Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

3 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Quantum Physics is a doozy. And tip to any aspiring writers, trying to use Quantum Mechanics in your story just to make it sound smart just makes you look like a dumbass, just look at Bioshock Infinite. oh boy.

i get what you are trying to say but not the reference

Just now, Rabbna said:

Question: If Flora gets arrested does she still blow up the ball? If so how did she escape from jail?

I believe a couple of Bladestar Grunts bust into the courtroom in one of their flying devices and pick her up during her trial, if I remember correctly. So yes, she was still free for the assassination attempt.

6 minutes ago, Rabbna said:

Question: If Flora gets arrested does she still blow up the ball? If so how did she escape from jail?

Flora still does blow up the ball. And she isn't in jail, but in a courtroom. She escapes via flying rectangular box that was sent from her grunts, but not by the two grunts that are in a flying device.

6 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Good luck also in the tournament against Adam Might ,his tyranitar has a magical seed that will make it into a normal type also the battlefield is the inverse field. Tips for when you get there

Which mode did you select at the start of the game. Tyranitar use the pokemon with the types that are super effective against Tyranitar. And you'll be fine also don't forget the items certain items can help you for example an item that can power a type move maybe a gem.

15 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Which mode did you select at the start of the game. Tyranitar use the pokemon with the types that are super effective against Tyranitar. And you'll be fine also don't forget the items certain items can help you for example an item that can power a type move maybe a gem.

its an inverse battle tho so that wont work as easily, remember, inverse battles swap weaknesses and resistances

22 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Normal mode personally also ghost because inverse makes not effective hits become super effective. Also Adam's sig move focuses on spdef

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

9 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Quantum Physics is a doozy. And tip to any aspiring writers, trying to use Quantum Mechanics in your story just to make it sound smart just makes you look like a dumbass, just look at Bioshock Infinite. oh boy.

bioshock infinite was damn good. try avengers endgame mate. so many plotholes.

@reaper @Magus543 @whoever else was involved in this convo: the stuff about physics and Bioshock is getting off-topic, if you want to continue the conversation please do so in PM. As mentioned in the Guidelines, posts in threads should remain on-topic to the subject of the thread:

image.png.b5803252c0dd88a37fed4ae8227703f6.png

2 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Normal mode personally also ghost because inverse makes not effective hits become super effective. Also Adam's sig move focuses on spdef

Tyranitar is a rock and dark type so use the inverse types that are super effective against it Rock inverse - Flying, Bug, Fire and Ice and Dark - Psychic

2 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Tyranitar is a rock and dark type so use the inverse types that are super effective against it Rock inverse - Flying, Bug, Fire and Ice and Dark - Psychic

He's Tyranitar uses a magical seed which, in inverse field, makes him a normal type with normalize, so the only super effective type against him in inverse field is ghost. Same with his Archeops.

3 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

He's Tyranitar uses a magical seed which, in inverse field, makes him a normal type with normalize, so the only super effective type against him in inverse field is ghost. Same with his Archeops.

Oh yeah I forgot about that my bad

3 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

If you really want advise in how to win Adam, my rules of the thumb are three:

- The less dual types (or types that would resist rock) the better, because normal moves destroy them

- Some magical seed in your strongest mon

- Return: Physical attack, everyone can learn it, hits like a truck if your team is constant, and is very effective both against rock-types (who usually resist normal) and normal types. 

And yeah, I can't wait till beta is already done too 😁😁😁

Just now, casyan123 said:

Is there any way to save my progress from V10? I want to start a new save for the v12 because I don't remember the whole story  and I'm curious if I can ”save” my save from the last playthrough.

I think you should just back up your v10 save data.

1 minute ago, casyan123 said:

Is there any way to save my progress from V10? I want to start a new save for the v12 because I don't remember the whole story  and I'm curious if I can ”save” my save from the last playthrough.

You can have multiple saves.  Just start a new game and save and it will automatically save your new game as 'Game_2'.  You can then switch between your old save and your new save from the startup screen.  If I'm making any sense.

So just to be sure, what sidequests are continuing on v12? (or were subjected to a "to be continued" in v11) I remember Ana's and Narcissa's, but I think there's at least another one

28 minutes ago, kithas said:

So just to be sure, what sidequests are continuing on v12? (or were subjected to a "to be continued" in v11) I remember Ana's and Narcissa's, but I think there's at least another one

The Neo Gearen sidequest with Adrienn and Aya

13 hours ago, kithas said:

I think you can access to the old sprites via Axis High npc under the fountain 

I mean at the beginning of the game. It's like a second skin to me.

It can't be that difficult to implement. I don't want to wait all the way until Axis High.