Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

I was hoping to use a backup save from v10 after realizing backup saves exist but it doesn't work. I tried to use a save from when I had 8 badges but I'm not sure at what point my file became corrupted ( if even my backup saves are corrupted 😞 ) If someone could let me know whats up i'd greatly appreciate it! ( I tried opening a backup save in v10 and it didn't work there either. )

Game.rxdata

On 11/12/2019 at 1:37 AM, RadolfSchneizen said:

Save works just fine, but you might have launched the wrong game so that might be the reason it didn`t work for you.

I figured it out. I just redownloaded using mediafire instead of mega and it started working. I probably would have never put it together though without your help though, thanks!

Hi, after beating Adam in the tournament I went back on route 9 to train my pokemon at the audino breeder npc and couldn't get back to the tournament area to progress with the story, as the train's only options are route 9 and grand dream city (which is blocked in all ways, shapes or forms) and the story doesn't progress if I go to alamissa myself without the xen airship and the crew. Game.rxdata

Stuck in the Eclysia Pyramid Switch Character Puzzle, Main Character is stuck before the end of the puzzle and the A Key Input no longer works to advance Aelita and Ren to finish the puzzle. Tried finding backup saves from previous versions but they no longer work. Here's the save I am now stuck on. Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide!

LastSave.dat

I have a pretty common issue (the one where after completing the Aelita fight in Chapter 12, Erin is not in the library and the game acts like I beat all of Chpt 12 until the Tourney) 

I think this may have something to do with me entering the Tournament Hall early but IDK. 

Thx in advance btw.

Game_3.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in Eclysia Pyramid and I made it to the end with my character, however I can't progress because the game won't allow me to switch to Ren or Aelita when I hit the A key. My other backups won't help this situation so I was wondering if I could get any help? Save file below and thank you a ton for the assistance!

Stuck.PNG

Game.rxdata

I am currently having my game crash whenever I encounter wild pokemon. I can encounter event pokemon but in the grass I get the provided error message. My problem only exists for this save file, I tested the others and they work fine. I'd appreciate whatever anyone can do so I can continue my game.

image.png

Game_3.rxdata

On 12/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, Pablomb said:

i dont know if someone have the same problem but im stuck in valor mountain B1, i tried to move or open menu but only i can save the game, if a mod can move me it will be greatfull

Sin título.png

Game.rxdata 134.41 kB · 1 download

Hey all. I'm loving the game (it's awesome), but I'm now experiencing the same issue that Pablomb had. I'm stuck in the exact same spot in "Valor Mountain B1"... Also, because I'm a fool, I don't have any backup saves to revert to. I was wondering if any mod would be able to help me out? I would be eternally grateful 🙂

I've attached my .rxdata file below

Game.rxdata

Edit: Nevermind, was able to fix this by installing Patch 2 found here:

Edited by Zedman

I already talked to every kimono girl but one still doesn't show up at the Rose Theater (even went 3 times to the places where they are to make sure). Can someone help me?

note: when i talked to the one in Nightmare City the Sableye wasn't there.

Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Nox Omen

so i was replaying rejuvenation but wanted to make a couple different choices one of which was bigger than i expected  where i decided to go with flora in darchlight cave and not tell on her which apparently made me a "bladestar grunt" and had me meet flora in botanical garden instead of meeting cassandra consequently i can't enter the judical district in GDC so i am not sure if that counts as an in game error or am i supposed to play along long enough for it to be unlocked cause soo far i defeated the puppet master with aelita and i am supposed to meet her in the train station to head to route 9

Edited by Ilovepotatoes25

On 8/14/2019 at 9:32 PM, Omjact said:

Hi. So I defeated Rift Aleita, got to the end of the chapter where it asks you to save. However after this I can't trigger meeting Erin on Route 9 or Blakeory Anatheum. I can enter the Scholar District, I can even travel to the desert from the Claydol in National Park, but I can't progress the story. I have the latest patch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata 338.68 kB · 3 downloads

That is exactly my issue as well. @Omjact seems to have resolved this problem a few pages back thanks to the help of @Aboodiebut i can't find any details about the actual fix. 

Thanks to anyone who'd be willing to help, I play on v12, patch #2. 

Game_2.zip

My issue is the same the one @Acce and @Omjact encountered. Additionally, I was able to complete the third round in the Grand Dream Tournament without starting the first or second rounds, and that seemed to trigger the grand ball event later in the story without me being able to access it. 

Thanks to anyone who would be able to fix this problem.

Game.rxdata 66h56msecondrunbackup.rxdata

On 8/29/2019 at 8:54 PM, joaomaria9991 said:

Hello

While in my the 3rd visit to past Aevium I started a quest (Narcissa and Narcy quest) that teleported me to the present, And now the game is stuck in a loop because it can't tell that I have done certain events. 

I think the bug would be fixed by teleporting to past avieum right were I left off (Outside Narcy house in the past).

PS- Sorry for my english

Thank you for the help.

Game.rxdata 298.75 kB · 1 download

Please help 😞 it's been months and I am finally on vacations, can some fix my file... pretty please?