Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

I've just made my Account to ask for help.
(I apologize if i posted this in the wrong place,i had made my account just now)

Around a week ago after i managed to stay up for 18 hours playing through the game,mostly grinding and trying to do the ghost gym's puzzle because i litterally could not see, some time later i wound up in that byxbison thing and save before instantly shutting down my Computer, Next Morning i'm ready to play and then boom,i get a few pop-ups that my 4 AM Self is not able to comprehend properly.

First Image. image.png.8de7b59c5b89d692439417b0f8ddcbc9.png

At the time i have no understanding of what that means but i see an X so i immediately click it, a bit concerned, thinking my save file has been 'corrupted' but i don't really know what that meant either,i'm not the best with computers.

I get this message next, image.png.b3bab202cd5d525026e700adfdf87085.pngStill don't know what it means so i click X a few more times,the game still hasn't started yet, the game finally loads and im staring at the start screen,relieved until i attempt to start the game,i  realize my controls has been reset to the usual default, which makes me thing my save file's been deleted, until i end up getting another pop up

image.png.0c3549ef91452cf2902cdefb5183447e.png

I still have no idea what this means And keep clicking X until i see this

image.png.5c717ac57a785e2dc3faa84434d5b69b.png

Clicking X causes the whole game to close out,i try restarting it, same result,i uninstall and reinstall same result,i waited a week, tried again, same results, then i watched a few tutorials on how to delete/find your Save Files, which i ended up doing, i rearranged my saves, went back to my last save, i've gotten the same results each time,i have no idea what's the issue but i'd greatly appreciate it if there was someone to help me out with this.

This also happened to me while i was playing Pokemon Rejuvenation, just after i had beaten the 2nd gym. Which is a bummer.

But as of now i am completely unable to play these two games,though it doesnt seem to be a problem with RPGMaker,as i was able to play other games like Insurgence,etc. I Need Help.

• 2 weeks later...

So I beated Adam and talked with the group of Ren, Reina, Huey,... outside of the building.

Then I decided to fly away and do many other sidequests around Aevium...

Now I want to continue the story, but it seems I can't go back to the Tournament area.

kpipniybo21.jpg

Someone can help me?

Game.rxdata

43 minutes ago, MissMaya said:

So I beated Adam and talked with the group of Ren, Reina, Huey,... outside of the building.

Then I decided to fly away and do many other sidequests around Aevium...

Now I want to continue the story, but it seems I can't go back to the Tournament area.

kpipniybo21.jpg

Someone can help me?

Should be fixed.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, timbla said:

I also have that issue and I posted about it a few months back, still isn't fixed, think you could also help me out? 😅

No problem but I think the bug was fixed in v12.2 at least it is for me. If you are still having issues just post your save file again.

Hello, was running around and was on my way to Terujumas second visit, instead of running to the captain to travel immediately i ran into the building next to him. Then got insta killed by the trapped floor in the middle like a total klutz. My respawn point was in Akuwa and there is currently no people at the moment. I am trapped in the back room next to the heal machine (see screenshot) and cant move at all. I can still save and interact with the machine though. I just cant move character, it sounds like im constantly running into a wall (Side note if i tab out of the window it doesnt make the noise??). I have tried resetting controls as well. If possible id like this one back as my most recent backup save file otherwise is like 10 or more away. Anything helps, Ty

Stuck.png

Game.rxdata

I softlocked myself because i didn't know about the oshawott bug, would be nice if you guys could help me. 

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have a question about the debug of v11. I used it on v12 and afterwards it screwed up my safe file and sice then i am missing some npc's. I redownloaded it and played through it again but I am still missing the same npc's and wanted to know if it is possible to change it back or do something about it. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kuma45

Heya so i'm at the part where you are supposed to meet aelita in the aquarium on akuwa town, buttt she's not there dont know if its a bug or anything last i remember is entering aquarium but but get out again cuz i forgot to heal and when im back she's not there and now i cannot continue to the story, so a help is appreciated thank you in advance

edit; Nvm manage to get back on the last save and she's there