Minor Bugs V11

Jan

After getting the tool box from Voidal Chasm and giving it to Marten, he thanks me for the help while going to the database. Thought I was finished with the mission, but the Sashila Help Plaza person says the mission is still active and I cant get the reward for it.

Am I missing something or is this an error?

EDIT: Nvm. I found where I am supposed to go 😛

14 hours ago, Syglory said:

when you finish the bandit at large help request in kakori, when you go to accept your reward the guy says 'here is your reward!' but you don't get anything and he just says to come and speak to him after you've completed all requests. if you talk to him again he'll do the same thing

Same the "Bandit at large" quest is bugged

Mimikyu's Disguise ability does not properly reset, and Mimikyu seems to be permanently stuck in its "busted" state after the ability is activated. Neither Pokémon Centers or healing items seem to fix the issue.

Disguise.png

Disguise2.png

15 hours ago, gryson said:

i can't take the seviper egg in the hidden area of the first gym

i can interact with it but i cant take it

1.png

2.png

A similar thing is happening to me, when I finished the "Bandit at Large!" help request in Kakori Village, I didn't have room for the egg. When I came back with space to take it, this guy intends to give me the reward but I don't actually receive it.

I don't really care about the egg, I just need the quest to be complete so I can see what this guy wants lol (3rd pic)

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

Edited by hoshi
wrong image order

I went into Gearen Lab after getting my seventh badge and talked to professor Hawthorne. He offered me a Magby or Elekid egg and told me that I can choose one. I took the Magby egg and had it sent to the PC. I then checked the Elekid egg, and Hawthorne allowed me to pick that one up as well. I then went back into the room to talk to him, and he said "Hm, you haven't chosen one of my eggs yet? Please, take one of those eggs off my hands!" as if I had never taken an egg.

Shadow Cacnea does not seem to appear in Goldenwood Forest outside of the Intense Difficulty Setting. I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but given all Pokémon are eventually supposed to be available it seems like a potential oversight.

Further more, the dialogue after the battle with the grunt who owns the Cacnea implies heavily you should have been able to snatch it.

I am also having an issue with the Bandit At Large help quest in Kakori village. I believe I cancelled this quest and returned to it at some point (since I started the help quests before I could go to the shack that this quest takes place in). I have the same issue as the others who've reported it: the help desk implies it is offering a reward, but doesn't actually give anything, and therefore doesn't let me complete all requests. 

(I just want my magnemite lol)

If you rebind the movement keys (they're the arrow keys by default) to letters in your keyboard, you can't use the new bound keys for LEFT and RIGHT when you're nicknaming pokemons (or typing anything at all ingame).

For example, I bound movement to "W-A-S-D". Now I can't use the letters A and D.

Bugged/Glitched Items by far in the Game:

-East Geaern City
Left Section
+Zygarde Cell (right of the Help Plaza)  #Bugged, currently unobtainable. Was there previously on V10.

-Neo East Geaern City
Right Section
Resist Wing (in the light green big tree upper left the School Boy right the gym) #Bugged item, can't be reached.

-Goldenwood Cave
Basement Area (Surf needed for access)
Big Root (in the big tree top right the smashable rock to access the area) #Can't be detected by the Itemfinder!

-Aquamarine Chamber
+Zygarde Cell (on the upper right island) #Bugged, can't be reached.

-Teila Resort
+Zygarde Cell (at the dock) #Bugged, currently unobtainable. Was previously at the Docks on V10, not anymore since Map remodeled.

-West Gearen City
Upper Section
Lemonade (in the water up the 3rd big tree behind Blakeory Household) #Bugged item, but can be obtained if you go up the fence on the left side of the area and walk up behind the building.
Magnet (in the lower right device top of the Power Plant) #Bugged item, can't be reached.

-Forest of Time
Reverse Candy (in the medium tree by the small path in the lower left along the left path) #Not detected by the Itemfinder!

-Oblitus Town
Kelvin's House
Pokeflute (from Kelvin for 45,000$, available after completing the Missing Miltank side quest and having 12+ badges) #Buggged, not obtainable.

-Darchlight Woods
Upper Right Foggy Area (up the Starting Area)
Tiny Mushroom (tall grass up the 2nd flowers patch up the left small pond up the entrance, Surf needed) #Not detected by the Itemfinder!
Rivers Area (up the Connecting Area)
Big Mushroom (in the big tree left side top of TM18 Rain Dance) #Not detected by the Itemfinder!

-Darchlight Cave
Starting Area (Light)
Psychic Gem (up the last ground space on the path down the exit) #Bugged item, can't be reached.

-Sensu Meadow (left the Starting Area)
Dark Gem (space left the white flower 1 section above the hole on the left) #Can't be reached.

-Grand Dream City
Scholar District
National Park
Revive (1st headbutt tree in the upper right garden) #Bugged item, can't be reached.

-Route 9
Farlorned Cavern
Upper Entrance Area
Soda Pop (in the headbutt tree left of the exit) #Bugged item, can't be reached.

I've got two bugs right now.I've been wanting to get lycanroc dusk form but the lady who gives you the rockruff with  the hidden ability won't spawn no matter what I do.

Also I've been trying to do the forest restoration quest and I am on the first stage of it. I have the money and the scyther but for some reason I can't get the bridge builder from Terajuma. For some reason he will not acknowledge the fact that I need his help again.

2 minutes ago, Commander F said:

This guy sells GourmetTreat for 650$. This kinda kills difficulty, because you just can buy them for 650$ and sell to the girl on the left side for 1000$.  

(sorry for bad english)

Screenshot_3.png

Got 2kk in less than 5 minutes %)

Screenshot_4.png

3 hours ago, Throhdown said:

I've got two bugs right now.I've been wanting to get lycanroc dusk form but the lady who gives you the rockruff with  the hidden ability won't spawn no matter what I do.

Also I've been trying to do the forest restoration quest and I am on the first stage of it. I have the money and the scyther but for some reason I can't get the bridge builder from Terajuma. For some reason he will not acknowledge the fact that I need his help again.

It is not a bug, you need 3 workers for the 1st stage, the bridge builder is for the 2nd stage.

20 hours ago, Aboodie said:

It is not a bug, you need 3 workers for the 1st stage, the bridge builder is for the 2nd stage.

Really?I have no idea where this other guy is then.

And what about my rockruff?I have waited until 5 and she doesn't appear and I tried changing my own computer's clock and she still doesn't appear.

23 minutes ago, Throhdown said:

Really?I have no idea where this other guy is then.

And what about my rockruff?I have waited until 5 and she doesn't appear and I tried changing my own computer's clock and she still doesn't appear.

1 in Krisitaline Town
1 in Xen Battleship

1 in Goldenleaf Town
As far as I remember.

Also have you patched your game? as far as I'm aware, the event triggers patch1+ and not on the main V11 game.