Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

After getting to this point I can't use the "A" button to switch to Aelita or Ren anymore, which results in being stuck.

I guess I moved too far with my own character without going forward with Aelita and Ren

I think the problem is that for some reason Aelita and Ren are gone from the map, cause I can't seem to find them with RPG-maker

Edit: I got it working again by setting Variable 602: Story v12 from 86 to 85.

Nvm, It restarted the mission and cutscenes but I'm still unable to access Aelita or Ren

Game_2.rxdata

Basically any of my older save files saved outside of Gearen Labratory work with V12 but any inside Gearen Labratory (AKA my latest save file) will not work. I also tried booting up V11 but V11 itself won't work and keeps crashing before I even get to the loading screen.

Is there any way to fix this save file or will I have to start from an older one?

Any help is appreciated

I also posted the screenshot of what happens when I try loading into the save file

Game.rxdata

Screenshot_141.png

When I walk around and go from a "screen" to another "screen", both "screens" kinda merge together, the one I just left covering a part of my visuals while I walk away from it. (To clarify, what I mean by screen is just, let's call it a section of a same area in the game, like when you go from the route 5 beach surfing upwards, the "screen" changes). Thanks in advance to whoever helps. 

P.s: I saved at a place where the bug happens, you just have to walk downwards to see it

Game.rxdata

On 7/24/2019 at 6:40 AM, Jobever said:

After getting to this point I can't use the "A" button to switch to Aelita or Ren anymore, which results in being stuck.

I guess I moved too far with my own character without going forward with Aelita and Ren

I think the problem is that for some reason Aelita and Ren are gone from the map, cause I can't seem to find them with RPG-maker

Edit: I got it working again by setting Variable 602: Story v12 from 86 to 85.

Nvm, It restarted the mission and cutscenes but I'm still unable to access Aelita or Ren

Game_2.rxdata 578.71 kB · 0 downloads

I have the same problem as Jobever, I can't access the "A" to swap to Aelita or Ren anymore.

It seems I don't have enough space to upload my Game data here so I'll upload it from a mediafire link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjanh80yrf1kh2l/Game.rxdata/file

i am stuck at the rift garboder. Before entering battle i am walking to the exact same spot as where garboder is standing (against the wall) after battle melia is not moving and i am stuck at the wall and i just keep hearing the bumping noise

Game_3.rxdata

Edited by Rennix

I'm stuck in Madeleine's castle. When I insert the 3 keys, it doesn't remove the forcefield.

https://mega.nz/#!P5dVzaAY!iP_Q8KSs6-Mqw5Fe_00yHg_gGL2xKLAuXQuIBqPsGZg

Using mega link since file upload isn't working for some reason.

EDIT: nvm, there's a hidden keyhole beside the robot...

Can't find Erin at the gates before the Scholar District right at the beginning of V11. The guards are missing, but so is Erin. Also, for some reason I can take the train back to the Grand Stadium, at a point where it shouldn't yet be available.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Lucreto
Still can't proceed even after Patch 2 :/

because of autosave, i was stuck after beating the gym leader in Grand Dream Stadium. i patched with the last version but now i m more stack than before. I m forced to rematch and the game stop in the choosing field while Bladestar is shown . can anoyone help pls ?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Bolverk

I'm softlocked in the pyramid. Put the map download thing in but I am stuck in the middle of the room. If anyone could fix it I'd appreciate it. Honestly been so frustrated with it.

was originally uptop where it asks you to wait and it wouldnt let me switch to the other characters then I hit the blue arrow pad and now I'm completely stuck

[EDIT]: The screenshots are spoilers if you aren't up to the pyramid yet thought I would warn everybody 🙂

https://gyazo.com/149c09a58d2a8156a328f50d51b012f0

https://gyazo.com/8eac7ded4a32e057af94b271244c72ee

If someone can fix this god bless your soul. At this point i'm almost willing to paypal money to someone thats how desperate I am.

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Asetazheru said:

I'm encountering a weird error whenever I approach the first item by the train when you meet up with Melia at Goldenwood Forest. A big thanks to anyone who can solve it.

Game.rxdata 89.29 kB · 0 downloads

What's your error? I'm not encountering anything at my end using your save file.
Make sure you are updated with the latest patch 2.

45 minutes ago, Bolverk said:

because of autosave, i was stuck after beating the gym leader in Grand Dream Stadium. i patched with the last version but now i m more stack than before. I m forced to rematch and the game stop in the choosing field while Bladestar is shown . can anoyone help pls ?

Game.rxdata 447.79 kB · 0 downloads

Your save itself doesn't load, try a backup save file prior to that and should be fine after hopefully.

Also, make sure you are updated to the latest patch 2.

33 minutes ago, xFalc0nYT said:

I'm softlocked in the pyramid. Put the map download thing in but I am stuck in the middle of the room. If anyone could fix it I'd appreciate it. Honestly been so frustrated with it.

was originally uptop where it asks you to wait and it wouldnt let me switch to the other characters then I hit the blue arrow pad and now I'm completely stuck

[EDIT]: The screenshots are spoilers if you aren't up to the pyramid yet thought I would warn everybody 🙂

https://gyazo.com/149c09a58d2a8156a328f50d51b012f0

https://gyazo.com/8eac7ded4a32e057af94b271244c72ee

If someone can fix this god bless your soul. At this point i'm almost willing to paypal money to someone thats how desperate I am.

Game.rxdata 357.72 kB · 0 downloads

That was fixed on patch 1, you probably missed that, and patching on top of an already messed up file won't help. It's better if you revert to an older save file outside that room generally.
And apply the latest patch 2 update.

11 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

What's your error? I'm not encountering anything at my end using your save file.
Make sure you are updated with the latest patch 2.

Your save itself doesn't load, try a backup save file prior to that and should be fine after hopefully.

Also, make sure you are updated to the latest patch 2.

That was fixed on patch 1, you probably missed that, and patching on top of an already messed up file won't help. It's better if you revert to an older save file outside that room generally.
And apply the latest patch 2 update.

I don't have any save files outside of that room. My only saves are in that room. Any Idea what I can do? 

1 minute ago, xFalc0nYT said:

I don't have any save files outside of that room. My only saves are in that room. Any Idea what I can do? 

Do you have one that still has the A switching functional at least?

1 minute ago, Aboodie said:

Do you have one that still has the A switching functional at least?

I'll go through them again but I don't think I do. If not would the only other alternative be moving myself out of the soft lock with rpg maker or something similar?

5 minutes ago, xFalc0nYT said:

I'll go through them again but I don't think I do. If not would the only other alternative be moving myself out of the soft lock with rpg maker or something similar?

You can't progress throughout the story without the A switching unfortunately.
But I gave it another try, re-portioned your character and restarted the whole map for you. Should work fine (I hope). If anything still persists, you can @ me anytime.

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You can't progress throughout the story without the A switching unfortunately.
But I gave it another try, re-portioned your character and restarted the whole map for you. Should work fine (I hope). If anything still persists, you can @ me anytime.

Game.rxdata 357.85 kB · 0 downloads

It seems to be working perfectly! Thank you so much you don't understand how much I appreciate your help!!

• Like 1