Minor Bugs V11

Jan

- I have no map? I updated my game in GDC

image.png.b812a14f1377c2a323ce24fe0786c0b0.png

- Also, every Pokemon's cry is clipped towards the end for some reason. 

- This is one I've had before V11 but my Meowstic(the lonely one from the playground) never has the correct sprite animation in my party menu. It's always still as if it had fainted even when it's perfectly healthy. Literally my only Pokemon with this problem.

On 12/29/2018 at 1:43 AM, Anerunae said:

- I have no map? I updated my game in GDC

image.png.b812a14f1377c2a323ce24fe0786c0b0.png

- Also, every Pokemon's cry is clipped towards the end for some reason. 

- This is one I've had before V11 but my Meowstic(the lonely one from the playground) never has the correct sprite animation in my party menu. It's always still as if it had fainted even when it's perfectly healthy. Literally my only Pokemon with this problem.

That page of the map isn't functional (and happens to me too whenever I open the fly menu in GDC), but you can cycle the map to actual functioning ones using pgup/pgdn. Looks like you're on a mac, so in case you don't have a full keyboard, the fn key plus the up/down arrow keys is what works for me. 

Spoiler

d59f75f5e0d97c41085a811a46509253.png

Definitely should not be able to walk here, or through the boat for that matter.  This is Oceana Pier.  Also because I hadn't been there in a while, I got the Venoshock TM and when I went into this building for the first time after getting it, the "The factory shorted out!" message played and turned the screen dark for a bit.

-Using the bike with the girl legacy character or the alternative sprite, show the basic one.

Image.jpg

-Also, isn't the Jenny at the Judicial District and the one at the hospital the same person?

Edited by Dawnbreaker

name rater is apparently bugged. he only allows your nicknames to be 10 characters max, even though the official limit of names is currently 12. even pokemon like fletchinder and crabominable have more characters.

you can still give pokemon you catch in the wild a nickname of max 12 characters, but for some reason name rater is contrary.

When you have more than 70 Zygarde cells, Ayuba (i think that's his name) gives you one lucky egg each time you talk to him, even if he says "come back when you have 100".

If you do the Buizel event in East Gearen (battling its former trainer and all) and refuse to take it in your party, "Buizel went off somewhere" but it's still here, and you can talk to it again. The trainer will come back, and you can redo this event indefinitely until you take Buizel with you.

Apparently switching when fighting a shadow pokemon skips the opponent's turn. Not sure if this happens for all shadow pokemon, but it definitely does for the shadow Vanillite of Carotos mountain.

Edit : not only when switching, sometimes they just don't attack.

Edited by 7evy
update

Not that big of a deal but when an opponent is sending in a Zoroark (in disguise) the name that displays in the "..... is about to send in [pokemon]" message is the last Pokemon in YOUR party.

I almost died laughing because the last Pokemon in my party was a Heracross named "S U C C".

So it displayed "...... is about to send in S U C C".

I was exploring the city to see what changed this episode. I had already finished V11 and I entered Erick's battlefield out of curiosity, but when I left the place that cutscene where Angie is defrosted was triggered, followed by the "Chapter 10" screen.