Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

personally i would recommend getting rid of glacier for a better ice type with more coverage, and if u prefer it a special attacker than go with frosslass if available, if not then im not entirely sure there, and as for the muk, dont get rid of it its very very good and this pic here is proof of that from my run a while back 8WhVdwe.png  my alolan muk in this pic went 1v12 in this battle cuz of ally stupidity surviving purely off of black sludge healing............. tho i didnt "need" to go 1v12 with them as i had the rest of my team which is in my signature aside from the sylveon i felt like pushing myself and it paid off

Oh

3 minutes ago, fireflame said:

I've seen people with Mewtwo's and Nihilego's. Where do you get those?

No,they used RPG Maker or something else...they aren't catchable in game

37 minutes ago, fireflame said:

I've seen people with Mewtwo's and Nihilego's. Where do you get those?

34 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

No,they used RPG Maker or something else...they aren't catchable in game

Most likely these people used the Party Debug Mod from this forum, since it's the easiest way and you don't need to have RPG Maker or other tools. Party Debug allows you to change basicly any values of the Pokémon in your current party.

Catch yourself some random Pokémon and change it`s species to something like Mewtwo or Nihilego, change its level, gender, nature, ability and move set to your liking, and maybe even change their IVs and EVs.

• Veterans

Hey guys, as much as it's fun to share your teams in the thread, at this point it's become completely off topic and even rather spammy to the main purpose of this thread, so here's the request to stop posting screenshots of your teams! If you still want to share your teams with each other, I'd suggest making a new topic where you can post them.

Thank you in advance for keeping the thread tidy from here on out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Where can I get debug mode? Haven't fully decided if I'm going to use it yet but maybe for the future? Like forcing the mystery egg to be a starly idk

You can get it from the rejuv debug mode thread where you can download the file Scripts.rxdata and then overwrite it with the current one in the game files

33 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Hey guys, as much as it's fun to share your teams in the thread, at this point it's become completely off topic and even rather spammy to the main purpose of this thread, so here's the request to stop posting screenshots of your teams! If you still want to share your teams with each other, I'd suggest making a new topic where you can post them.

o7

52 minutes ago, Zumi said:

thank you. atlast someone said it.

11 hours ago, DemICE said:

yeah thanks for noticing.  i made that shit unlisted.   at least the part of the picture that rng decided to show was just a little bigger version of the part than what revealed.

fucking soft-reset

Yeaaaaah, should've hold off on the video until the game's release chief. People can still see through your Youtube channel.

11 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

So the last time i checked the scoreboard was before alpha testing. And the scoreboard was at 60 % or less ( i don't remember the exact number). That was like a month ago. I come back and see this.

When... i mean how ?

New content takes way more time to do than old.  New finished like two weeks ago so it was pretty rapid.  Alpha was only open for a couple days.

3 hours ago, 16kims1 said:

Hey guys, is it possible to change the difficulty of the game from normal to intense?

look for a tent in either east gearen city (pre GDC) or on the island that GDC is on (post GDC)

16 hours ago, Fredzard said:

I think you forget something:let me explain:

Like you said,Madame X couldn't explain to herself why she can't see the Player in the events.But,in the alternate future,after seeing us survived from Yveltal's Decimation,she finally understand who we are,called us the Interceptor. The Puppet Master called us like that in v9,too.

The Interceptor is an entity unaffected by Fate's passage who can break its "rules"...for this,we aren't supposed to exist but we are still alive.

If we do Ana's sidequest,unlocking the Underground,we can interact with a clairvoyant that,in an attempt to see our future(the final fight in a strange castle with the help of out 3 friends(one of this,I think it's Melia)),her Crystal Ball will be broken...I don't think it's a coincidence.

I think we ARE the Interceptor,but we aren't supposed to exist by Fate.

That is just my theory...

I realize that the MC is the Interceptor~
I apologize if my words suggested that I thought any differently. 😅

Like I said, we likely aren't supposed to exist originally. However, we do exist and as a result our presence is for correcting something in the universe.

10 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Well, since everyone is doing it, I will do it as well. Also, pardon me for using debug for Nihilego, but fav Ultra Beast.

Also, any suggestions or is my team good enough?

Capturekh.PNG

Having two psychic types in redundant. I recommend replacing Gallade with Lucario or Heracross (which may be useful in v12 onward).

9 minutes ago, nx2001 said:

Having two psychic types in redundant. I recommend replacing Gallade with Lucario or Heracross (which may be useful in v12 onward).

if we get megas in v12 i would recommend lucario for adapability as mega lucario is pretty monstrous to this day, if we dont get megas i would say go for heracross as its equally as dangerous as a megalucario when it has moxie and high enough speed

1 hour ago, Alisae said:

it seems prettttty early for us to get mega lucario so I dunno why you think that would happen

its not a matter of mega lucario itself but mega evolution in general, some people had various ideas as to when we could get it and i think we could in v12, tho just an idea  if we're gonna go by how we got it in reborn and when i'd say in that regard we've more than earned it by this point

7 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I realize that the MC is the Interceptor~
I apologize if my words suggested that I thought any differently. 😅

Like I said, we likely aren't supposed to exist originally. However, we do exist and as a result our presence is for correcting something in the universe.

Yes...like said from Melia,the Interceptor appeares when the world is in great danger,so we have to "correct" it...or let it die(final fight)

• Upvote 1

WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Despite my crowded schedule I have finally completed V11 and now I am ready for V12 ;3

here is my team (for now)

vP2LHxk.png

Edit:Ok so it turns out I haven't read the earlier treads and you can no longer post your teams anymore....so sorry...

• Like 1

• Developers

No͡t͘ ͝s͟u̕r͝e ͝wh͜a̡t'̢s͟ goi̢ng͡ on͝.̕ ̀T͠h̴i̢n͝gs̡ are kin̶d͞a̷ gett̶ing ̧wéird ͡o͞ver̸ ͟h̛ere. ̧B͏u̵t̨ ͢Bȩt̢a ̶t҉e͏s͞t͠in͠g̛ ͝is ͝g̕óiǹg ͝s̕m҉oot̶hly͘!͝ ̧

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm 1

9 minutes ago, Jan said:

No͡t͘ ͝s͟u̕r͝e ͝wh͜a̡t'̢s͟ goi̢ng͡ on͝.̕ ̀T͠h̴i̢n͝gs̡ are kin̶d͞a̷ gett̶ing ̧wéird ͡o͞ver̸ ͟h̛ere. ̧B͏u̵t̨ ͢Bȩt̢a ̶t҉e͏s͞t͠in͠g̛ ͝is ͝g̕óiǹg ͝s̕m҉oot̶hly͘!͝ ̧

Oh no...we need a doctor or something...we are losing him!!Help!