Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

Hello,

So i have an issue when I updated to V12, when I loaded up the game my player character had changed from male to female and it seems like I lost close to two hours of game time. I've been busy for a long time and haven't been able to play and I'm hoping I don't have to restart a new file. Yes I know the version disparity is big but I want to get this fixed so I can continue my game. Everything seems to be fine when I open the old version.

V12.JPG

Prior Version.JPG

Hello! So here's the thing. I'm at the very start of the game and just beat Madelis' Houndoom with Melia's togepi (which took hours oh my god), and during the cutscene after I had a script hanging error. It saved and closed, and now when I open it I'm totally frozen. I can use my backups, but I'd really prefer not to do the fight over again if anyone could help. (I did redo it via backup once, won the battle, and the same exact thing happened. I think Crescent hates me)

EDIT: Actually - never mind! I was able to resolve it on my own 🙂

Game.rxdata

Edited by Stellar

Hello! I know is a very old bug that had been fix in past, but in crawl gym puzzle is a mess for me. I did beat crawl in previous episode, but the newest show me have to do all the puzzle again. I can't complete the puzzle because I didn't see any Ariados, and some log is frozen can't push, I back there looking for zygarde cell. Please fix it thank you!

Game.rxdata

Um, Hi, I uh.. Im' a little stuck. 

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

So after I defeated Adam Might, there's that bladestar announcement and everytime that happen my game went unresponsive and crashed, I tried this several times but it just keeps crashing when the screen fades to black. So I'd really appreciate it if someone could help? Just barge through the cutscenes and then save after the cutscene is over?

(This one is before I fought Adam, his team is pretty simple, had Meowstic used Misty Terrain and let the terrain became normal after it disappeared, Arian can take down M-Areo with Sparkling Aria and the rest is easy sweep. There's a lot of Revival Herbs so use to your heart's content if you want, I guess.) 

Game - 1957 - Zetsumei - 81h 12m - 12 badges.rxdata

(This one is when the game crashed and automatically saves...even though I turned off the Auto-Save function)

Game.rxdata

So, uhhhh, if someone can help me that'd be great, thank you in advance!

My game constently gives me this error whenever I encounter a pokemon near Goldenleaf town. 

Edit: I can Also only assume it will happen in others places too I have just yet to check and I also used to have no issue running Into pokemon only a bit earlier in my play session.

image.png

Game.rxdata

Hi. I used to play on windows but I recently acquired a Mac and I had to download Wine (So the game keeps crashing due to the script taking too long). Since it saves automatically it's usually fine but this time, right after beating the hippowdon. The game crashed and now it won't move
Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I installed the patch and I was able to progress! 

game.rxdata

Edited by Miranda

Spoiler

I fought the red haired girl with Delpha on top of the pyramid and right after that the script took too long and it crashed. But it saved in the middle of the cutscene and now i'm stuck. Does anyone know how to help me?

EDIT: Apparently it was just the script taking too long. Managed to get through it and finish the episode 🙂

Sorry if I bothered anyone!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Luke112

After the bombing, before entering the Nastasia's ship i decided to go do a couple sidequests, and when i tried returning the train at route 9 gives the option "route 9" (where i am) instead grand dream stadium, and i can't progress the story.

Can somedoby fix it please?

Game.rxdata

Okay I'm really stuck this time and I can't do anything about it! It autosaved mid cutscene after it crashed. Please help!

BTW is there anyway to prevent wine from crashing so much?

EDIT: Played again from the start of the episode and managed to progress

Edited by Miranda

I need to get access to the Rotom change room to get the stamp and Anju's Pendant (if possible). My save file suffer from the Narcissa quest bug (I missed the part from before changing the crystal cave (didnt have Dark Pulse) to the part where I unlocked the room of Altair's Family in the past) but I completed the last parts. I heard there were Rotom and Fairy Memory too, and I may missed them forever. For the Anju Pendant, I completed the maid trial and got the password but forgot to find it.

I dont want to replay the game again (at least, for now) as this is already my third playthrough and I put a lot of dedication into it.

Thanks for reading through my situation and and making such a good game, Im really looking forward to V13 :).
EDIT:Nevermind, I figured it out. 

I keep getting the following error whenever I get an encounter in Goldenleaf Forest and anywhere near Goldenleaf Town:

Script: PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError ocurred.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed': for nil:NilClass

Game.rxdata