Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

3 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Stolen picture of beta testers working their way up to Rejuvenation V12..

Image result for spongebob chaos meme

Seriously though the percentage is going fast it's really crazy. Everyone's crunching! Best of luck to all of you~

I just want to say that I'm still terrified of the Geara/Zetta double battle cause idk if it's going to be nerfed easier or MUCH harder..... welp

That sums it up, probably nerfed in the movesets

1 hour ago, Maqqy said:

I just want to say that I'm still terrified of the Geara/Zetta double battle cause idk if it's going to be nerfed easier or MUCH harder..... welp

Normal mode it'll be nerfed...I think. It's probably a blessing I'm not part of the dev team because Az and I would have a full scale war over what to do with that fight. I'd be on one side saying to just bring Persian back (over Gyarados I think) for the Normal mode. Like if you want to see me get into a super heated argument with someone, put the two of us in charge of that fight. One of us wouldn't make it out alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So they’re talking about their teams? I gotta hop in.

Well...I do have a team based on one mono type run.

Sylveon (from Yancy)

Spritzee (Route 2. I probably should evolve it very soon. It’d be awkward to see a Level 80+ unevolved Pokemon, and I do have the tools to evolve it.)

Mr. Mime (from Mime Jr.)

Primarina (Starter selection)

Ribombee (River’s End)

Mawile (from Yancy)

Some other Fairy Pokemon in reserve...

Ralts (Sheridan Wetlands, inside Xen HQ)

Carbink (the cave between Route 2 and Sheridan Village)

Shiinotic (Darchlight Woods)

Another Sylveon (got from Sheridan Help Plaza as an Eevee)

Dedenne (Route 2)

44 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

So they’re talking about their teams? I gotta hop in.

Well...I do have a team based on one mono type run.

Sylveon (from Yancy)

Spritzee (Route 2. I probably should evolve it very soon. It’d be awkward to see a Level 80+ unevolved Pokemon, and I do have the tools to evolve it.)

Mr. Mime (from Mime Jr.)

Primarina (Starter selection)

Ribombee (River’s End)

Mawile (from Yancy)

Some other Fairy Pokemon in reserve...

Ralts (Sheridan Wetlands, inside Xen HQ)

Carbink (the cave between Route 2 and Sheridan Village)

Shiinotic (Darchlight Woods)

Another Sylveon (got from Sheridan Help Plaza as an Eevee)

Dedenne (Route 2)

Ralts is possible to find in Neo East Gearen City

2 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

I think she is brainwashed like adam and given a new personality which brings up on what her badge would be

Her badge is the Steel Type...I hope that she won't use Rock Types on his team...

If we are talking teams, 

Sceptile (Starter)

Midnight Lycanroc (Forgot the cave name)

Sylveon (Eevee from Help Centre)

Talonflame (Sheridan Village)

Seviper (Venam's secret egg)

Silvally (Sidequest)

I don't plan on changing it either.  Even if I lose repeatedly.  I shall find a strategy to win any fight.  Plus, I've never used 4 of them.  Sylveon is a special defence beast.  I soloed the spirit of Sheridan's gym leader with her.  At half health.  I forgot to heal, yet somehow won.  Counter on Lycanroc really saved my hide many times as well, as well as a no guard stone edge.  I hope we can get a few mega stones this update.. I feel like Sceptile is lagging behind.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

If we are talking teams, 

Sceptile (Starter)

Midnight Lycanroc (Forgot the cave name)

Sylveon (Eevee from Help Centre)

Talonflame (Sheridan Village)

Seviper (Venam's secret egg)

Silvally (Sidequest)

I don't plan on changing it either.  Even if I lose repeatedly.  I shall find a strategy to win any fight.  Plus, I've never used 4 of them.  Sylveon is a special defence beast.  I soloed the spirit of Sheridan's gym leader with her.  At half health.  I forgot to heal, yet somehow won.  Counter on Lycanroc really saved my hide many times as well, as well as a no guard stone edge.  I hope we can get a few mega stones this update.. I feel like Sceptile is lagging behind.  

Probably,we get them in the end game..."when we fight in a castle against someone with 3 of our friends"?

Edited by Fredzard

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

Probably,we get them in the end game..."when we fight in a castle against someone with 3 of our friends"?

Yeaaaa.. I was assuming so.  Still wondering who those friends will be.  I feel like we may be fighting Melia in the end.  She seems to be beginning to lose trust in us now.  Also, since I'm reading the Derogatorytrainer run of the game.. I dislike her a little.  Seeing the stupid things she does.  But only a little

1 minute ago, Xavier575 said:

Yeaaaa.. I was assuming so.  Still wondering who those friends will be.  I feel like we may be fighting Melia in the end.  She seems to be beginning to lose trust in us now.  Also, since I'm reading the Derogatorytrainer run of the game.. I dislike her a little.  Seeing the stupid things she does.  But only a little

In my run,I think she very trusts me,because I did the right choices for her(like try to help her in the horrible future,or his diary in the past)...or when Melia and Erin found the truth about the Player(the Interceptor),she said she trusts me...

About that,I think one of that friends is her,because the woman with the crystal describe her with "one with Arceus's soul"

1 minute ago, Fredzard said:

In my run,I think she very trusts me,because I did the right choices for her(like try to help her in the horrible future,or his diary in the past)...or when Melia and Erin found the truth about the Player(the Interceptor),she said she trusts me...

About that,I think one of that friends is her,because the woman with the crystal describe her with "one with Arceus's soul"

She seemed to  be wary of me when the truth came out.  I believe I tried everything to help her though, as much as I remember.  As for the Arceus soul.. Zetta is a "Failed" clone of Melia.  Maybe he would be a friend.  He just hasn't awoken any of the hax powers yet

8 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

She seemed to  be wary of me when the truth came out.  I believe I tried everything to help her though, as much as I remember.  As for the Arceus soul.. Zetta is a "Failed" clone of Melia.  Maybe he would be a friend.  He just hasn't awoken any of the hax powers yet

Eh...I think that's impossible:Zetta is a Solosis and he hasn't Arceus's soul;he's a failed clone for this.

Edited by Fredzard

12 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

Eh...I think that's impossible:Zetta is a Solosis and he hasn't Arceus's soul;he's a failed clone for this.

Yes, he is a solosis, but who is to say he won't get his human form back.  And they say he is failed because they could't use him for the purpose, but he is one of the only people capable of making those demonic pokemon, right? Maybe those are part of it

• Veterans
52 minutes ago, ChickendBanana said:

Anyone know why in my game after you choose a move theres a 2 second delay in between battle animation? it also happend when you throw pokeball

This is a known issue, unfortunately we don't really know why it has a delay or how to fix it (as it might depend on your pc or on rpgmaker being trash itself) so your best bet to not have battles take too long is to use the speed up function. 

• Thanks 1

I have a weird team for rejuvantion.

My team:

Greninja(protean)

Medicham(huge power) Shiny

Talonflame(Gale wings)

Golurk(iron fist) Shiny

Gigialith(Sand stream) Shiny

Silvally(RKS system)

But god damn do i love these guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

tumblr_ptr6fkYeQ91udwb03o1_1280.png

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀???????????

Wait are those

Are those Unowns

I'm in hype again, knowing what Unowns usually mean and how this game has used them so far

Since we're talking about teams....
My Current Team:

Blaziken (Shiny) Level 85 with Speed Boost and a Flame Plate
Swampert Level 85 with Damp and an Air Balloon
Latias Level 85 with a Soul Dew
Togekiss Level 85 with Pixie Plate
Weavile Level 85 with Icicle Plate
Venusaur Level 85 with Rose Incense
Former Team Members:

Lopunny

Talonflame
Nidoking
Jolteon
Floatzel
(Would have posted pics, but the snapshots are too large to upload....)

5 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

She seemed to  be wary of me when the truth came out.  I believe I tried everything to help her though, as much as I remember.

I guarantee you selected “Huh?” in response to her question when returning from the alternate future.  She asks if you remember anything.  If you answer “Yeah!”, you gain a relationship point with her.  If you answer “Huh?”, you’re supposed to lose a point, but a bug instead sets it to -1.  If you have 0 or less, Melia doesn’t trust you.

8 hours ago, Fredzard said:

Her badge is the Steel Type...I hope that she won't use Rock Types on his team...

What I meant was she is supposed to be the original West gearen leader but left so Volta became the leader she left so Erick became the leader