Amethyst

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aggron.gif

That bad boy right here! Aggron is the main reason steel-types turned into my favorite type, before then Fire was my favorite type. Aggron's typing is what sold it for me. Rock/Steel, his massive defense and a Rock Head Aggron is among one of the scariest pokemon to fight. Aggron will always be my favorite, no matter what.

• Veterans

:Kappa:infernape.gifCause he is my first ever pokemon and is by far the best sinnoh starter i get pissed at the haye he gets because apparantly he makes the Game to easy Pokemon platinum i mean My answer try solo running Pokemon Pearl with this guy when you are 8 years old and its your first pokemon game Wake was Evil i swear he had a troll face when i first fought him 6 years ago

if not for Infernape one of the following 3 beasts would be my favorite :aggron.gif or : garchomp.gif or : froslass.gif (dont ask about the last one she will kick your Ass if you ask about it watch it .........)

Edited by Azery123

My favorite is Charizard hands down. Not only was it my first pokemon I even encountered from early childhood, but it's a dragon-like pokemon and because I absolutely love dragons, it just fit. Not to mention it's shiny form has my favorite colors on it. It's natural personality also is a bit like my own. I turely believe it'd be my spirit pokemon, if such things existed. :P

Ever since generation III, Gardevoir has been my favorite, (Milotic not so far behind), but with gen VI, and the introduction of Fairy type (Fairy>all), now I love her even more. Especially beceaus of her personality, and the way she looks like, always so calm and in self-control no matter what.

My favorite Pokemon is....a great chess piece which deserves more love from GameFreak by giving it more evolution paths! I'm talking about Pawniard! :D He deserves more than just Bisharp, maybe..I don't know...a QUEEN, KING, KNIGHT, ROOK path? More than just a bishop....

624Pawniard.png < Look at him, he is awesome! :D

• Veterans

A fiery volcano resting just above thee forest of the Apes lies the greatest ape of them Son Goku the ape of fiery volcano's with 4 tails beside him lies his son a fire haired Ape with white body hair and a brown body and tail. The ape's name I.N.F.E.R.N.A.P.E : 250px-392Infernape.png its al because of nostalgia and the fact that this is the BEST sinnoh starter.

Edit.1 : The middle of his name ...... InFERNape why fern no have this thing Ame ;)

Edited by Azery123

Ditto, because why pick just ONE pokemon when ALL of the pokemon can be your favorite?...

Okay, FINE.....Jokes aside, my favorite Pokemon is Crobat.

I tend to be a softie for things that don't get alot of respect. With Crobat, it blossoms from common cave dweller to one of the fastest, most reliable pokemon there is, and you can usually find one very early on in each game. (Except in 6th gen, where I actually had to hunt for it.)

• Upvote 2

Okay, FINE.....Jokes aside, my favorite Pokemon is Crobat.

I tend to be a softie for things that don't get alot of respect. With Crobat, it blossoms from common cave dweller to one of the fastest, most reliable pokemon there is, and you can usually find one very early on in each game. (Except in 6th gen, where I actually had to hunt for it.)

Crobat is awesome! Probably my second favourite. :)

• 3 months later...

Numero Uno for me is tied with the true king of pokemon (not Arceus and his punk @$$) it's MEWTWO. He is so gangsta. I hear the floor shakes when he stomps.

Second is gonna be the pokemon that got me to watch the show as a kid. Charizard. he went from cutest mon to absolute douche and we loved him. The original fire starter that for some reason even though he looks like a dragon, roars like a dragon and breathes fire like a dragon needs to go mega to be a dragon. W/e still my dragon.

Favourite pokemon? ugh that's hard to choose.

I have like, 19 favourites. One on each type and one legendary.

But from them? It was a tough decision, but I will go with scizor.gif .

Forever and ever.

Second place go to mew.gif I always liked it more then Mewtwo, and I hope it would get

a mega evolution too >.>

Edited by Jaromir

I personally really prefer dragons. So much lore and power held in a single being, and so much potential for story. But personally, my favorite is Zekrom. A hand to hand fighter with incredible manoeuvrability and power, as well as being a deity of ideals. Few things are more fearsome than a lightning storm, and none more awe inspiring.

Well, my favorite is clearly... uh...

It´s actually quite difficult. I don´t have THAT ONE favorite pokemon I like more than every single one, there are just some pokemon I really like and I don´t want to pick one over the other.

Sceptile, Gardevoir, Gallade, Salamence, Empoleon, Chandelure, Mismagius, Volcarona, Aerodactyl

Those guys are my favorites and I love to use at least a few of them in every pokemon-game I play ^^