can't remember clearly what it said. Then when i try to load the game again, it says "The map is corrupt. The game cannot continue." So I went to look around this forum and found out on how to recover it by using my backup save file. I followed the guide exactly and when I did that, I tried to run the application but nothing happens. The game didn't even load. I attached the game file after it crashed and the second game file is the latest backup save file. Please help. 😞

Game.ini Game - 408 - Dexon - 18h 0m - 2 badges.rxdata

Edited by ryan3129

36 minutes ago, ryan3129 said:

I was at the place where the room with cold air, the one where you need to enter the 3 passwords. When I did that, I entered and the game crashed. Something about script hanging, can't remember clearly what it said. Then when i try to load the game again, it says "The map is corrupt. The game cannot continue." So I went to look around this forum and found out on how to recover it by using my backup save file. I followed the guide exactly and when I did that, I tried to run the application but nothing happens. The game didn't even load. I attached the game file after it crashed and the second game file is the latest backup save file. Please help. 😞

Game.ini 108 B · 0 downloads Game - 408 - Dexon - 18h 0m - 2 badges.rxdata 186.85 kB · 0 downloads

Works fine for me. The Game.ini is not your save file, there's a file called Game.rxdata in the same folder where the backups are located. You have to delete/rename it first, then rename the backup to Game.rxdata and leave that file in that folder. If your game still crashes, try redownloading the game.

2 hours ago, ryan3129 said:

Hey man, just wanna ask, when you used your backup save file, you renamed it to Game right? I did that but when i try to run the application itself nothing happens. It didn't even load. 😞

I think I renamed it into "Game_1 ( if it's your first save file ) - Nr of Save - My Name - Playtime - amount of badges.rxdata" You have to add the data from the file you want to revert to. Just think I should also mention I'm not completely sure since it's been a while. But I think that's the way I did it.

13 hours ago, Edo said:

Works fine for me. The Game.ini is not your save file, there's a file called Game.rxdata in the same folder where the backups are located. You have to delete/rename it first, then rename the backup to Game.rxdata and leave that file in that folder. If your game still crashes, try redownloading the game.

Ahhh i see i see, it works now. Thank you so much!!! 😄

12 hours ago, Flo97 said:

I think I renamed it into "Game_1 ( if it's your first save file ) - Nr of Save - My Name - Playtime - amount of badges.rxdata" You have to add the data from the file you want to revert to. Just think I should also mention I'm not completely sure since it's been a while. But I think that's the way I did it.

Noted, thanks for the reply! 😄

On 5/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, ryan3129 said:

Hey man, just wanna ask, when you used your backup save file, you renamed it to Game right? I did that but when i try to run the application itself nothing happens. It didn't even load. 😞

Yeah my game runs fine on my computer i just cant encounter wild pokemon

Ever since i got to west gearan my game crashes when i encounter a wild pokemon.

I am currently in darchlight woods and i have been able to get to this point with avoiding encounters but now i cant progress any farther even repels do not work. Could someone look at my file. I really dont want to have to go back to a old save and play through hours if gameplay. Thanks

Game.rxdata