Savefile Troubleshooting V12

Zumi

Hello, i have a huge bug in valor mountain B1 when i take the first stairs in can't move an without doing it on purpose i saved during the bug. i have more than 100 hours of play so i would like to know if i could get an old backup or not..

Edited by Seylidz9

Hello guys, I'm in need of some assistance. In the beginning of the game I chose the legacy female as my player but now almost 200 hours of play in it's like my player is now being identified as the legacy male character. For example although the over world sprite stayed the same it's practically the only thing that did, the trainer card shows the male and the name is blue when it used to be red, also the battle sprite has also changed into the boy legacy character. I wanted to try fixing it by messing with the variables and switches in the debug menu but I'm clueless and don't want to mess my game up any further. How should I fix this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Apparently my save is way to big to upload here so.

Mega

Edited by Diet.

Hi!, I am experienceing an issue where I can't enter Sand Stream Cave.

image.thumb.png.52f7f9d94a6db9af957ab4b6514ee2a4.png

At this point I am at Chapter 14 and I think I must of missed some kind of event flag or something to gain access to the cave? I have tried talking to everybody in the village and can't get access.

I tried downloading the most recent patch but it didn't fix anything. Could someone please help me out?

Game.rxdata

Hi all, I'm trying to update from V9 to V12, but I've been getting EOF errors when I try to start the patched V12 game. It lets me open the game like normal, but my trainer appears as a different character under the character page and when in battle. I kept a clean version of my V9 folder unpatched, and all my savefiles work normally when I open that version of the game. Is there something I'm missing?

Attached is my current save game. I am using V9, and this save file works fine with it, but when I try to patch to v12 I get an EOF (corrupted save) error. I don't know how to fix it, because it runs fine and DOES NOT give me an error message when running through the V9 launcher. Am I messing something up in the patching process?

Game.rxdata

I've locked myself out of progress at the start of Chapter 14. After the dialogue with Ren, Rhodea, Huey and Rheina outside of the Grand Dream Stadium, instead of following them, I decided to Fly away and do some sidequests. Now I can't go back to the area of the Stadium to continue the main story, because every time I enter the Train in Route 9, it doesn't have the option to take me back there.

Could someone put me back on the area outside of the Grand Dream City Stadium?

Game_2.rxdata

59 minutes ago, iDunno said:

I've locked myself out of progress at the start of Chapter 14. After the dialogue with Ren, Rhodea, Huey and Rheina outside of the Grand Dream Stadium, instead of following them, I decided to Fly away and do some sidequests. Now I can't go back to the area of the Stadium to continue the main story, because every time I enter the Train in Route 9, it doesn't have the option to take me back there.

Could someone put me back on the area outside of the Grand Dream City Stadium?

Game_2.rxdata

On 11/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, Bob of the A said:

Attached is my current save game. I am using V9, and this save file works fine with it, but when I try to patch to v12 I get an EOF (corrupted save) error. I don't know how to fix it, because it runs fine and DOES NOT give me an error message when running through the V9 launcher. Am I messing something up in the patching process?

I had no problem using your save so I saved again and hopefully you can use the save now.

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

I had no problem using your save so I saved again and hopefully you can use the save now.

Game.rxdata 180.94 kB · 0 downloads

Well, there's a lot of progress, but still one problem. The save works fine now, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for that. My character is the pink-haired female, but the trainer card shows her as a male with brown hair (wearing a dark jacket and green scarf, if that helps.) Any idea what might be causing that. If nothing else, at least I can play the game now.

1 hour ago, 25thJustice said:
12 hours ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

Could I get you to take a look at my save as well? V10 save file that I am trying to go to V12 with.

error1.JPG

Game.rxdata 167.52 kB · 0 downloads

Save works just fine, but you might have launched the wrong game so that might be the reason it didn`t work for you.

Game.rxdata