Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

• Veterans

y'all sharing your post v11 teams but i can't even show mine bc i'm already post v12 and i'm too lazy to move spoiler mons from my team and box 😔

tho my team post-v11 was Roserade/Golisopod/Sylveon/Silvally/Crobat/Primarina with Darmanitan, Gigalith, A!Raichu, Dusknoir, Wishiwashi and Mamoswine in rotation.

sheer force flare blitz darmanitan is a fucking beast you can't change my mind bye

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Current main team is in the signature, and these are my rotations.

1153905276_Screenshot(940).png.eb997ae5a30fc4a3cc558cabc73f18cc.png

Not as many rotations, I know, but I hope to get some more mons as we continue through this. Btw, y'all have got some nice teams/rotations going. 👍

waoV8LT.pngieiGmke.png

Here's my team. In my PC box the top left are retired, might bring back my Shuppet but probably not, the bottom left are going to undergo training at some point, maybe not, I don't have a ghost type so probably should train at least the Chandelure, and then the ones on the right are ready to go whenever. Also the MVP of every single battle in this playthrough after I got them is my Meowstic, Heart.

Time to forget about SwSh, my rp pages, and literally everything else! Here's my squad (Feraligatr and Crobat are still growing lulz)

image.png.53a842d11ba768f20cedd3a3c22b29fb.png

image.png.a0a953bd1b8c263aeee804baaedeef93.png

definitely don't have 2 save files trapped at v10 nope nuh uh

12 minutes ago, teddybrer said:

Time to forget about SwSh, my rp pages, and literally everything else! Here's my squad (Feraligatr and Crobat are still growing lulz)

image.png.53a842d11ba768f20cedd3a3c22b29fb.png

image.png.a0a953bd1b8c263aeee804baaedeef93.png

definitely don't have 2 save files trapped at v10 nope nuh uh

Why did you give your Mawile a Metal Coat?

2 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Why did you give your Mawile a Metal Coat?

Uhhh...so I did....Guess he found it just a-laying around? At this point he's just waiting for his Mawilite 

i had an idea similar to that where if possible not only use the names of rejuv notable characters but also their ace pokemon if you would and in the event it wasnt fully evolved then evolution is an there but not 100% mandatory tho if i opted to not evolve there would be the need for eviolites and everstones and whatnot which eventually just had me going with the aspect of evolving them......................

come to think of it anyone mind refreshing my memory on what types exactly we havent faced for a gym leader (aside from i think dark and/or dragon) cuz i dont remember if we fought a fairy gym leader yet and i had some theories regarding their identity if we havent tho im sure there's a few who could come up with a possible but highly unlikely idea in that regard

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

i had an idea similar to that where if possible not only use the names of rejuv notable characters but also their ace pokemon if you would and in the event it wasnt fully evolved then evolution is an there but not 100% mandatory tho if i opted to not evolve there would be the need for eviolites and everstones and whatnot which eventually just had me going with the aspect of evolving them......................

come to think of it anyone mind refreshing my memory on what types exactly we havent faced for a gym leader (aside from i think dark and/or dragon) cuz i dont remember if we fought a fairy gym leader yet and i had some theories regarding their identity if we havent tho im sure there's a few who could come up with a possible but highly unlikely idea in that regard

Dark, dragon, ground, steel, fairy.

1 hour ago, Fredzard said:

When did they add the possibility to "hang out" with Valarie?I don't remember to possible do this...

In V11. There's also a Melia event at Route 7.

I sometimes have fun with important pokémon or the ones I think some OCs of mine would ace, like a Weaville, a Mismagius or a Steelix, lol...

And I kind ot had a theory about the Fairy-type leader but I have completly forgotten about it, it must be the heat that's melting my brain.

1 hour ago, Fredzard said:

When did they add the possibility to "hang out" with Valarie?I don't remember to possible do this...

In Aquamarine Cave going through it the first time. If you talked to her before moving onto the next room you'd get an option to hang out with her. Completely optional and very missable if you don't care about talking to the characters.