Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

1 minute ago, kenzie said:

I mean, If they're willing to restart then greninja is.

Other of the team members is a Blaziken, so I would see it a bit difficult hahah

49 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

image.png.547415917f5c0a33282b0b9edbd022d6.png

Any feedback would be, ever, so kindly. My main 6 with the rotation on the side.  Thoughts?

How about Roserade instead of Torterra for Grass coverage since ou already have a ground type with swampert

Edited by Harsh Bhakta
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It's implied with all the commentary about Nancy not even being a real person, but it's never flat-out stated to my knowledge. Though the doll detail might not even change anything, seeing as the 4 Lights aren't supposed to be 'born of man' and we still don't know if the Interceptor is a separate entity from the 4v4 in the prophecy or not.

What if......we're a "doll" as well? 

Spoiler

But the whole Adrest situation could imply we could actually be a real person. This is why I want v12 now. Give me answers Jan, please

Also, I feel as if the Interceptor is a separate entity because at one point in Kugearen City, Madame X stated something on the lines of "Who are you? You weren't in any of the events I've seen here." To me, this sounds like the Interceptor isn't supposed to exist. And yet we do, so our presence......exists to either correct or destroy the future.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

Hide contents

But the whole Adrest situation could imply we could actually be a real person. This is why I want v12 now. Give me answers Jan, please

Also, I feel as if the Interceptor is a separate entity because at one point in Kugearen City, Madame X stated something on the lines of "Who are you? You weren't in any of the events I've seen here." To me, this sounds like the Interceptor isn't supposed to exist. And yet we do, so our presence......exists to either correct or destroy the future.

Spoiler

My personal theory is that MC used to be one of the children at the Vacation House north of Hiyoshi (the other, unused character options being the other children there). That would explain the repressed memories and possibly why Nymiera knew them as a different name.

ANA could have also been one of the members of the house, since there's a grave for her ("Ana") nearby. Maybe she drowned in the pool? That would explain the part of the flashback event where they talked about going for a swim (if that's even important).

I feel like Crescent has also got to be involved in this somehow, as she seems to have some sort of unexplained fixation with MC (her room covered in pictures of them, how she constantly saves them, how she lied to Nim saying only MC came to her rescue at Valor). I've tried analyzing different aspects of her character, but she's such a conundrum to me. Her name, "Crescent," she mentioned was something important to her. And at one point she was saved from something by Spacea and Tiempa, but that's all that we can know for sure. A part of me wants to say she could be Nora, as she has dark hair like Keta, but at the same time I feel like if that were the case she would carry more of a fixation with Aelita instead of MC. At this point it's really hard to say. 

At the same time, none of this explains the "interceptor" stuff. Perhaps MC was originally supposed to die in the Catastrophe, but was instead saved by some universal entity (perhaps even higher than Spacea/Tiempa) in order to intercept the future at hand. Perhaps the other children in some way occupy MC's mind? That part still needs some figuring out for me, but there's got to be some explanation for the multiple voices arguing in poor MC's head. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, sparsyle said:
  Hide contents

My personal theory is that MC used to be one of the children at the Vacation House north of Hiyoshi (the other, unused character options being the other children there). That would explain the repressed memories and possibly why Nymiera knew them as a different name.

ANA could have also been one of the members of the house, since there's a grave for her ("Ana") nearby. Maybe she drowned in the pool? That would explain the part of the flashback event where they talked about going for a swim (if that's even important).

I feel like Crescent has also got to be involved in this somehow, as she seems to have some sort of unexplained fixation with MC (her room covered in pictures of them, how she constantly saves them, how she lied to Nim saying only MC came to her rescue at Valor). I've tried analyzing different aspects of her character, but she's such a conundrum to me. Her name, "Crescent," she mentioned was something important to her. And at one point she was saved from something by Spacea and Tiempa, but that's all that we can know for sure. A part of me wants to say she could be Nora, as she has dark hair like Keta, but at the same time I feel like if that were the case she would carry more of a fixation with Aelita instead of MC. At this point it's really hard to say. 

At the same time, none of this explains the "interceptor" stuff. Perhaps MC was originally supposed to die in the Catastrophe, but was instead saved by some universal entity (perhaps even higher than Spacea/Tiempa) in order to intercept the future at hand. Perhaps the other children in some way occupy MC's mind? That part still needs some figuring out for me, but there's got to be some explanation for the multiple voices arguing in poor MC's head. 

Quite the theory you have, It might be true, Just need the Janichroma interview of the game lore

• Like 2

On 6/29/2019 at 7:12 AM, Enigma Shot U said:

Where did you get a Dratini?

I debugged my second run.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Yahiro said:

You know the mons of second team have got many inappropriate genders(especially mermaid or should i say merman)

Yeah. I didn't notice that. After playing Infinite Fusion and seeing a male Nidoran's fusion with female gender, a Mr. Queen and such things, I just let it slide. I mean technically a female Mr. Mime must be Mrs. Mime...

On 6/29/2019 at 7:52 AM, Harsh Bhakta said:

how you get togepi?

From a mystery egg, like Yahiro said.

6 hours ago, Izetarion said:

At least I know who one of the beta testers are, since they just revealed V12's cover on one of their monotype runs.

Who's the wise guy?

8 hours ago, Izetarion said:

At least I know who one of the beta testers are, since they just revealed V12's cover on one of their monotype runs.

yeah thanks for noticing.  i made that shit unlisted.   at least the part of the picture that rng decided to show was just a little bigger version of the part than what revealed.

fucking soft-reset

3 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Hide contents

I think you forget something:let me explain:

Like you said,Madame X couldn't explain to herself why she can't see the Player in the events.But,in the alternate future,after seeing us survived from Yveltal's Decimation,she finally understand who we are,called us the Interceptor. The Puppet Master called us like that in v9,too.

The Interceptor is an entity unaffected by Fate's passage who can break its "rules"...for this,we aren't supposed to exist but we are still alive.

If we do Ana's sidequest,unlocking the Underground,we can interact with a clairvoyant that,in an attempt to see our future(the final fight in a strange castle with the help of out 3 friends(one of this,I think it's Melia)),her Crystal Ball will be broken...I don't think it's a coincidence.

I think we ARE the Interceptor,but we aren't supposed to exist by Fate.

That is just my theory...

Edited by Fredzard

6 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I don't suppose there will be a new breeder in this version? The highest level one at the moment is the one

Hide contents

is at the psychic gym in the dream world

It feels rather slow to get pokemon to level 85 at the moment.

Actually the newest breeder is in the past atm. And there'll probably be another one soon.

21 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Actually the newest breeder is in the past atm. And there'll probably be another one soon.

Oh...I'm training the "rotation" mons with Nightmare's Breeder

13 hours ago, eternal.irony said:

image.thumb.png.dd917f4af0c78b9daf08ca7f75467477.png        I kinda wanna replace my Muk any recommendation to replace him with?

personally i would recommend getting rid of glacier for a better ice type with more coverage, and if u prefer it a special attacker than go with frosslass if available, if not then im not entirely sure there, and as for the muk, dont get rid of it its very very good and this pic here is proof of that from my run a while back 8WhVdwe.png  my alolan muk in this pic went 1v12 in this battle cuz of ally stupidity surviving purely off of black sludge healing............. tho i didnt "need" to go 1v12 with them as i had the rest of my team which is in my signature aside from the sylveon i felt like pushing myself and it paid off

3 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I did not know that, where exactly are they it has been a while since i last played.

In Hiyoshi city, in the market (east of the city) a male breeder! 

Edit: 75%??? Yeehaw, I can't wait until it's released!!