Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

8 minutes ago, Illumi said:

I highly doubt that they would just give us Mega Z-Ring like that.

Anyone remembers how it was obtainable in Reborn? There needs to be a long, complicated and obnoxious quest for it, otherwise it won't be as rewarding feeling u.u

well it was also obtained with roughly 6 or 7 badges on hand iirc and atm we got 13 in rejuv so combine that with all the crap us as the MC has been thru both physically and mentally i would say we've more than earned it............... let's not forget that in reborn the side quest that gave it to us was primarily returning lost/stolen pokemon iirc which pales in comparison to what the rejuv MC has been through and what they are very likely to still go thru in the future

• Upvote 1

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

well it was also obtained with roughly 6 or 7 badges on hand iirc and atm we got 13 in rejuv so combine that with all the crap us as the MC has been thru both physically and mentally i would say we've more than earned it............... let's not forget that in reborn the side quest that gave it to us was primarily returning lost/stolen pokemon iirc which pales in comparison to what the rejuv MC has been through and what they are very likely to still go thru in the future

maybe now that will be answered probably in V12 after beta is complete

1 minute ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

questions of how a cat is able to stay alive in a box in a backpack....

it could also contain  one of Nancy's Pokemon from Unova or a photo album to remember her by

i had a thought about the box myself....................

if you look carefully at the box it kinda radiates a pink-ish aura and nancy had a lot of pink about her both in her type of preference and her clothing, and altho the lingering regret battle isnt actually against her ghost per se it still has some pink on its outline for a sprite

what im getting at is what if inside the box is her soul and something is preventing her soul from leaving it and entering the soul stone, and speaking of that we dont even know what the limit is on how many souls the soul stone can hold so thats also a thing

in the event is actually is her soul by some bizarre stretch of the means then perhaps there's something else related to the MC's past that will help it get opened

11 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

it could also contain  one of Nancy's Pokemon from Unova or a photo album to remember her by

That is Yancy, not Nancy.

It is worth noting that the BW2 character went by both 'Yancy' and 'Nancy', depending the situation- either one could be used and still imply that it's her. With what we currently know, we have no proof one way or the other that it's the same character or not.

15 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It is worth noting that the BW2 character went by both 'Yancy' and 'Nancy', depending the situation- either one could be used and still imply that it's her. With what we currently know, we have no proof one way or the other that it's the same character or not.

Actually, Nancy is her stage name. Her real name is Yancy. It's the same for the male counterpart, Curtis-Christoph. I don't think the Rejuv Nancy and the one from the official games are the same since this one isn't even a real person and just a doll. She was probably created with the real one's likeness in mind though.

1 hour ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

probably but we dont know how or when to open it

Right, but I'm simply theorizing what could be in the box. For all we know, it could be v12. I just hope so!

1 hour ago, Illumi said:

I highly doubt that they would just give us Mega Z-Ring like that.

Anyone remembers how it was obtainable in Reborn? There needs to be a long, complicated and obnoxious quest for it, otherwise it won't be as rewarding feeling u.u

We'll probably have a "long, complicated, and obnoxious quest" to open the box 😅

Jan's probably cackling up on how wrong we all are. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

But is it alive or dead?

(I feel so bad if you don't know what I'm referencing)

19 minutes ago, Commander said:

But is it alive or dead?

(I feel so bad if you don't know what I'm referencing)

schrodinger's Skitty? 

I personally think what's inside the box is some sort of written confession about Nancy's role in the plot and the nature of her existence..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

And I forgot this game existed until now.

Will we finally get easier access to the Legacy Sprites? That is my number one most wanted feature in this game as of now.

I think you can access to the old sprites via Axis High npc under the fountain 

22 minutes ago, Commander said:

Y'all need to play the nonary games

never heard of it until now, ill try your recommendation, by the title it places an impression that you cant escape but you have find a ridiculous way to escape. ok time for brain teaser

do you know where to get the nonary games @Commander

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

You know, i always thought Schrodinger's cat was a critique of the Copenhagen interpretation of physics. I mean the logic of a cat being both dead and alive in a box filled with toxic gas is clearly someone being a troll. But thanks to people who don't actually know much about the intent, that Schrodinger was questioning the logic of superposition, people actually think it's legit.

Edited by Magus543

2 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

You know, i always thought Schrodinger's cat was a critique of the Copenhagen interpretation of physics. I mean the logic of a cat being both dead and alive in a box filled with toxic gas is clearly someone being a troll. But thanks to people who don't actually know much about the intent, people actually think it's legit.

it doesnt make sense but its a theory of a ridiculing moment that might for might not happen