Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

8 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

Yeaaaa.. I was assuming so.  Still wondering who those friends will be.  I feel like we may be fighting Melia in the end.  She seems to be beginning to lose trust in us now.  Also, since I'm reading the Derogatorytrainer run of the game.. I dislike her a little.  Seeing the stupid things she does.  But only a little

Spoiler

One of the friends is described shining bright which is 90% melia in my opinion while the second is the one who leads and im assuming its Aelita and lastly the one who fights for a lost loved one. I have a theory where Reina would be the one who will fall to the darkness and will die later on. Ren will later try to avenge his fallen sister

• Upvote 1

Wondering how everyone manages on a team of 6 when I have nearly a box full of rotation mons. (If that scares you, wait till you see my Reborn "team"). The only constant member on my team is my starter, and two if they prove to be extremely reliable. Everyone else is swapped regularly.

GXnwSkf.png

O76eW80.png

21 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I always take the route in the story where everyone in the other world dies.

Some writing advice: I’d like to see this action have some consequences. 

Ngl, that sounds more like a demand rather than writing advice (or some polite request). And maybe you don't intend to mean it that way but a lot of your posts here lately have been in a similar vein, please do tone it down as it can be off-putting

10 hours ago, Zumi said:

tumblr_ptr6fkYeQ91udwb03o1_1280.png

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀???????????

So what do you guys think this mean? We obviously got some sky or water, a light (probably the moon since it looks like there are stars?) and the thing in the right side looks like a structure or a building. But I'm still not sure about the left side thing! Are they tentacles? Part of some pokémon? The Rift boss we're going to face this  version?

2 minutes ago, kithas said:

So what do you guys think this mean? We obviously got some sky or water, a light (probably the moon since it looks like there are stars?) and the thing in the right side looks like a structure or a building. But I'm still not sure about the left side thing! Are they tentacles? Part of some pokémon? The Rift boss we're going to face this  version?

Since we're getting access to dive I think it's likely coral

Been building this rain team since like version 5 lol its been through a few changes but im proud of the way it turned out, it could prolly use more broken water types tho haha

Spoiler

Cz1OQ3k.png

v1FUWGo.png

Got Armaldo as a backup swift swim depending on who's more useful, but Ludicolo is way more OP honestly lol

11 minutes ago, Milotic said:

Been building this rain team since like version 5 lol its been through a few changes but im proud of the way it turned out, it could prolly use more broken water types tho haha

Hide contents

Cz1OQ3k.png

v1FUWGo.png

Got Armaldo as a backup swift swim depending on who's more useful, but Ludicolo is way more OP honestly lol

Where did you find all that Link Hearts?

4 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

Where did you find all that Link Hearts?

A while back you used to be able to buy them for like 10K, so I picked some up there, but you also just gotta use your itemfinder, I found like 3 of them in different areas

56 minutes ago, Morganstern15 said:

So out of curiosity, how long does Beta usually run for compared to Alpha? Alpha seemed to have been completed really fast, but I have nothing to compare it to. I started playing after V11 came out.

Alot Longer than alpha because they are checking the version completely for glitches and bugs found in previous parts and they test run the whole game up to the finish of the new content then the release it to the public or so I think(big assumption based on what I know about games. Help need confirmation) 😅

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

2 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

They probably mean 'Version'. Since Reborn refers to the same thing as Episodes, it's a pretty easy mistake to make.

Not what i meant, its confusing if you read it straight through. I am waiting for you, new episode. makes clearer sense since the comma is there. I caught that and then said nevermind

2 hours ago, Morganstern15 said:

So out of curiosity, how long does Beta usually run for compared to Alpha? Alpha seemed to have been completed really fast, but I have nothing to compare it to. I started playing after V11 came out.

1 hour ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Alot Longer than alpha because they are checking the version completely for glitches and bugs found in previous parts and they test run the whole game up to the finish of the new content then the release it to the public or so I think(big assumption based on what I know about games. Help need confirmation) 😅

It will most likely run for about a week, if not a bit longer.

Ok, I'm not sure if I'll be the last guy posting teams, seriously it's come close to 4 pages by now.

This is for my main run

Rejuv.png.917e52b2bd76474bd32886153a472089.png

Now, my second run......currently waiting for v12 to play anew

Rejuv2.png.b4d0c6d28f48981ed66e3616523843fa.png