Minor Bugs V11

Jan

unknown.png?width=501&height=366

Any spot on this entire structure that is adjacent to the water and can be walked down from allows you to stand on the water.

in the same way any of the tiles that have the vertical wooden posts can be walked on top of (like the ones on the opposite side of the bridge as the player sprite)

this is only for this step of the structure

This might already be known, but when a Pokemon uses Dig on a Flying type, its sprite does not reappear on the screen until it is attacked.

Spoiler

Also, after playing as Melia, when you are playing as the main character again, the trainer card name in the menu still says Melia. However, when selected, the proper information for the main character is displayed. This gets fixed once you reload the game.

Edited by silverlime

2 hours ago, silverlime said:

When using Nature Power into Judgement on the Holy Field, the message displayed to indicate an increase in power ("The holy energy resonates with the attack") displays twice for me. I'm not sure if the power boost is also being applied twice.

It displays twice because there are two boosts: *1.5 for all special normal moves and *1.5 for Judgement itself.

19 minutes ago, Urusius said:

It's weird, the Latios guy told me to check the Claydol at the Amber Park (iirc) to return to the Sashilla village but I can't find it… Where is that Claydol exactly?

Spoiler

It's in the national park area. GDC.

1 hour ago, Urusius said:

Oh and also, I can't find the dude from the voidal chasm quest… Is it normal?

If you're at the moment when the engineer talk about the "orian lake", you need to ask to the truck lady in the past about the Gregorian Lake

Spoiler

image.png.0a1a41e591c1a3aaa45c67b23f707187.png

I just triggered this event even though I already completed the main story of V11. This is on a save file that started in V9. I arrived in the residential district via the train from 2'nd avenue junction, if that matters.

Im not sure if i encountered a bug or not but after finishing the team xen home invasion at telia resort with madelis taking tesla and amber, along with melia getting sick.  I thought we were supposed to find aelita somewhere around the resort but i couldnt find her anywhere and i've scoured the region looking for her with no luck, please help lol?

Spoiler

On Terajuma island there's a sidequest where this woman wants to see a battleship, after showing her around and reaching the final point with her, the top of the ship. She tells me to meet her back at her home but instead of going down the ladder she just stands there, and my character can't move either

Rejuvenation bug.png

Game.rxdata

Regular (non-Golden Scuba Gear) dive seems to be completely nonfunctional. GSC gear might be as well, but I'm currently stuck at 24 AP and thus locked out from using it. 

I've finished the V11 story (unless the forest restoration sidequest counts as the story, which I'm locked out from finishing thanks to a missing poliwag) and have gotten the newest badge. Trying to dive (i.e. pressing C on a patch of dark water) doesn't trigger anything, going through the pokemon list to use Dive yields a message of "can't use that here" despite being most definitely above dark water (see attached pic). 

I'll also try to put my .rxdata in case anyone wants to do some digging to see what's up.

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 9.31.52 PM.png

Game.rxdata