Minor Bugs V11

Jan

Spoiler

Not sure if this is intended or not, but when you first get mugged by the vileplume in the ruined city, you get moved to the opposite side of the city with the smashable rocks on your right. If you then move right and get mugged again, when you appear with the rocks on your left, you can rock smash through them and explore the city without the vileplume mugging you unless you head up. If you do, then you get mugged and sent back to the beginning where the rocks are at your left side, and the process repeats itself.   

While I'm at it, if you save inside the buildings in the ruined city and reload, the music won't play until you exit the buildings. 

Edit: found a place where I can go into the fence in the city as well.

capture002.bmp

Edited by Gainery
Found another bug and didn't want to spam the chat for just a few words.

Spoiler

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or some RPGMaker weirdness when you update versions, I cannot access the "I Need To Get Stronger!" help request, despite, as far as I know, having completed every part of that help request chain to this point.  I can't even do "Battle Me Again?" in Sheridan....and I think due to how far I am in story I can't access the original "Battle Me" quest in East Gearen.  

When playing as Melia in the library, I lost to a trainer. When I respawned, I was in the Labyrinth near Sashila. If Melia is supposed to end up there I'd like to know what happens in-between these two scenes. If she isn't meant to end up there, well I seem to have a bigger problem.

Spoiler

Okay, so I'm in the post game and I'm doing the first help request for East Gearen - Neo (Pokeball Emporium request) . I'm at the Tecanlite Factory in a room where there is a key and I'm assuming the key is for the locked door in the same room. I picked up the key but the door is not unlocking. I'm assuming this is a bug.. or is this just not the right use for it..?

Spoiler

Wjvx8ts.png

Edit: Nvm, not a bug. Found the answer lol. 

Edited by Kegan

Spoiler

It seems as if going from one Crest Shrine in Zorrialyn B2F drops me out into a different one. I can go into the one and come out the same way I went in, but if I go into the other I come out the aforementioned shrine. Attached images are the "input" and "output" shrines.

Spoiler

Input, goes in but not out this one:InputShrine.thumb.JPG.4e7329dfd354b276720da8b4f27f38a9.JPG

Spoiler

Output, I can go in and out this one but the "Input" shrine goes out here as well.OutputShrine.thumb.JPG.27121ad182104b3395fffa7c37efb76d.JPG

• Like 1

A few bugs I noticed playing through V11: 

Spoiler

Rift Dex notes aren't accessible in V11. I can see the new codename for the Rift Gardevoir (it's Dark/Fairy i believe, but I only learned that through a trial by fire), but I can't open it or any other rift note to see the typing/stats.

Spoiler

While in the underground lair in Hideyoshi city, as the player, the achievement card tab is titled "Ren" when it should be titled as the player name. Funnily enough, it's the opposite when you're playing as Ren. 

10 hours ago, kitsune641 said:

You're always been able to get dusk form

No you annot, you can only get Midday and Midnight form, Dusk is not available yet.

As for actual bugs.

Mummy overrides the Shift ability of Rift Ferrothorn, even though it should probably not.

• Upvote 1

My problem is when opening up the map on the CyberNav, it just shows a white background with bunch of question marks in the middle. I am currently standing in Grand Dream City but the map is missing? how can i fix this?

• Upvote 1