Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

ignoring people saying Nancy was E8 cause we don't know anything about that

When exploring Isha's notes as Lavender, if you check the patient records, one of them has a description that seems to match up with Deagan 🤔

I thought I'd post my team here. It isn't as strong as it could be, and I want to make some changes before version 12 comes out. Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.480595ffde53315cd046cc6f016b86f0.png

By the way, I also have a Lycanroc-Midday, Claydol, Golurk, and Pidgeot that are of similar levels.

Edited by silverlime

29 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Nice coverage , you can try a nidoking instead of Stunfisk

Thanks. I'll try that if I can find one. Should I try to replace one of my dark-types to improve type coverage against maybe flying or fairy?

10 minutes ago, silverlime said:

Should I try to replace one of my dark-types to improve type coverage against maybe flying or fairy?

Personally, I'd choose Pidgeot over Mandibuzz, especially considering we'll have Mega evolutions sooner or later.

16 minutes ago, silverlime said:

Thanks. I'll try that if I can find one. Should I try to replace one of my dark-types to improve type coverage against maybe flying or fairy?

Maybe Noivern over Mandibuzz, or Crobat for Poison Coverage.

1 hour ago, silverlime said:

Pangoro with either a Lucario or Gallade (You can get Riolu after completing Where Love lies secret ending and entering password awarded at the end then you talk to the lady on the right inside the GDC Central building, enter the password and you get a riolu, ralts from the secret shore backup lab, requires Rock Climb, 3 cell batteries a regular pokeball and metal/blast powder(not sure) to get the ralts. Might wanna save before to sr for a good ralts(adamant) with good IVS late 20s is good but aim for 31 in attack.)

Also you can find Nidoran male at Oceania Pier if you didnt catch it or ran away

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

Have not been here for a very long time, irl happened but it seems i am back just in time for a new update..haven't started version 11 yet so time to get reaquainted with this game. Also good to see familiar faces.

6 hours ago, Illumi said:

Seems like you didn't play Where Love Lies, Deagan is dead, and no one knows who is dark leader, Nancy is dead as well, and she was member of Elite 8, not a possible gym leader. There are some theories around for dark and fairy, although nothing has been confirmed. It might be clear in upcoming few years.

I mean Nancy wasn't our real mother, and we don't know our father.  Maybe we'll meet them?

9 minutes ago, nx2001 said:

Any improvements that you guys think can be made for v12?  Any input is appreciated.

team.PNG

May I ask why the Volcarona is called "Splash"? And another question. Where did you find said Volcarona/Larvesta? Mystery egg?

Just now, ZappoNinja said:

May I ask why the Volcarona is called "Splash"? And another question. Where did you find said Volcarona/Larvesta? Mystery egg?

Lol idk why i nicknamed it that. I got it from a mystery egg.

Spoiler

At the end of the V11 I went back to Gearean City to find the guy who can take you into the dimensional rift you've already done in the past, but impossible to find him with the new town of Gearen. Do you know where I can find this guy?

26 minutes ago, KingDyjor said:
  Hide contents

At the end of the V11 I went back to Gearean City to find the guy who can take you into the dimensional rift you've already done in the past, but impossible to find him with the new town of Gearen. Do you know where I can find this guy?

They axed that whole thing in V11 and replaced it with a new event that occurs.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:12 AM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Map Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (100%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | Story  (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

#################### | Total (60%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

😮 60% of the beta already... We're almost there guys! 

Okay everybody so for my new playthrough of V12 I thought to myself man, I sure would like to play it with my favorite Pokemon of all time, Glaceon.
And what better way to make my ace a Glaceon, than to create a new version of it with altered stats!

Meet Lust, the Acedian Glaceon

Capture.PNG.4c02baf132072e87182c3f79adfa7ce2.PNG

Unlike a regular Glaceon, Lust is a Fairy/Ice Glaceon.

Capture2.PNG.e1a94678908ff23ab10d2057328d0f8e.PNG

It's of Modest nature.

Capture3.PNG.ff9b11e9d1121bddc7115513fd418bcc.PNG

And it's ability is Refrigerate.

Capture4.PNG.6732f64f63d8f189648e41f34044f551.PNG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Acedy said:

Okay everybody so for my new playthrough of V12 I thought to myself man, I sure would like to play it with my favorite Pokemon of all time, Glaceon.
And what better way to make my ace a Glaceon, than to create a new version of it with altered stats!

Meet Lust, the Acedian Glaceon

Capture.PNG.4c02baf132072e87182c3f79adfa7ce2.PNG

Unlike a regular Glaceon, Lust is a Fairy/Ice Glaceon.

Capture2.PNG.e1a94678908ff23ab10d2057328d0f8e.PNG

It's of Modest nature.

Capture3.PNG.ff9b11e9d1121bddc7115513fd418bcc.PNG

And it's ability is Refrigerate.

Capture4.PNG.6732f64f63d8f189648e41f34044f551.PNG

Very cool, pun intended (?)