Minor Bugs V11

Jan

Spoiler

image.png.a1b786e9aa8fcf7c515b57740d320bec.png

Talking to the trainers above, before you get a pokemon, soft locks you, because their direction is now pointed right at you, so you'll be constantly shifted to the right as they spot you again and again.

• Developers

In Dr. Jenkel's Lab, three things can happen:

Jenkel walks through the player during the Hidden Library 2 quest.

If you talk to the water on the farthest right from the top, it will ask if you wish to purify a Pokemon:

Spoiler

image.png.62390b7cff1702c6993f66216706e22d.png

If you talk to a specific tile, you can activate the "Remember past event" mechanic from pre-version 11:

Spoiler

image.png.ae6a317a5ffe0f8b7f2a16274a88b2e7.png

image.png.67331cf2e886558bd87d4f656232d41a.png

I had a strange bug that constantly keeps happening. Two pokemon that  I trained had 252 for EVs mysteriously just changed to -750 for some reason in the middle of battle(only one value does it it randomly). I used RPG maker to change it back, but it keeps happening over and over.

Spoiler

While i was goofing around with RPG Maker, i found out that Gardevoir can't Mega Evolve by any means. All other Mega Evolutions work just fine except for that one. MIGHT have something to do with Rift Gardevoir.

• Developers
1 hour ago, IronWallFist said:

I had a strange bug that constantly keeps happening. Two pokemon that  I trained had 252 for EVs mysteriously just changed to -750 for some reason in the middle of battle(only one value does it it randomly). I used RPG maker to change it back, but it keeps happening over and over.

Did you use the EV/IV service at the Hospital of Hope back in V10?

4 hours ago, Aessence said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The mined rock doesn't let me reach to the zygarde cell. I don't think there are other possible ways to get to that, so I'd call it a bug.

3bfc6318d8647fa2d6fc17796ef2d83d.png

I found 1 Blast powder on top of Valor Mountain so it is possible to get through these as you would in Reborn.

That said, i'll just ask a question here since im talking about this now anyway,

Anyone know where you can find any more Blast powder? I've only found one in the game so far, but there are at least 4 instances of having to break mine rocks from what ive seen so far (now also including this case).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arlaxeon said:

I found 1 Blast powder on top of Valor Mountain so it is possible to get through these as you would in Reborn.

That said, i'll just ask a question here since im talking about this now anyway,

Anyone know where you can find any more Blast powder? I've only found one in the game so far, but there are at least 4 instances of having to break mine rocks from what ive seen so far (now also including this case).

you can buy it in the black market

when you finish the bandit at large help request in kakori, when you go to accept your reward the guy says 'here is your reward!' but you don't get anything and he just says to come and speak to him after you've completed all requests. if you talk to him again he'll do the same thing

18 minutes ago, ryutora13 said:

In the middle of a new playthrough, starting the venasaur sidequest and then talking to the ranger who tells you to find the shack on route 5, and then swapping sidequests (in my case, to the vine clearing sidequest) and then finishing the latter, denies you the reward of the former quest. Specifically, even though the full sidequest chain is completed, finding the hiding spots and fighting the grunt, when claiming rewards, following the "Here are your rewards" dialogue, no actual rewards are given. Not sure if this is exclusive to this sidequest, or is applicable to any sidequest that follows a similar format, ie can start the quest with an NPC before finishing.

yeah same thing happened to me, except i just did the quest normally but at the end couldn't pick up the reward