Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

yes that actually happened, and it was on intense difficultywhich made it all the more brutalif it wasnt for stuff like poison jab/poison touch combo or knock off and power up punch i wouldnt have lived as easily

Oh God,what a pain...

I hope that in the next versions,there will be no other Double Gym Battles with other characters...

Just now, Fredzard said:

Oh God,what a pain...

I hope that in the next versions,there will be no other Double Gym Battles with other characters...

well in my defense muk was the only pokemon i used that battle, i still had my other 5 to fall back on but i felt like pushing myself

Oh...wow 🙂

I'm feeling weak,because I have to do 2 times that Gym and 3 times the battle against Rift Aelita because the partners didn't do anything against them,so I had to do that battles alone...and,I'm in Normal(Casual,Easy,I don't remember the mode's name)

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

Oh...wow 🙂

I'm feeling weak,because I have to do 2 times that Gym and 3 times the battle against Rift Aelita because the partners didn't do anything against them,so I had to do that battles alone...and,I'm in Normal(Casual,Easy,I don't remember the mode's name)

wow having trouble there on the easier difficulties? what team are u even using? >.>

I don't remember exactly the team I used,but this is my team now:

Charizard(Starter)

Gardevoir

Mom's Sylveon

Past Shiny Shiftry

Sharpedo

Night-Lycanroc

I think that some Pokémon will be changed,because I started to train some other Pokémon,like Quagsire and A-Muk

Edited by Fredzard

57 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

...................debug.............must..............be..................removed.......................

It's very useful if you want to customizate your experience. I use it to regulate the difficuty without making it so easy as going on Casual Mode (The 4 pokémon teams of the gym leaders in Casual throw me off).

3 minutes ago, kithas said:

It's very useful if you want to customizate your experience. I use it to regulate the difficuty without making it so easy as going on Casual Mode (The 4 pokémon teams of the gym leaders in Casual throw me off).

well it is useful but i want an authentic experience with my playthrough of the game so i am going to avoid debug

I mean if we are talking teams

Main:

Lycanroc

Donphan

Gigalith

Crobat

Hitmontop

Mismagius

Rotation:

Froslass

Lopunny

There's a bunch of others but those are the ones that stand out. I tend to like to swap the team around especially when stuff is at the cap.

Mine is Lycanroc, Medicham, Vikavolt, Delphox, Clefairy and Spiritomb with also a few more waiting like Frosslass or Flygon... Funnily enough, the first four were caught before Keta and have remained with me ever since!

If I remember correctly, my main team looks something like

Primarina, Pyroar, Jolteon, Decidueye, Staraptor and Pangoro

And about a whole box of rotation mons

We talking about teams now? sure.

My current main files team consists of: Lucario, Leafeon, Staraptor, Swampert, Mismagius and Delphox.

When it comes to reserve team members i got: Sylveon, Vivillon, Magnezone and Swalot.

There are also my other files, but talking about them would make this too long.

Main Team
Meowstic M (awesome support....saved my life many many battles)
Porygon-Z 
Empoleon
Serperior
Gallade
Ribombee (My Sticky webber)

Rotation well
Venusaur
Roserade 
Magnezone
Chandelure
Togekiss

• Like 1

My current team consists of the following:

Medicham

Lycanroc (Dusk)

Muk (Alolan)

Salazzle

Raichu (Alolan)

Oricorio (Sensu)

I originally had a banette, but she was lagging behind in usefulness, it became pretty clear that I wasn't going to be able to Mega her any time soon, and a fellow Ghost Type got a fancy new Crest, so I kinda just replaced her with the oricorio. Guess my team's Alolan+ Token Future Mega at this point, huh?

I have several Pokemon in storage that I swap between, but my most common ones are Sawk, Crobat, Pyukumuku, Lopunny, Dusk Lycanroc, Hariyama, Yanmega, and Gardevoir.

Some others that I've used somewhat often or brought in for specific battles are Pyroar, Vanilluxe, Electrode, and Mawile.  (Electrode was especially helpful against Souta and Zetta/Geara.)

My team is 

Hydreigon

Mimikyu(Don't care about the Debug, this game advertised all pokemon, so i'm getting my top two favorites.)

Blaziken

Alakazam

Rhyperior

Alola Muk. 

With Alola Raichu, Vaporeon, Gallade and Lycanroc carrot, as reserve members. 

I must say, i'm pretty sad Saki isn't the Gym Leader this update, my team would be perfect against her.

Edited by Magus543

Stolen picture of beta testers working their way up to Rejuvenation V12..

Image result for spongebob chaos meme

Seriously though the percentage is going fast it's really crazy. Everyone's crunching! Best of luck to all of you~

I just want to say that I'm still terrified of the Geara/Zetta double battle cause idk if it's going to be nerfed easier or MUCH harder..... welp

• Haha 1