Minor Bugs V11

Jan

15 hours ago, Mikhail97 said:

Early game bugs : 2 Zygarde cells not spawning : Beside help center and Munna spot

Unable to pick up Seviper egg even with empty spot in team

Zygarde Cell near help center was removed late in v11 development, and the one in the Munna spot only spawns during the day.

Its a minor tile bug, but if you go from the direct east side of where this screenshot was taken, you can walk on the next two water tiles to the left.

PokeRej.PNG

• Administrators

This is incredibly specific, but this particular Alolan Vulpix keeps changing abilities almost every time I select him. (If it helps, it's the one from the trade in Kristiline.) I haven't tried breeding him to see if it's all Alolapixes or just this one, but my poor buddy can't decide!
one, two (taken about 2 seconds apart)

I'm not completely sure that I'm remembering correctly, but were AP points a thing in v10? I think I remember going back to the place where you can exchange the points and buying golden items (HM replacements) after completing the story. However, now that I have played v11, I realized that I didn't have these items in my bag. I might be remembering incorrectly, but I know I have completed 24 achievements, and with that, should I have more than a total of 50 points? If so, something happened because I know I only spent points on the HM replacements.

EDIT: I also found something else strange. If I recall correctly, the TM for Shadow Ball should have been given after defeating Narcissa, but this item isn't in my bag (the TM is number 30 and they are sorted) as shown by the screenshot:image.thumb.png.ff396acced86fc0b6363ea59f0ac99c6.png

Another problem is that in GDC, when you try to use fly on the Main Street area, a message displays saying you can't fly because of the dome, but in some other areas (like central square) it lets you go to the fly screen but it is blank with 3 question marks in the middle of the screen. I'm not sure if it counts as an error, but it is inconsistent so I thought I'd point it out.

Edited by silverlime
Added another bug

During the rock type gym battle with the reversed type advantage field, my Shedinja's Wonder Guard blocked all attacks, even x-scissor, earthquake, and return, which all should have been super effective given the field.